Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel I’ve been a bit off the mark lately - chasing my tail doing 3 jobs, looking after 4 animals (my own choice, I know) & had the vaccine on Saturday so had a few side effects to contend with as well.
Anyway - pityfest over - how I LOL’D for a considerable amount of time watching her latest vlog today. What a complete car crash!!

“Come tidy the shed with me!! Oh, ahem....(more feckin mugs & shite tat to sort out....) On second thoughts, it’s too cold( & too mind numbingly boring) so let’s do it in the Spring, (when Stephen has moved all his lifetime possessions out of here). Yay! I’ll just go & rearrange the wafer thin ham in the Smeg....”

HOW MANY MORE MUGS??? It made me chortle when it was suggested they put them up the ‘top top’, along with Nan’s old chair etc etc. Where exactly?? On top of the Fall Bunting Storage?? By the coat rail? On top of PUS’s sleeping bag?
Be warned: Just one little mug too many & the entire contents of that room will come crashing down into bab’s boudoir - on top of PUS’s wardrobe masterpiece!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow 😯
What have I caught up on 😂 in all fairness I watched babs stories before coming here and even I could tell she was sending smoke signals to us before coming over.
The whole sozzard short for sorry hard. Used to be used in calling people a dick when they were acting like a head. So in my head, she’s just called wet san a head 🤦🏼‍♀️
why do people take selfies in the bath? Like I really don’t get it.

Reactions: 10
The football kicked off at 6pm so shes packed the kids off to bed without any evening so she could go and get pissed in the bath with her bloody tinned cocktails! I really feel for those kids, as others have said her behaviour would raise concerns if she wasn't some middle class intasham mummy.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The football kicked off at 6pm so shes packed the kids off to bed without any evening so she could go and get pissed in the bath with her bloody tinned cocktails! I really feel for those kids, as others have said her behaviour would raise concerns if she wasn't some middle class intasham mummy.
It’s so upsetting that she spends basically no time with her kids. As she said earlier she doesn’t even watch cartoons with them! It must be so boring for them. And I completely agree, I’m a single mum in a council flat, if I was acting like her social services would 100% be all over me. It’s appaling

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I feel I’ve been a bit off the mark lately - chasing my tail doing 3 jobs, looking after 4 animals (my own choice, I know) & had the vaccine on Saturday so had a few side effects to contend with as well.
Anyway - pityfest over - how I LOL’D for a considerable amount of time watching her latest vlog today. What a complete car crash!!

“Come tidy the shed with me!! Oh, ahem....(more feckin mugs & shite tat to sort out....) On second thoughts, it’s too cold( & too mind numbingly boring) so let’s do it in the Spring, (when Stephen has moved all his lifetime possessions out of here). Yay! I’ll just go & rearrange the wafer thin ham in the Smeg....”

HOW MANY MORE MUGS??? It made me chortle when it was suggested they put them up the ‘top top’, along with Nan’s old chair etc etc. Where exactly?? On top of the Fall Bunting Storage?? By the coat rail? On top of PUS’s sleeping bag?
Be warned: Just one little mug too many & the entire contents of that room will come crashing down into bab’s boudoir - on top of PUS’s wardrobe masterpiece!! 😂😂
MrsBriggs, PLEASE don’t lie, youve been off the mark only because you miss your Qween SO much because you love her so HARD. It’s ok, we understand.
Hope side effects piss off soon ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she palmed Ethan off in the morning because she wanted to watch Teen Mom, wtf. And it made me uneasy how long she spent unwashed, and then when she said she was going to go upstairs to get dressed, the camera cut to the next day. I bet you she didn’t even shower. Her children aren’t babies, there is no excuse for it. She could have easily nipped upstairs for 20 minutes to wash herself, brush her hair and put on some fresh clothes!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s great news that the golden child has had success with her medical issue. Listening to that reel, babs is absolutely deluded if she thinks there is any ‘triple threat’ there though. I really hope she isn’t filling her child’s head with unrealistic dreams.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Those kids have no privacy. I thought they weren’t sharing much about Erins op but now we have a whole reel with her singing (😬) over the top. Some things don’t need to on the internet Emma. If kids from her school or future schools see that they may mock her for the neck thing and also the fact her singing is all over the gram.

• Sad
It’s great news that the golden child has had success with her medical issue. Listening to that reel, babs is absolutely deluded if she thinks there is any ‘triple threat’ there though. I really hope she isn’t filling her child’s head with unrealistic dreams.
I think it’s wrong sharing such personal photos of her. The recovery, in hospital etc. It just doesn’t sit right that it’s all out there.
I really don’t want to comment on a 10yr olds talent however if I were a “stage mom” I’d be more threatened by Ethan than Erin

At least after her boozy bath last night that post will bring her the adoration she needs this morning

Those kids have no privacy. I thought they weren’t sharing much about Erins op but now we have a whole reel with her singing (😬) over the top. Some things don’t need to on the internet Emma. If kids from her school or future schools see that they may mock her for the neck thing and also the fact her singing is all over the gram.
The poor kid out of tune 😢 this is the stuff that could haunt her through high school. Kids are mean

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Those pictures she's promoting look so dull and unimaginative. Bland walls, bland pictures, pretty much sums her up.

Reactions: 12
Bet she has an ad again coming and want the high engagement on her grid so using 'triple threat' is a good way to do it. Everyone is a sucker for a feel good story with a child involved.

And sorry....that singing is just the normal wailing you get from kids that age. Trust me.

Sympathy post = ad incoming

Or she’s hungover & can’t get in front of the camera this morning.

She really is pushing the Mother & Daughter theme isn’t she? Sad really as she has a little boy there who will be able to see all her posts about his sister one day.

• Heart
Bet she has an ad again coming and want the high engagement on her grid so using 'triple threat' is a good way to do it. Everyone is a sucker for a feel good story with a child involved.

And sorry....that singing is just the normal wailing you get from kids that age. Trust me.
I'm 💯 sure you and @Loopybird69 are right, she's desperate for engagement as there's an ad incoming. It makes me squirm uncomfortably how willing she is to exploit Erin's most private moments like that. She's really gross.

Sympathy post = ad incoming

Or she’s hungover & can’t get in front of the camera this morning.
I bet she thinks she's being clever when she's so basic and obvious. We could be the insanely stupid 20 and we'd still see through her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
There are a lot of new members in these threads. Babs does that not tell you how you need to get your tit together? You're losing your audience, they see through the lies and insincerity. Questions about crisps are not keeping people's attention. Take a good look at yourself, you are not an inspiration, you are not influencing anyone to buy your products, you are not entertaining, you are not advising or informing. What do you do?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm 💯 sure you and @Loopybird69 are right, she's desperate for engagement as there's an ad incoming. It makes me squirm uncomfortably how willing she is to exploit Erin's most private moments like that. She's really gross.
She’s really gonna be the mom that announces to her babettes friends that the poor child has started her period

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.