Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohyes

VIP Member
I've only known Emma since the pandemic, so just want to ask if the kids have ever had sleepovers with friends? Either at Emma's house or at the friends'?

Or have their sleepovers only been with their parents?
Same, and I wondered the same! It’s all very strange 🤔

Reactions: 6

chipstick

VIP Member
Her eyeliner is so far from her lash line and her eyebrow has a brown line next to it

Why is she wearing an inch of makeup one day but then on other days she can't even be bothered to get dressed? She's so unsteady
I think you'll find actually it's a very classy look, especially with the gold hoops 😘

• Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned already - I've been werking - but what the fuck was all those star jump like grinding on the kitchen top stories about? Is this the new pit of doom? 🤔

• Haha
I think in the bit of the reel where Erin has her face turned away she might be doing her physio exercises?
I hope so cos if not taking a pic when it looks like she doesn’t want one isnt on , but you could have a point and if it wasn’t that given babs a pointer if anyone says owt negative that’s what it was 😂

Reactions: 5

Puddypants

Chatty Member
I have a new theory. Maybe PUS has a plan. A plan to just go along with this shit, watching Villa in the downstairs cupboard, dressing like a twat for Disney holidays and move house every few years until there is enough equity sat there for him to file for divorce, claim 50% and get himself a nice little pad of his own, in Brighton, with his very own bed that he is allowed to sleep in.

Confession time. I've had houseplants since my teens (I was a bit different, like the boy) and I've always given them names 🤣

Shall I show myself out?
Yep go on,get out of it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Student night at the dome on a Tuesday 🤣
Ah I miss these days.
I started my training at The QE in Birmingham linked to Birm Uni in the early 90's but I didn't live in as a lived too close so commuted and all my mates had sooo much more fun than me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bohooo

The lady she tagged is an Insta friend who lives in Kent so we can at least be pretty sure this wasn’t a rule breaking event! Sure Babs has been involved in plenty of others mind 🤣
I'm getting confused with the one in Worcestershire sorry!