Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope she’s run that reel past Erin & got her permission to post it. Not that that makes it right, what with her being a child 🙄 The photo of her in hospital where she has her face covered she clearly didn’t want taken & yet there it is. By the time my son was 10 he’d had over 20 operations (still a work in progress) yet it wouldn’t have crossed my mind to post any hospital or recovery photos on my private account. Never mind for all the world to see 🤷‍♀️ Boundaries Babs, boundaries.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It is a pity that she has to pull such an ugly face when she is thanking the physio.

She's talking about how last March was a lot but she seems still to be going through a lot given all the day time drinking, pyjamas, weight gain, not washing, general lack of motivation and passion.

Reactions: 13
Eh?! Wtf is that?! It’s certainly not in tune!! It’s the kind of thing you’d send to the family WhatsApp and everyone would listen through gritted teeth then send a message saying it was a nice video.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she really just have the cheek to say she’s positive on her stories?! Has she ever watched any of them back?!
-drunk
-vulgar
-crass
-braggy
-unhygienic
-moaning
-resentful
Never bleeping positive

It is a pity that she has to pull such an ugly face when she is thanking the physio.

She's talking about how last March was a lot but she seems still to be going through a lot given all the day time drinking, pyjamas, weight gain, not washing, general lack of motivation and passion.
I hate to mention it but there are literally thousands of people that are going through tit. A lot more tit than she did and it hasn’t stopped since last March why does everything have to be about her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The poor kid out of tune 😢 this is the stuff that could haunt her through high school. Kids are mean
Was just going to say the same, I really am trying to contain an urge to not criticise Erin , the internet is there a lot longer than a post that’s up a day or two and people then miss it, wait until she’s at secondary and her friends google her or her mum an awful lot of negative will come up that’s the nature of the beast. Teen girls can be brutal. I also think the photo of Erin turned away shouldn’t be in that reel, she turned away for a reason surely.
on a positive great she has her physio finished, my daughter needs daily physio for her Hypermobility it’s hard going year on bloody year ❤

She’s really gonna be the mom that announces to her babettes friends that the poor child has started her period
sharing isn’t always caring ......my god I say it often but these kids are gonna be in for a rough ride at secondary school.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Was just going to say the same, I really am trying to contain an urge to not criticise Erin , the internet is there a lot longer than a post that’s up a day or two and people then miss it, wait until she’s at secondary and her friends google her or her mum an awful lot of negative will come up that’s the nature of the beast. Teen girls can be brutal. I also think the photo of Erin turned away shouldn’t be in that reel, she turned away for a reason surely.
on a positive great she has her physio finished, my daughter needs daily physio for her Hypermobility it’s hard going year on bloody year ❤
I’m so pleased the nhs is still supporting your daughter. I hope she continues to progress xx

Reactions: 4
How are her follower numbers still going up?

Stories this morning all about her . About how hard it was for her when Erin had the op, her nan dying, the funeral and not many could go, and that's why she's positive this time. All about me me me. She is looking dog rougher every morning now too.

Reactions: 11
I’m so pleased the nhs is still supporting your daughter. I hope she continues to progress xx
To be fair it’s all virtual and they just check in once every so often, it me does the encouraging her does the donkey work.....some days go better than others lol....Thankyou for your lovely words xx

To be fair it’s all virtual and they just check in once every so often, it me does the encouraging her does the donkey work.....some days go better than others lol....Thankyou for your lovely words xx
Well go you for being the best unpaid (with money anyway) physio there is! It’s hard going and you’re doing a great job x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think in the bit of the reel where Erin has her face turned away she might be doing her physio exercises?

How are her follower numbers still going up?

Stories this morning all about her . About how hard it was for her when Erin had the op, her nan dying, the funeral and not many could go, and that's why she's positive this time. All about me me me. She is looking dog rougher every morning now too.
I think people are tuning in to see how not to handle themselves during this tough time. If you're doing better than Emma you're winning

Reactions: 12
I think in the bit of the reel where Erin has her face turned away she might be doing her physio exercises?
I hope so cos if not taking a pic when it looks like she doesn’t want one isnt on , but you could have a point and if it wasn’t that given babs a pointer if anyone says owt negative that’s what it was 😂

Reactions: 5
Those pictures she's promoting look so dull and unimaginative. Bland walls, bland pictures, pretty much sums her up.
To me, her bedroom walls look grubby. Don’t know why she didn’t emulsion the walls first to freshen them up before hanging the pictures. Also, there’s too much furniture crammed in there 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s wound me up this morning! Posting that clip of her daughter for thousands to see. Has Erin got any idea about how many people watch Instagram stories/reels? Did she even check with her? Like someone else said, it’s the kind of thing that’s fine to share with family and close friends, but not for the internet. Poor kid.

Then she starts in about how March 2020 was a lot?! This time apparently it’s different fir their family and it’s all very happy and positive. I seriously don’t know what on earth she’s taking about. Is the pandemic getting easier on everybody? The hospital admissions don’t show that! Is it just her family that are doing great, it really doesn’t look like it from what we see. Does that mean they’re having a jolly old time off camera? According to Bab, people are wondering why she’s so upbeat. I personally think it’s because they haven’t yet been directly affected by COVID and have carried on pretty much regardless. 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
To me, her bedroom walls look grubby. Don’t know why she didn’t emulsion the walls first to freshen them up before hanging the pictures. Also, there’s too much furniture crammed in there 🙈
🤬 Actually Emma has informed us that it is a very specific style called "Scandi boho" and NOT "dirty walls and having furniture that doesn't match or fit"

Hope that helps ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s wound me up this morning! Posting that clip of her daughter for thousands to see. Has Erin got any idea about how many people watch Instagram stories/reels? Did she even check with her? Like someone else said, it’s the kind of thing that’s fine to share with family and close friends, but not for the internet. Poor kid.

Then she starts in about how March 2020 was a lot?! This time apparently it’s different fir their family and it’s all very happy and positive. I seriously don’t know what on earth she’s taking about. Is the pandemic getting easier on everybody? The hospital admissions don’t show that! Is it just her family that are doing great, it really doesn’t look like it from what we see. Does that mean they’re having a jolly old time off camera? According to Bab, people are wondering why she’s so upbeat. I personally think it’s because they haven’t yet been directly affected by COVID and have carried on pretty much regardless. 😡😡😡
Last week she was posting this one feels worse and let’s do a poll To see if you feel the same. Ffs Emma make up your bastard mind

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s genuinely brilliant news that Erin’s operation was a success and that her physio has paid off. Good to also see that Babs acknowledged both the Children’s hospital and the Royal Orthopaedic for their hard work and care, but why do I feel that Babs is sharing this more for content than sincerity 🤔

Reactions: 22
It’s genuinely brilliant news that Erin’s operation was a success and that her physio has paid off. Good to also see that Babs acknowledged both the Children’s hospital and the Royal Orthopaedic for their hard work and care, but why do I feel that Babs is sharing this more for content than sincerity 🤔
I wonder how many people DM her talking about similar experiences and she just ignores them, but if people DM her talking about her mugs she's all over that

Reactions: 6
Is she not just talking about Erin’s physio today because she was criticised yesterday for how her desk was set up in her bedroom?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.