Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinko

VIP Member
I've got other stuff I want to say but got a ton of WERK (actual work babs, you know, making sure our essential front line workers get paid, not just prancing about in sweaty pyjamas) to do so just quickly before I abandon Tattle *sob*

I call bullshit on the "dancing to times tables" story. Ethan is standing behind her dancing the whole time. I reckon it was a 5 minute fitness thing for the kids or something.
I hate to even go against you on this but there is supermovers on BBC bitesize which has times tables with dance moves 😔 apologies xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

OoglyBoogly

Chatty Member
Regarding the Mr Egg debate, anyone who can actually REMEMBER going to Mr Egg wasn't wrecked enough imo...

I only remember that they once had green ketchup. My friend got it on her chips but then she couldn't eat them because of the ick factor!

• Sick
  • Haha

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
Just come to make that exact point. Stupid woman
I thought your profile pic was Boris when he had covid for a second 😂

I can't believe she had the brass neck to ask for places to get prints from knowing full well she had an ad coming up with disenio. What a vile money grabbing woman. She has no integrity whatsoever. She must know she's on the way out and making as much off the sheep before she fades into irrelevance.
.....the same place as she's previously done ads with anyway so knows exactly how they work etc. So a totally, completely pointless question.

Her hashtags are absolutely atrocious
They're completely pointless, irrelevant, and miss the mark at being useful or funny every time.....actually quite appropriate really

• Haha
  • Heart

insilverandgold

Exactly! I’m a supply teacher now but used to be full time primary, I’ve had a few friends message me asking me for help because some of the methods used now are confusing if you’re not used to them. Fair enough. But the whole point of the White Rose is that the videos explain it all! She’s just trying to jump on a bandwagon of parents moaning about the “new maths” the kids have to learn. It’ll be fronted adverbials next week 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Hope your work situation is OK at the moment! I was supply during the spring and summer so I know how tough it is ❤ You’re absolutely right. The irony, of course, is that it’s not really that new at all! Luckily, it’s RE this afternoon so she can show off her skills 🙄

• Haha

Pinko

VIP Member
I did think her reel was good..... but is it an original- also agree that the following bath story there is no need. Step. Away. From. The. gram!

Now see, I thought her posts were fine today. I mean, I hardly really like anybody anyways...most people annoy me but her posts were tolerable.

And then she goes and posts that disgusting pictur of herself, probably sitting in a bath. I imagine the water to be murky, matched up to the hairy legs, greasy skin 🤮

Why the fuck does she do this! The White Rose Maths reel was fine - relatable even, as I’ve just sat down and opened a bottle of Rioja! But why this!! 😩

Memmy

VIP Member
I believe this is her take on talking about the millennial memes coming out about emails and the video she shared of the guy singing the comments from Facebook.
Like fuck did it happen just babs trying to be relatable yet again.
Even if Babs copied this I still wouldn't find it relatable

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Wow is she ashamed of Longs and Shorts?
This is really puzzling. If she didn’t like the L&S anymore, she would take it down and put it in her top top dump office. Didn’t her adored, adorable PUS give it to her for being so adored?

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Lily's parlour did a potato based poll a few days ago Inc crisps /chippy etc. She completed the poll with a purchase yesterday. Babs is definitely copying.
Lil’s parlour also did boy bands but not sure who did them first!
Also, salt and vinegar chipsticks are clearly the best!

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
What's she fucking on about today? Why has she done a story poll and a grid post about crisps? Has she lost the plot?

Also - as usual brain not engaged, she was only able to create the poll based on the crisps she physically had in her house.

Please don't insult her intelligence though, she has a Masters you know. Loves ya 😘
AD for crisps coming to a screen near you

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
How fucking disrespectful. Right after her post about how the bulb looks like a poo she's talking about Martin Luther King Jr and Anne Frank.

Pretending to know what morals and ethics are...not going well Babs
And that’s why I had to step away from insta

Ritzy and Central Park don’t forget gang oh yea and O’Neill’s 🤦‍♀️ Right up basic babs street
Do not diss O’Neill’s some of my best tips were working in that bar 😂😂

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
On her Bailey's hot cock post.....she's written that she calls it hot cock. Not that it was a Brummie thing as she did in the past.