Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LovesIreland

I don’t understand why they insist on these sleepovers if they’re are such a disaster. All she ever does is moan about them, they obviously aren’t much fun so don’t do them

Why does she keep doing them?
Better yet, why do we BELIEVE they are actually doing them 🤨

Reactions: 4

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Was just going to say the same, I really am trying to contain an urge to not criticise Erin , the internet is there a lot longer than a post that’s up a day or two and people then miss it, wait until she’s at secondary and her friends google her or her mum an awful lot of negative will come up that’s the nature of the beast. Teen girls can be brutal. I also think the photo of Erin turned away shouldn’t be in that reel, she turned away for a reason surely.
on a positive great she has her physio finished, my daughter needs daily physio for her Hypermobility it’s hard going year on bloody year ❤
I’m so pleased the nhs is still supporting your daughter. I hope she continues to progress xx

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Nope she didn’t make it up it’s an actual dance term, she’s an eternal wannabe cool kid. She envies those who are deemed the cool kids & never quite made the cut. She tries too hard & it ends up a car crash every time.
To qui
😂
Just the original flavour, we all know the Conway's have a limited palate when it comes to food
I don’t think sophisticated palate could ever apply to Babs

Jade33

VIP Member
Why is this not marked as an ad? I am now reporting this breach.

Be afraid Emma, be very afraid as I will now be reporting to the ASA any and every breach you make of regulations. The excuse of ‘i forgot’ is no longer acceptable. This is your job. Get it right.
Sorry dude! (Don't know if anyone's pointed it out already, sozzard (🤪) if they have!)

Attachments

• Haha

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
Yes she has. Can’t link as I’m no near my computer but if you search her name she will come up

She did a sponsored IG ad for an HP laptop about 18 months ago!!! We said at the time we’d never see the damn thing again because she had a Mac. Where’s that gone, Babs?
Haha well remembered...that good and useful that once she'd tried to influence people to buy one it clearly went straight on eBay

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
The Hills was absolute rubbish the first time round, I can’t think this version would be any better. It was brain dead viewing, right up Babs street.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
This might be impossible for Babs to believe but I don't eat crisps, they're fatty and salty and don't fill you up. There are NO crisps in our house!
My husband and daughter love crisps. I average a bag about once every two years and usually regret eating them straight after because they leave a greasy taste in my mouth

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Don’t get me wrong - we have stuff like this but it’s the exception not the rule! All that unhealthy stuff for breakfast and lunch then a baileys hot chocolate this afternoon? The woman has no shame.
This is purely so that for one night I can get a "Yess!" from the kids instead of "Ugh!" like every other night they get proper home-cooked food 😂 Honestly, if they had their way we'd be at Mcds EVERY day 🙄😂

Reactions: 3

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
This is severely out of date now but there was a comment on the previous thread about the Popsy Facebook group and I just wanted to say: I'm an escapee of that place and it is. The. Dirt. Worst.

I don't think brands on their own can make you ill, and there's always some personal responsibility when it comes to only buying clothes you can afford, but that place absolutely preys on people with the "this is a safe and welcoming space for everyone no matter what your problems" shtick then pushes them to buy stuff they don't need. And so many people egging each other on to get into debt!

Also any kind of criticism no matter how valid (eg. I wore this dress once and it's bobbled to absolute fuck) got deleted. And even if it did get left up for an hour or so, you'd get attacked by the rest of the group. So deeply, deeply WEIRD.

Plenty of Facebook groups like that I imagine but that's the only one I've ever been temporarily brainwashed by, so.

Sorry, just I've been holding onto that story for months and never seen anyone else talk about it.
Are you on the right thread?

Naomidemps

Ladies, if I'm allowed to say just this then here goes.
These are probably (hopefully) the most difficult days we'll face. In times of trouble we never know how strong we are, until being strong is all we have left.
Despite how you might feel, you are getting through this. Because every day has passed and you showed up. In some way, you showed up.
I'm all about the practical solutions and if I had to pick one piece of 'advice' it would be this.
Plan.
Every night make a list of what you are going to do the next day. Whether it is just a walk, a phone call, cook a meal, do some shopping, clear out a cupboard or all of the above. Write it down and tell yourself that no matter what, you will do what you've written down. You will most probably not want to some days. But you have to push yourself into the most uncomfortable of situations to make the norm seem comfortable again. These are the fundamentals of CBT.
I promise you, when you have done the things you set out to do, you will feel so much better. And everyday you push on, and do more. And each day it'll feel a tiny bit more normal. And we as humans are programmed to feel comforted and accomplished by our own successful actions. Its a kind of endorphin. Trust me xx
Thank you for this x