Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she's all about pushing the Brummie slang and then thinking she has made words up, I'm surprised she didn't tell the babettes that in Birmingham, sherbet is sometimes referred to as "kali".
aww! this just reminded me of when we used to go visit my grandparents in Manchester - we lived in the South - and we'd always be super excited to buy rainbow sugar crystals - or "kali" - from the market! slight de-railment, sorry!

but the fact that babs has ditched the term "mom" in favour of the more well-known "mum" - she seems to think she's wayyy too cool for brummie colloquialisms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don't know him at all, or anything about him. And yes, she lives VERY close to me and certainly does give the Midlands a bad name.

I was just coming in here to say this......
I mean, Cadbury World is huge in Birmingham, Babs will be gutted 🤣🤣🤣

When did we last have a takeaway dance? 🤔
The last takeaway dance I can remember was when they first moved into the sylvanian family dolls house. She did the risky business scene, white shirt sliding along infront of the doors where the Smeg room is. I can’t remember any after this? Someone mentioned they have moved away from their favourite Chinese now (what a relief shame)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know this pic has already been posed but I am bloody blown away by how bad she looks. Just really out of it. Drugged/drunk? Sallow skin, almost melting off her face.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Changing subject (sorry) @Lady Doodle I tried your advice from last night and set myself two things to do today-you were right I feel a lot better for doing them, thanks ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rained the the whole time u were there ay bab?! 🤔🤥 not in these pics it wasn't 🤣
Do you think these photos were to try to make us jealous (don’t make me laff), or is she trying to convince herself that she’s happy. I can’t be sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I dreamt about her last night too!! 😯

I was in her (old) house and was trying to film it so I could put it on Tattle. Then PUS gave me a plate of his roast dinner but I had to eat it off my lap as there wasn't any room on the table. I had a tea towel on my lap with the plate of food on top. I was then then woken up by my son so I haven't a clue how the dream ended.
we all need to stop reading tattle before bed. I dreamt they had a sweet shop and Ste was giving me a personal tour and giving me great confectionery via his mouth (I had to take it suggestively from his teeth while babs looked on from the sofa in the shop!)

*great confectionery means random tit like white Kit Kat’s and cookie twixs. - if she now does a poll on this then I’m out!

Yes I am aware that is a fucked up dream and I need to take a look at my bedtime routine xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know this pic has already been posed but I am bloody blown away by how bad she looks. Just really out of it. Drugged/drunk? Sallow skin, almost melting off her face.
She was drinking since 4pm so she probably had quite a few before bed. Why does she continue posting when she's drunk? She probably has no idea how drunk she looks in her stories the night before until morning. I actually think she needs help now.

Reactions: 14
From the state of her she’s probably still drunk now. Jesus Babs, have a glass of water. And a wash 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rained the the whole time u were there ay bab?! 🤔🤥 not in these pics it wasn't 🤣
That's what a cola addiction does to your teeth.

If Stephen is having a sherbert dip as well he's probably not going to have any teeth left in a few years. Sexual.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That's what a cola addiction does to your teeth.

If Stephen is having a sherbert dip as well he's probably not going to have any teeth left in a few years. Sexual.
When I read that I thought “having a sherbert dip” was some kind of term specific to Grinder

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From the state of her she’s probably still drunk now. Jesus Babs, have a glass of water. And a wash 🤢
She'd enjoy her day off home schooling more if she wasn't hungover. It's not rocket science. Do yourself a favour Babs, don't drink the night before, wake up fresh the next morning

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.