Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice the matching plates, after we commented on her mismatched ones before.. (hi babs 👋)
The mug with zen written on it. duck me, she is the least zen person on the planet.

Plus why does she never use her own mugs...I'm hoping for a tingo on that one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I notice the matching plates, after we commented on her mismatched ones before.. (hi babs 👋)

Also,before they moved house she showed tinned chicken soup for lunch and did the exact same poll saying chicken soup was the king of soups. Ahh bless babs, are you confused?
ps. What the duck is she having withthat soup?? Is that mini cheddars or Ritz crackers 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Ritz crackers and a cob she’s tried to hide

• Haha
Reactions: 13
74D4E5FB-8E45-43A5-A6E3-719EAF980B10.jpeg

Call the Daily Mail! The Conways are eating something that resembles one of their five a day 😱
(Although it does look like they’ve shared one tin of soup between them).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t she wear a wedding ring?
Can you answer me, Emma?! 😉
based on a few photos we saw, she DID wear a wedding ring, but it got to the point where it was so tight on her meaty finger that it appeared to be cutting off the blood supply. wouldn't be surprised if she had to have it cut off.

Reactions: 10
Good god their diet is awful. Sugary buns it’s extra icing for breakfast then soup full of sugar and fat for lunch then no doubt a beige tea. I don’t get it. I really don’t get it. Why doesn’t she cook??? So much bloody time on her hands.....

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Good god their diet is awful. Sugary buns it’s extra icing for breakfast then soup full of sugar and fat for lunch then no doubt a beige tea. I don’t get it. I really don’t get it. Why doesn’t she cook??? So much bloody time on her hands.....
It really amazes me that she doesn't at least try. I don't enjoy cooking and am not particularly good it, but even I can make soups, do slow cooker recipes, and make meals with actual fresh ingredients! Slow cooker stuff should be right up Emma's street, bung all the stuff in and leave! But no, it's just sat there, gathering dust while they raid the freezer for another bland meal lacking in real nutrition.

Reactions: 9
I'm embarrassed to admit we're on frankfurter style Hot Dogs for tea, a la Babs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been mentioned already - I've been werking - but what the duck was all those star jump like grinding on the kitchen top stories about? Is this the new pit of doom? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she’ll be name dropping white rose maths in the hope of an ad!! They did an ad over the summer with an Instagrammer called onlygirlinthehouse and probably some other people. Funny babs didn’t get that ad but someone who runs a home design account did!

Reactions: 8
Do you think these photos were to try to make us jealous (don’t make me laff), or is she trying to convince herself that she’s happy. I can’t be sure.
No, I think she lives in the past because that’s where she was happiest.

She dislikes being a Mom, they dislike her, the spark has gone in her marriage and gave up her teaching job, which at one point she probably loved.

She‘s lost herself. She’s utterly bored and unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be used a croutons maybe?

Wonder if she knows how easy it is to make your own soup with hidden veg to trick the fam-a-lam and hubster😂
Most normal families use up left over veg at the end of the week to make a big batch of soup for the next weeks lunches. Here we have two problems 1. Normal families (They are not) and 2. Left over veg (they don’t buy veg so non none is left over)

Lazy, lazy lazy.
How can she let her kids eat that crap day in and day out? She is setting a very poor example to them about health and nutrition, they will know no better as they grow up.

We had pastries for breakfast on Christmas Day, what a nice treat! But every week.. nah! No wonder her skin is so terrible.

Reactions: 13
We had pastries for breakfast on Christmas Day, what a nice treat! But every week.. nah! No wonder her skin is so terrible.
Exactly this. If you treat yourself all the time it isn't a treat anymore. If she wasn't so spoilt she'd be happier

Reactions: 9
I'm embarrassed to admit we're on frankfurter style Hot Dogs for tea, a la Babs 😂
Just had them for lunch. Request from the kids as a treat. And the 9 year old cooked them!.... well microwaved them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not even ashamed to say I love Heinz tomato soup. It’s the taste of my childhood and makes me feel better if I’m a bit under the weather. (It’s my council estate roots). However under no circumstances should it be served with anything other than a big chunk of cheese on toast. Wtf are those cracker things? Filth!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.