Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Why is this not marked as an ad? I am now reporting this breach.

Be afraid Emma, be very afraid as I will now be reporting to the ASA any and every breach you make of regulations. The excuse of ‘i forgot’ is no longer acceptable. This is your job. Get it right.
it is marked as an ad - though admittedly in teeny letters so no-one will see it. it's in the top right, it says "ad - own product"

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Durham_lass

Oh the shame of actually having Brummy Mummy in my dream last night! (I know what you're all thinking, yes it probably was more of a nightmare.)

Weirdly I went to her house (an actual normal size house not her Borrowers house) and she was dressed in her PJ's and dressing gown and rubbing dairylea and orange juice into her face so it looked like a beard so she hide round the house and scare people.
What. The. Actual. Fact.
Might need to look in to the meaning of that dream 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷
Im just gonna ask which flavour Dairylea?

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
She’ll make it all about her anyway, how she started her periods, how her little girl is growing up blah blah blah. It won’t be about Erin if she does put it on the internet for all to see that will be mortifying.
AD for all the sanitary products, and pretending she's an eco warrior with the reusable cups and pads

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
How insulting to all the struggling small business owners out there. A few times a year when she feels like boosting the bank balance she sells some crap mugs. That is SO insulting to say 'as I have a small shop myself.' is she tone deaf?
Neat excuse for the Christmas mugs failing to sell out tho... (of course, it was nothing to do with poor marketing, poor timing and the Babettes still financially recuperating from the Halloween rip off).

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Has the mighty all knowing one mentioned Winnie the Pooh day for her toddler mums, the light shade & bulb moment could’ve been the perfect moment.

Reactions: 4

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I remember being on a mailing list for The Ritzy and The Dome and they’d send me tickets through the post, around the time of my birthday for half price entry or free admission before 10pm 🤣
Yes 🙌
And I think they used to do some offers mid week too 🤣🤣

• Haha

houseofhoop

VIP Member
it is marked as an ad - though admittedly in teeny letters so no-one will see it. it's in the top right, it says "ad - own product"
Oh dear lol!!! see it was so tiny I couldn’t see it! Should be bigger, however, she does this all the time so Emma my eyes are on you.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
This might be impossible for Babs to believe but I don't eat crisps, they're fatty and salty and don't fill you up. There are NO crisps in our house!
Well done ! Same, I agree, though I would absolutely love to eat them, I don’t have them in the house because the temptation would be too great