Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again. Who finds this funny?

Emma's fans are amongst the biggest sad cases on the www. The sort of women that think they're risqué if they have a glass of pink Echo Falls on a school night. Probably think Miranda is just hilarious. Only have other mums from school as friends. Call their husband The Hubster.

That blouse is bleeping hideous as well.
Brilliant 🙌👏🤣. This had me in stitches 👏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did think her reel was good..... but is it an original- also agree that the following bath story there is no need. Step. Away. From. The. gram!

Now see, I thought her posts were fine today. I mean, I hardly really like anybody anyways...most people annoy me but her posts were tolerable.

And then she goes and posts that disgusting pictur of herself, probably sitting in a bath. I imagine the water to be murky, matched up to the hairy legs, greasy skin 🤮

Why the duck does she do this! The White Rose Maths reel was fine - relatable even, as I’ve just sat down and opened a bottle of Rioja! But why this!! 😩

Reactions: 7
She really needs to pack all this in and go back to work in the real world.
Would do wonders for her health physically and mentally.

Reactions: 12
She is so far removed from real I think I need to step away.
Honestly, if it wasn't for chatting with you lovely lot I'd have unfollowed her ages ago.
But I'm way too invested in her now. I'm on a crusade to get a production company onboard with doing a TV documentary on these influencers and what its doing to everyone's mental health. Not least theirs and their kids. I'm here for the research now 🤣🙌
You need to take a look at Fopperholic- @Lady Doodle she's 66 threads in - she's actually worse than Bab for selling her 2 yr old twin boys, favourite kid too and at a different park in the West Midlands every bloody day....she also has a cracked mother and she does tit ads without the #.....I bloody hate influencers and all they stand for so please include her in your documentary! Oh and she's a salty witch who leaves voice notes if you "disagree" with her...hope that helps!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Have to s
You need to take a look at Fopperholic- @Lady Doodle she's 66 threads in - she's actually worse than Bab for selling her 2 yr old twin boys, favourite kid too and at a different park in the West Midlands every bloody day....she also has a cracked mother and she does tit ads without the #.....I bloody hate influencers and all they stand for so please include her in your documentary! Oh and she's a salty witch who leaves voice notes if you "disagree" with her...hope that helps!
Off to have a look at this one had enough of Babs & Kenny shitshow for one day. Look he adores me blah, blah, blah 😒

Reactions: 9
Yeah that didn’t make any sense at all. Surely if you meal plan the fridge would be full of food, if you eat it as and when you buy it that’s the opposite of a plan!
The whole drinks in the fridge bit was the worst for me, surely it would make more sense to put them in the smeg so they’re close to the dining table/lounge area so you can grab a drink when you want one and put actual food you cook in the kitchen?! Same with butter, juice, breakfast things etc pop them in the smeg and you can lay them out on the table for breakfast. Worst ‘organisation’ ever.
I know she didn’t have a clue! And the way she’s advertised it “as something new for us!.”..so she doesn’t normally clean her kitchen benches and fridge!! The lack of food just shows that they must live on freezer food! It’s so sad because it’s not difficult to cook a healthy meal. The fact that she doesn’t even want to try is the worst thing! She has all of this time on her hands to look up healthy meals and all the time to prep and cook!!! Oh sorry that will interfere with her Netflix time!!

I know Fopperholic. I can't go there!!!! Cannot bare the woman. Do not even know where to start with her 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Diet Coke actually has four times LESS caffeine than coffee, not four times more. If babs believed it had four times more caffeine without checking her facts, then more fool her!

• Haha
I don’t understand why they insist on these sleepovers if they’re are such a disaster. All she ever does is moan about them, they obviously aren’t much fun so don’t do them

Why does she keep doing them?
And why do them in the week when you have a school day, do them fri/sat so you can sleep in, though why have a sleepover with a parent, supposedly forcing the other parent to sleep elsewhere.
I remember having sleep overs with my sisters but it was in each other’s room, not with a parent

Reactions: 9
And she’s on the booze again!View attachment 385035
I know we all need to find the little pinprick of joy wherever we can right now, and I for one am glad we are another week down with homeschooling (fed up of creeping round my own house most of the day!) But honestly, she really clutches for reasons to justify her daily drinking doesn't she?? You know, for someone who "doesn't drink anymore".

Reactions: 6
Ooh do you? I was the year above her at school 😂😂
I won't derail but it goes back to when she was a Slimming World leader, then area manager. Vile, vile nasty, self centred, stuck up cow! I knew her quite well. Haven't spoken since the twins were born and I 'jokingly' said their names sounded like a firm of solicitors 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.