Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs, Babs, Babs, where do I start? Your vlog is pretty shite, face it YouTube for you has died as you can’t do any hauls & your not really great with advice (Desenio sell frames that fit their poster? Bloody revolutionary 🤦🏼‍♀️). Why is your YouTube vlog not marked as an ad, oh you answered that in the comments (they aren’t in the whole ad I mean video so she doesn’t have to 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Again, don’t attempt to impart any advice re homeschooling please I implore you (that means beg). You are no longer a teacher & we all know Ste helps the kids anyway. Get your daughter a proper desk to work at, she’s had neck surgery ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

The rest of your stories are basically cringe; hot cock, Gary Barlow, advertising that pamphlet 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

We all know why you are doing these polls in January, your ads have dried up & you need to keep up your engagement figures. It’s a slippery slope & I wonder which MLM you’ll be plugging next year?
Spot on .... laziest and most uncreative way to boost engagement. She is literally the least creative of any of the influencers out there.

Reactions: 13
SOZZARD but those inauguration posts are absolutely pathetic especially on the day the U.K. gained status of the highest death rate and our worst day for fatalities Babs is crying about American politics 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ don’t get me wrong I understand it’s important but why can’t she do something for the U.K.? PROMOTE THE VACCINE you are a public figure and influencer after all 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Btw I know there’s a few NHS bods on here like me and I’d like to promote Frontline19com give them a follow on insta they’re doing a grand job offering free support and counselling to anyone who’s struggling at the moment I’m not affiliated with them at all I just thought it may help someone ❤ Spread the word to loved ones and colleagues xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How utterly disrespectful she is. Has she any actual knowledge of U.S history or politics she can dispense to her kids instead of pissing about on Instagram? - as usual.
I don’t claim to be the most knowledgeable but so far whilst we were watching covered a fair bit from slave trade to assassination of JFK with me only picking up my phone to Google facts I wasn’t sure of. It was a good opportunity for kids to experience something different and learn something new during this worldwide tit show - even if you’re a fan of the USA or not.

Reactions: 11
Why try to cover it up? It looks like she’s taken a marker to the photo?
I thought it was a leaf at first but on closer inspection it looks like she has used that paint app you get on computers and scribbled over the l and s framed thing. Bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought it was a leaf at first but on closer inspection it looks like she has used that paint app you get on computers and scribbled over the l and s framed thing. Bizarre
Did you guys say today's vlog is an ad for a frame shop? Could it be something to do with that?

Reactions: 9
I thought it was really inappropriate to tag a 10 year old girl saying someone sent her a hot cock, I've reported it to Instagram. This woman needs to find some boundaries and fast!
I've also reported but got a message stating it didn't breach instagram guidelines. Poor kids 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have a new theory. Maybe PUS has a plan. A plan to just go along with this tit, watching Villa in the downstairs cupboard, dressing like a twit for Disney holidays and move house every few years until there is enough equity sat there for him to file for divorce, claim 50% and get himself a nice little pad of his own, in Brighton, with his very own bed that he is allowed to sleep in.

Confession time. I've had houseplants since my teens (I was a bit different, like the boy) and I've always given them names 🤣

Shall I show myself out?
Yep go on,get out of it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is one hundred percent disrespectful to stick a crown on Kamala Harris and call her a queen. Is she taking the piss out of US constitution? Does she not realise America is a Republic and very proud of it?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
It is one hundred percent disrespectful to stick a crown on Kamala Harris and call her a queen. Is she taking the piss out of US constitution? Does she not realise America is a Republic and very proud of it?
She has absolutely zero idea.
About anything!

Reactions: 12
Wow is she ashamed of Longs and Shorts?
This is really puzzling. If she didn’t like the L&S anymore, she would take it down and put it in her top top dump office. Didn’t her adored, adorable PUS give it to her for being so adored?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.