Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Ladies, if I'm allowed to say just this then here goes.
These are probably (hopefully) the most difficult days we'll face. In times of trouble we never know how strong we are, until being strong is all we have left.
Despite how you might feel, you are getting through this. Because every day has passed and you showed up. In some way, you showed up.
I'm all about the practical solutions and if I had to pick one piece of 'advice' it would be this.
Plan.
Every night make a list of what you are going to do the next day. Whether it is just a walk, a phone call, cook a meal, do some shopping, clear out a cupboard or all of the above. Write it down and tell yourself that no matter what, you will do what you've written down. You will most probably not want to some days. But you have to push yourself into the most uncomfortable of situations to make the norm seem comfortable again. These are the fundamentals of CBT.
I promise you, when you have done the things you set out to do, you will feel so much better. And everyday you push on, and do more. And each day it'll feel a tiny bit more normal. And we as humans are programmed to feel comforted and accomplished by our own successful actions. Its a kind of endorphin. Trust me xx
Thankyou. Have had a tough day in self isolation and will try this tomorrow xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Dolly1xo

It is one hundred percent disrespectful to stick a crown on Kamala Harris and call her a queen. Is she taking the piss out of US constitution? Does she not realise America is a Republic and very proud of it?
She really is that thick. She will do anything for some engagement.

BLAH76

Chatty Member
What kind of fool risks inheritance money on a bloody plant? A special piece of jewellery, or piece of art, maybe. A bloody plant?!,
I don’t know, not that I’m sticking up for Babs Dimmock over there but a substantial plant is a nice way to remember someone if you think about the way it lives on in a profound way (not that I imagine she put that much thought in to it).
[/QUOTE]
Maybe I should reword it, why would someone who routinely kills plants spend inheritance money on a plant? 😂 I do get your viewpoint though, however I wouldn't even trust my mother, and she's a proper plant/garden enthusiast 🤣

• Haha

jeepers

I’m sorry to ask but I have searched and I can’t find the answer...why is she called Wet Sandra? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
And she’s on the booze again!View attachment 385035
I know we all need to find the little pinprick of joy wherever we can right now, and I for one am glad we are another week down with homeschooling (fed up of creeping round my own house most of the day!) But honestly, she really clutches for reasons to justify her daily drinking doesn't she?? You know, for someone who "doesn't drink anymore".

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Fishyfannyflapbabywipe wife? Now there's a tongue twister 🤣🤪
Oh the shame of actually having Brummy Mummy in my dream last night! (I know what you're all thinking, yes it probably was more of a nightmare.)

Weirdly I went to her house (an actual normal size house not her Borrowers house) and she was dressed in her PJ's and dressing gown and rubbing dairylea and orange juice into her face so it looked like a beard so she hide round the house and scare people.
What. The. Actual. Fact.
Might need to look in to the meaning of that dream 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷
she’ll use that for content now 😂

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
So she said Ethan had always been in bed with her and after the move they wanted to ‘break the habit’ and yet she encourages all these ‘sleepovers’. Let them have a sleepover together if they want one, she 100% does not need to be involved! Give it up babs, sniffing their heads all night is UNNECESSARY!
Also, in spite of the co- sleeping situation, she had weekly sleepovers with just Erin... so where did Ethan go then?? None of it ever made sense!!

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Don’t know if this has been mentioned before but wtf is this? Is it a transfer on her wall?? It always seems to be there now so I’m assuming it’s not on her computer?
804F0141-807F-4699-B84B-6F805B71EA21.jpeg

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I don’t think so, looking at the y’s and the l’s, I don’t think the notes tonight are from the same person who wrote the list 🤷🏼‍♀️
and the M's. also, the list seems to start off neater, and the writing gets progressively messier, obvs as emma put more effort into forging the handwriting of a child. that said, babs could have created both the list AND the notes herself, as "proof" she is adored, hence the difference in writing, because it's literally emma attempting to write like a child so isn't going to be consistent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha