Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
View attachment 386340

This is why it's so important for the text on the screen to read exactly as she's saying it. I initially saw this with the sound off and thought "what a bitch". But in actual fact, she's saying Ethan is drawing naughty bugs.

Babs, that's not how it reads. Hope that helps.
Wow how dare she insult Ethan's drawings I thought they were sweet

Reactions: 6

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
Is this the most exciting thing that happened to her today or is she out breaking some rules and this is fabricated pre filmed bs to keep those babettes 'entertained'
I believe this is her take on talking about the millennial memes coming out about emails and the video she shared of the guy singing the comments from Facebook.
Like fuck did it happen just babs trying to be relatable yet again.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She didn't pick up the hint then

Is Stephen a day drinker too? Is that a beer belly we've seen him grow
He looks more ruddy around the face & in that fridge pic definetely a little beer paunch developing. Was there any beer in the fridge cleaning vlog?

cocktailsanddreams

Don’t know if this has been mentioned before but wtf is this? Is it a transfer on her wall?? It always seems to be there now so I’m assuming it’s not on her computer?View attachment 392829
I think it’s a transfer on her mirror. Her mate tobyandroo has a quote on her mirror. Always original eh?! 🤣

think that’s a transfer on her mirror. Toby and roo has one too I’ve seen so of course babs ever the original has one too.
snap! 🤣 I literally wrote the same as you at the same time!

• Haha
RE: The picture of Erin making a cup of tea, can we call Tingo? I seem to have a vague memory of someone mentioning she should/would teach the kids to make tea on a thread a while back. Can anyone remember? Could be getting mixed up but because Babs has so many threads now I'm not dedicated enough to go look 😂😂

Luna615

Chatty Member
Who remembers when she did that half baked ad for Beauty Pie last year? What became of that?! Did anyone buy anything through her affiliate link? She obviously hasn't kept up the routine. It was so WEIRD.
Yes it was dreadful!!!

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
RE: The picture of Erin making a cup of tea, can we call Tingo? I seem to have a vague memory of someone mentioning she should/would teach the kids to make tea on a thread a while back. Can anyone remember? Could be getting mixed up but because Babs has so many threads now I'm not dedicated enough to go look 😂😂
I can't remember but copying tattle sounds like something Babs would do

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
Can we get a tingo wearing pink on Wednesday bab?! 🤣
ETA thats not tomorrow, but the next day babs, hope that helps!

• Haha
I won't derail but it goes back to when she was a Slimming World leader, then area manager. Vile, vile nasty, self centred, stuck up cow! I knew her quite well. Haven't spoken since the twins were born and I 'jokingly' said their names sounded like a firm of solicitors 🤣🤣🤣

Please get yourself over to her thread! You’ll find a load of likeminded people with same views of her x

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
She's so good at this body positivity lark isn't she?
Of course she is, duuuuuh! That’s why it’s the top thing listed on her bio don’t you know?!? She’s such an amazing role model and we should all be trying to live more like Kweeeeen Babs. Hope that helps 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
It’s genuinely brilliant news that Erin’s operation was a success and that her physio has paid off. Good to also see that Babs acknowledged both the Children’s hospital and the Royal Orthopaedic for their hard work and care, but why do I feel that Babs is sharing this more for content than sincerity 🤔
I wonder how many people DM her talking about similar experiences and she just ignores them, but if people DM her talking about her mugs she's all over that