Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two people I know in real life have commented on her crisp post,😱 I'm off to have words 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So annoying the way she makes out she is so on point with all of the excitement about trump? He’s been in power for years and the only time she mentions him is when it’s all over the press, as if her girl is so excited, always waiting for the bandwagon to pass by so she can jump on, it’s pathetic and comes across as beyond insincere , it’s so cringe as it comes across so badly!!! She is annoying me so much today!!! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet she knows nothing about Trump, his policies or what he has done in his time in office. I can’t stand the man BUT I have friends in the USA both Dem &Rep who would admit (some of them grudgingly!) that he has done some good stuff that the media never report on. Sadly his actions in last few weeks have tainted any good he achieved but I bet Babs couldn’t name ONE thing he’s done, not one. She is pig ignorant and this comes across in her insincere and twatty posts about Trump leaving. What does she know about Joe Biden?? NOTHING!! How does she know hell be any better- she doesn’t cos she couldn’t strewing 5 facts together about him!
Just shut the duck up about US politics Babs cos you know feck all!! And I expect your daughter knows even less! Just trying ( but failing) to sound relevant to her US viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Buy our own laptop you tight cow! My daughters school has only 70% attendance as some kids have no access to technology to home school.
She’s bleeping disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Has Alison No Lips Perry got her own thread? She's another one who could do with taking her face for a tit.
Yes she has. Can’t link as I’m no near my computer but if you search her name she will come up

She did a sponsored IG ad for an HP laptop about 18 months ago!!! We said at the time we’d never see the damn thing again because she had a Mac. Where’s that gone, Babs?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So annoying the way she makes out she is so on point with all of the excitement about trump? He’s been in power for years and the only time she mentions him is when it’s all over the press, as if her girl is so excited, always waiting for the bandwagon to pass by so she can jump on, it’s pathetic and comes across as beyond insincere , it’s so cringe as it comes across so badly!!! She is annoying me so much today!!! 🙈
During the election she sat on the fence so much that during the face picking morning stories it was all "whichever way you want it to go I hope you get what you want, loves ya lots" but now it's safer to have an opinion she's straight on the bandwagon - she is just so predictable

• Angry
Reactions: 21
And companies where staff have worked from home have still done basic health and safety checks of the working environment and sitting on a bed would not be classed as ok for an adult let alone a child. Even if they can't afford a desk, which we know they can, a parent of a child who's recently had neck surgery would be begging the school to borrow a desk and chair at the very least.
This is a prime example of where the privilege issue comes in. If she was from a low income household on benefits with no showy postcode and feeding a family of four two tins of tomato soup, laying about in a skanky dressing gown in the middle of the day and letting her kids work on their beds while bragging about buying crisps in boxes and the most rank Sunday dinners ever seen with peas sprinkled over the top of the frozen watery mashed potatoes 'for da win', the Babettes would be in uproar. But dress that package up in an asos jumpsuit, Claire's headband and buy a few thousand followers and they're lapping it up as humour. Absolutely shameful.
Why doesn't she pull her dining table away from the wall and put one child at one end the other and the opposite end so they are much further apart. If she has to put some make shift wall in the middle of the table so they cant see each other so be it.

Environment and posture is so important. Being bent over on the living room floor with the TV on of crunched up in bed is not good for concentration.

Reactions: 13
During the election she sat on the fence so much that during the face picking morning stories it was all "whichever way you want it to go I hope you get what you want, loves ya lots" but now it's safer to have an opinion she's straight on the bandwagon - she is just so predictable
Just come to make that exact point. Stupid woman

Reactions: 9
aaaand, OF COURSE, her reference to barlow's 50th birthday - tingo! 🎉 - HAS to include an ad for her crappy pamphlet. emma the narcissist, making everything all about her. 🤢

can't believe she's actually tagged gary as though there's a chance he's gonna share such a cringe poem! 😂
I mentioned this first thing this morning - I can't believe it took her so long 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she had the brass neck to ask for places to get prints from knowing full well she had an ad coming up with disenio. What a vile money grabbing woman. She has no integrity whatsoever. She must know she's on the way out and making as much off the sheep before she fades into irrelevance.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't believe she had the brass neck to ask for places to get prints from knowing full well she had an ad coming up with disenio. What a vile money grabbing woman. She has no integrity whatsoever. She must know she's on the way out and making as much off the sheep before she fades into irrelevance.
She's a bit like Donald Trump in that regard

Reactions: 12
Just come to make that exact point. Stupid woman
I thought your profile pic was Boris when he had covid for a second 😂

.....the same place as she's previously done ads with anyway so knows exactly how they work etc. So a totally, completely pointless question.

Her hashtags are absolutely atrocious
They're completely pointless, irrelevant, and miss the mark at being useful or funny every time.....actually quite appropriate really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes she has. Can’t link as I’m no near my computer but if you search her name she will come up

She did a sponsored IG ad for an HP laptop about 18 months ago!!! We said at the time we’d never see the damn thing again because she had a Mac. Where’s that gone, Babs?
Haha well remembered...that good and useful that once she'd tried to influence people to buy one it clearly went straight on eBay

Reactions: 4
Babs, Babs, Babs, where do I start? Your vlog is pretty shite, face it YouTube for you has died as you can’t do any hauls & your not really great with advice (Desenio sell frames that fit their poster? Bloody revolutionary 🤦🏼‍♀️). Why is your YouTube vlog not marked as an ad, oh you answered that in the comments (they aren’t in the whole ad I mean video so she doesn’t have to 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Again, don’t attempt to impart any advice re homeschooling please I implore you (that means beg). You are no longer a teacher & we all know Ste helps the kids anyway. Get your daughter a proper desk to work at, she’s had neck surgery ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

The rest of your stories are basically cringe; hot cock, Gary Barlow, advertising that pamphlet 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

We all know why you are doing these polls in January, your ads have dried up & you need to keep up your engagement figures. It’s a slippery slope & I wonder which MLM you’ll be plugging next year?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can she possibly think this is a good look 🤦‍♀️
I mean, the headbands are bleeping ridiculous on her. But why does she insist on the comb over and its sooooo greasy. Jeeez Emma, have some pride in how you look.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.