Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Bed Olympics" doesn't even make sense in the context she uses it. She means "musical beds". It's not like Erin's performing calisthenics atop her gifted mattress. Or maybe Ethan's going for the mattress high jump and that's why he's collecting mattresses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"Bed Olympics" doesn't even make sense in the context she uses it. She means "musical beds". It's not like Erin's performing calisthenics atop her gifted mattress. Or maybe Ethan's going for the mattress high jump and that's why he's collecting mattresses.
I can't tell you where my mind goes when she says "bed olympics" 🤢🤮🤦‍♀️ It is definitely not the right phrase to use on 2 kids who won't go to sleep 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think she's still trying to hold onto the toddler stuff as that's where she originally did well - I have a toddler myself and I genuinely like her early posts/videos as a working mum to two small kids. Now she's a lazy slob who seems to resent her kids. Not very appealing.
The thing she’s failing to grasp is that those parents she originally attracted who had toddlers and newborns 8 years ago, now have primary aged children, like her and her pretending they’re toddlers looks bat tit.

There is a real hole in the market for an influencer who has growing children, and treats them with respect, but also talks about the struggles of that age group.

But meh, what do I know, I’m only the target audience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing she’s failing to grasp is that those parents she originally attracted who had toddlers and newborns 8 years ago, now have primary aged children, like her and her pretending they’re toddlers looks bat tit.

There is a real hole in the market for an influencer who has growing children, and treats them with respect, but also talks about the struggles of that age group.

That would require too much effort on her part!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Absolutely this.
Not here to derail about Mrs Meldrum as I know she's as popular as Babs 🤣🤣 but like Emma, she started her YouTube channel as a lonely Mum with a toddler and a new born.
Even she has now recognised that as the years moved on, that content has dried up and she barely features her kids at all. Emma needs to make a choice now. Find a new USP or duck off. I'm leaning towards the latter 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Two things

TINGO a zillion threads back a tattler suggested virtual brummymummymeetups and now they’re happening
And what the duck type of parent tells their child to “stand there I’ll cuddle you in a minute” when they first come into the bedroom whilst they continue to story on their phone to strangers?!?

priorities, keBabba. Priorities
I was disgusted this morning when I watched that story, how any loving ’mom’ could dismiss her child who is looking for a cuddle, just so she could finish some crappy story to a bunch of strangers, is beyond me 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Hiya, I’m a bit of a lurker here. I’m new to her channel, started following her after watching some of her old YouTube videos when her children were toddlers as I have a 1 year old. I thought she seemed quite nice and relatable so followed her on Instagram and my god was I wrong!. She seems very erratic, it’s like she has no content planned and makes it up as she goes along and it doesn’t come across well.
She definitely babies her children. Personally, I would still jump in my mums bed when I was a teenager, in the mornings to watch tv together or sometimes if I was really ill for comfort The difference was my mum was a single mum and it was just us 2 in the house, if mum had a partner there’s no way she’d leave him in bed on his own to have a sleepover with me like she does with her children. Also, if I had siblings I’d have sleepovers with them rather than my mum. I also didn’t have an issue with co sleeping like Ethan apparently does, I was in my own bed from a young age, if she really wants Ethan to not struggle being separated from her she shouldn’t encourage sleepovers together.
Also, she really needs to changer her brand. Yes, I followed her as I initially liked her for her toddler mum content. But I don’t want to see that content from a mum of Primary school children, I’d be more inclined to follow her if she had content relating to that. Like actual ideas for activities with children of that age, days out, how to handle the teen years etc. There’s practically no one doing that, so I’m sure a lot of people would watch it if she did do that sort of stuff. But I honesty don’t think she knows how to parent children of their age, it just seems like she wants them to be babies forever.

• Heart
Thats it im done I can't believe she told her child to stand there and wait for a hug, what mother does that its vile a natural reaction would be to put your arm out and invite them in for a hug vile vile vile
Do we know it was a child? Might’ve been Ste 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ritzy and of course Exile and the likes, for back in the day when a fake ID would have been acceptable 🙄... not cool places Babs soz
I remember being on a mailing list for The Ritzy and The Dome and they’d send me tickets through the post, around the time of my birthday for half price entry or free admission before 10pm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember being on a mailing list for The Ritzy and The Dome and they’d send me tickets through the post, around the time of my birthday for half price entry or free admission before 10pm 🤣
Yes 🙌
And I think they used to do some offers mid week too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brummy Mummy #54 Thread title suggestion 💡💡

"One time, Babgina George said she'd punch Ste in the face. It was AWESOME".

(For those who have watched mean girls you get the reference it's not promoting violence - just a mash up of a quote with a Babs twist 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just saw where she tells one of her kids looking for a cuddle to stand there until she’s finished her crappy stories. What a witch 🤯 that’s just not normal. Those poor kids. And as others have said, WTF is she talking about with these bed olympics?! Makes no sense! Argh she’s infuriating!

• Heart
I know we’re all bored, I know it’s lockdown, I know we don’t have anywhere to go or anyone to see. But heavens above, get a life woman! View attachment 387948
So ....... she’s getting dressed up and also going for a walk. Aka off she pops to break some rules. She really does believe that everyone is as thick as her !

I cannot fathom why people would ask Babs where to buy plants and plant pots from? I worry for the Babettes??? How do they manage to get up and dressed each day? I’m half way through the vlog and am realising I know more about house plants than she does AND I don’t even have one 🤦‍♀️
Shes seen a girl not too far from her, she has a page devoted to plants. She’s very good at what she does. So Emma is trying to imitate her. All about the followers and the cash. As per !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How about Babs learns how to make a cup of bloody tea, my god does that woman do anything for herself?!
Screenshot_20210119-104830.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.