Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she wear a wedding ring?
Can you answer me, Emma?! 😉
Because she’a got terrible water retention from that lack of decent nutrition and water in her diet so her chipolata fingers swell to savaloys over night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so sad isn’t it? She tries so hard to make it look like they’ve got a happy marriage. Why start talking about the past though? They toured Ireland in 2008....what does that have to do with anything now??? I don’t know how they live like this and take the kids along with it!!!

Also I’ve just realised why I’m additionally wound up by her. First story this morning like she’s just walking through the kitchen and notices her phone there. On record oh look at the fake surprise. Not like she set the phone up to record or anything 🙄
Snidey witch

Reactions: 10
It’s the kids I feel sorry for. Emma if your as unhappy has you look do something about it. I find it odd how she always has to reminisce over the past and “how happy she was” but never looks to the present or future. Living your life like that one day you’ll look back and think wow 😮 all those years wasted...
The kids must pick up on this too...

Reactions: 12
Had to abandon the last thread as I just couldn’t keep up this week. tit and crazy week at work is an understatement. Watched the fridge video as a switch off.
“gave the windows a good clean” what? I’ve never seen anything so half hearted in my life!

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s the kids I feel sorry for. Emma if your as unhappy has you look do something about it. I find it odd how she always has to reminisce over the past and “how happy she was” but never looks to the present or future. Living your life like that one day you’ll look back and think wow 😮 all those years wasted...
The kids must pick up on this too...
Another reason why they fight? Unhappy parents = unhappy kids. That would make sense as to why they are always demanding (according to her) her attention & trying to make her happy all the time participating in this online farce.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Work has been manic this week, I’ve had to teach some days in school and then online lessons on the other days, so I’ve only just caught up on my guilty pleasure: the Bab Tattle Threads 🤤
I was up early this morning, not because I had a Bab-style alcohol-induced rubbish sleep, but because I had totm cramps. So I parked myself on the sofa with a hot water bottle and watched Babatha’s latest Youtube video to make myself feel better. Well, it worked, thanks Bab, what a tit-show. She said this was a new kind of video for her. Erm, no it’s not Hun, it’s the usual dull as dishwater offering from someone with no creativity or original ideas.
A couple of funny moments though: (1) Little PUS in the background actually cleaning out the fridge while Babs warbled on about how great it is to have 2 fridges. (2) She’d put a label on a see-through container for her caffeine-free diet cokes (not cocks), as if you couldn’t see what was in the container!
Too much time on your hands Bab. Jesus Christ, get a life woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Babs timeline:

1. had love of her life once.
2. didn’t work out.
3. Clearly settled with Ste. Was happy for a while.
4. clearly realises in herself that she settled.
5. Pines for the non-obtainable past.
6. Drinks, gets extremely fat and out of shape,
To give herself the excuse for not being able to do what she really wants.
7. can’t admit she is unhappy now, so just has to pretend for the Instagram trap she is now in.
8.Gets more unhappy. More drinking. More crap food.
9. Will eventually have affair with milkman or similar.
10. Ste will stay as he is a doormat.
11. Repeat steps 6 to 10.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Babs timeline:

1. had love of her life once.
2. didn’t work out.
3. Clearly settled with Ste. Was happy for a while.
4. clearly realises in herself that she settled.
5. Pines for the non-obtainable past.
6. Drinks, gets extremely fat and out of shape,
To give herself the excuse for not being able to do what she really wants.
7. can’t admit she is unhappy now, so just has to pretend for the Instagram trap she is now in.
8.Gets more unhappy. More drinking. More crap food.
9. Will eventually have affair with milkman or similar.
10. Ste will stay as he is a doormat.
11. Repeat steps 6 to 10.
Oh my god, this is so sadly true, an accurate summary of her adult life.

Reactions: 16
Because she’a got terrible water retention from that lack of decent nutrition and water in her diet so her chipolata fingers swell to savaloys over night 😂
She dosent scream Body Positivity to me she just screams I couldn't give a shite and that's worse cus I have to say she's a mess....I've put on the Corona Stone but at least I try to eat plenty of veg and drink plenty of water with my takeaways and have a little tipple at the weekend not a full on #everynightsalockin...... influencer my arse!

Reactions: 16
Had to abandon the last thread as I just couldn’t keep up this week. tit and crazy week at work is an understatement. Watched the fridge video as a switch off.
“gave the windows a good clean” what? I’ve never seen anything so half hearted in my life!
I take my make-up off at night with more energy than what she used cleaning those windows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also I’ve just realised why I’m additionally wound up by her. First story this morning like she’s just walking through the kitchen and notices her phone there. On record oh look at the fake surprise. Not like she set the phone up to record or anything 🙄
Snidey witch
Louise used to do that one a lot. Again, nothing original from Babs.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She posted a story not long ago where she had her wedding abd engagement rings on but it looked like she'd probably have to get them cut off bc they were far too tight. I think it was commented on on here at the time.

The leg up on the kitchen side with those god awful manky PJ's is probably the worst thing i think I've ever seen.
Pointless
Dirty
Passive aggressive (look at me Tattle, I've got 2 good legs and no reason to not have finished the C25K.)
Ugly
Slobbish
I could go on 🤷‍♀️

Is that half tin of Heinz tomato soup meant to counter all the tit beige food they eat?!

• Haha
  • Wow
I notice the matching plates, after we commented on her mismatched ones before.. (hi babs 👋)

Also,before they moved house she showed tinned chicken soup for lunch and did the exact same poll saying chicken soup was the king of soups. Ahh bless babs, are you confused?
ps. What the duck is she having withthat soup?? Is that mini cheddars or Ritz crackers 🤢🤢🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.