Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought there isn’t even any veg! Can’t believe the diet she lives on! And she says she’s going to do meals in the slow cooker 🤣🤣🤣
The slow cooker made a cameo appearance 🤣🤣 She wiped down underneath it and then put it back in the corner where its destined to live an unfulfilled life 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"LAST DAY OF HOMESCHOOL" - for the weekend, babs! - and she's celebrating by cracking out the booze BEFORE 4pm. i literally despair. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24
1. I can't stop laughing at her saying "White Rose maths" since a Tattler pointed out it's the same as someone saying "City & Guilds geography" or whatever
2. Oh no Emma, whyever did you take that gorgeous blouse off? Did it get all sweaty during your 5 minute workout? 😋

Screenshot_20210115-160542_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s absolutely smug in that video, obviously an ad deal has come through. More ads incoming, another week closer to all this being over? Is she actually for real?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s absolutely smug in that video, obviously an ad deal has come through. More ads incoming, another week closer to all this being over? Is she actually for real?
She is so far removed from real I think I need to step away.
Honestly, if it wasn't for chatting with you lovely lot I'd have unfollowed her ages ago.
But I'm way too invested in her now. I'm on a crusade to get a production company onboard with doing a TV documentary on these influencers and what its doing to everyone's mental health. Not least theirs and their kids. I'm here for the research now 🤣🙌

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It is so bad how much she is normalising day drinking. She also drinking around her kids way too much. Who is being the responsible adult?

Reactions: 16
Your avatar scares me to the depths of my soul!! It’s the tongue!!!! 🤢
It was the resemblance to the people in wall.e, I really saw it in this pic! 🤣 I feel the same about @Acorncollecter 's avatar, its the black hole of a mouth and giant, almost buzz lightyear-esque giant chin! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1. I can't stop laughing at her saying "White Rose maths" since a Tattler pointed out it's the same as someone saying "City & Guilds geography" or whatever
2. Oh no Emma, whyever did you take that gorgeous blouse off? Did it get all sweaty during your 5 minute workout? 😋

View attachment 385039
She spends every video covering her chins and then posts a sitting down one, in a voluminous jumper that makes her akin to the Michelin Man. Why? Cause no one wanted to hold the phone at a flattering angle at half 3 on a friday afternoon, so had to prop it up instead.

And i cant unsee how pinched her face and nose get, like truly bad, when she tries to act smug. No dear you look like you just got a period cramp when you weren't expecting it for another week 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolute shameful head!
Its 4pm.
What an example she's setting those kids.
And she knows it all starts again on Monday, right 🤷‍♀️
She’s actively promoting drinking, it’s very triggering for a number of reasons. Almost as if you need to have a drink for every small accomplishment, reward yourself with alcohol. She most definitely has a problem.

She is so far removed from real I think I need to step away.
Honestly, if it wasn't for chatting with you lovely lot I'd have unfollowed her ages ago.
But I'm way too invested in her now. I'm on a crusade to get a production company onboard with doing a TV documentary on these influencers and what its doing to everyone's mental health. Not least theirs and their kids. I'm here for the research now 🤣🙌
These influencers need outed, she is particularly damaged & damaging to others. Lazy, work shy, unhealthy, narcissistic. I look forward to your programme coming out & wish you every success.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 385039
Yeah that was me, it’s really irking me I’m not going to lie 😂 I feel like she’s hoping white rose maths contact her and give her an award for life so her and the kids never have to partake again.
In the words of mean girls
‘This is all that fits me right now’
For a woman that buys too many clothes she’s forever wearing this jumper!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched the cleaning video bc I'm a glutton for punishment, apparently.

It's so BORING. How thick do you need to be to need to be told to move things to clean down a surface? Who doesn't know this stuff? I'm not being horrible but this is like the type of thing they'd show to people with head injuries so they can re-learn the basics.

Did love it when Ste's little gormo head popped into shot tho

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Now see, I thought her posts were fine today. I mean, I hardly really like anybody anyways...most people annoy me but her posts were tolerable.

And then she goes and posts that disgusting pictur of herself, probably sitting in a bath. I imagine the water to be murky, matched up to the hairy legs, greasy skin 🤮

Why the duck does she do this! The White Rose Maths reel was fine - relatable even, as I’ve just sat down and opened a bottle of Rioja! But why this!! 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.