Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fridge organisation in her latest video...."and here we have the space where we keep our fresh vegetables" *she says as she points to a cucumber and a bag of lettuce*
Those dear Emma are not fresh vegetables. They are salad items.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder her skin is so awful when she’s wearing make up at home. She’ll go on Instagram looking like a woman but has a full face of make up on for YouTube videos. Does she not realise most people will watched her on both platforms.

Reactions: 10
She commented on her YouTube video about the lack of food. They buy as they eat? Really great during a pandemic, so I’m assuming she or Ste is out shopping daily? Haven’t watched the vlog, don’t want to give her views View attachment 387055

• Haha
She has put we buy the food then eat it. Isn't that what everyone does?? 😂😂😂 I buy what I need for the week but still have a few extra tins of beans in my cupboards and by the time I'm due to shop again We still have some food in.

Reactions: 21
She has put we buy the food then eat it. Isn't that what everyone does?? 😂😂😂 I buy what I need for the week but still have a few extra tins of beans in my cupboards and by the time I'm due to shop again We still have some food in.
I thought the point of the fridge was to preserve the food so you didn't have to eat it immediately

Is she going to do a freezer organisation video?

Reactions: 14
I thought the point of the fridge was to preserve the food so you didn't have to eat it immediately

Is she going to do a freezer organisation video?
I just reckon they only buy freezer foods for meals and use their fridges to house the fizzy pop and junk. My mum is a very fussy eater, has been her whole life, no veg etc, no pasta etc etc but as kids we were fed nutritious veg filled meals. She didn't eat any of the meals she made. Yes we had the odd freezer tea but who doesnt. Babs, stop being so bloody lazy and feed your kids properly. Somedays I don't want to cook and just eat cake all day but I don't, i make my son and I a proper home cooked meal, he is the best eater, will try anything and loves vegetables. I'm not saying he is perfect with food,.of course if he could he would eat pizza everyday 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think they do argue anymore than any other siblings,you never see anything online, they were both stood next to each other doing a dance class while she lounged on the sofa the other day, so they clearly can get along. I think it’s just an excuse she uses to split the family, which in itself is the weirdest thing to do
agreed. i don't think her kids argue than any other siblings, but she seems to have latched onto it as a theme which generates "relatable" content. it's a blanant lie, as always, because no two children who were completely unable to even work in the same room as one another would be able to dance next to each other, or sit calmly right next to each other whilst the boy engages in zoom beavers and the golden child does her own thing- as her recent posts and stories have proved they are perfectly capable of. her lies ar catching up with her - she literally claims one thing, and completely contradicts it every time. also, if ethan and erin argued as constantly and as viciously as babs implies, surely we would have heard them arguing in the background of her videos, repeatedly. it's exactly the same as ste's snoring - can't record something that isn't really happening! and if it was, she wouldn't have been able to resist responding to tattle's asking for proof.

You know what really irritated me about the condensation reference. She acted like she didn't know the word "condensation" (shouting to Ste to confirm, which he totally ignored 🥰). I absolutely can not stand people acting less intelligent than they are. She knows full bleeping well what the word condensation means. Why make a big point about how intelligent you are then claim you don't know the word condensation, or that you aren't sure if you can pick up the ball in football.

Stop trying different personalities on and just be yourself! No wonder she can't sleep, her brain is running a hundred miles an hour trying to keep up with her multiple personas.
also the fact that she casually mentioned that the windows get covered in condensation, and then literally a few minutes later, she mentions it again but has to check with ste - clarified as "her husband", to avoid confusion for the brainless babettes - whether "condensation" is the right word! it's such a "dumb blonde" pretense. if you're gonna pretend you're thick, at least be clever enough to remember that you just used a word, and then a few minutes later claim you don't know if it's a word. also love the fact that ste blatanty ignores her. tbh, i'm surprised she managed to refrain from the usual "is condensation a word? did i, emma conway, INVENT the word" condensation"? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Who keeps 16 pints of milk out at once but for literally everything else they buy as they go?

AND ANOTHER THING! How can she meal plan with whats in that fridge? No fancy fajitas this time round by the looks of it, nae peppers bab! Dear god, if i look in my fridge the veg drawer is bursting open with the amount of veg and salad that i eat, with every meal Bab not just on a sunday, and there is always something in there to throw together a healthy pasta or curry etc. Granted there's also 11 jars of jam, but my partner has an unhealthy obsession with jam. Its a nightmare 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
actually CRYING at the fact that emma has stocked up on DECAF diet coke, after tattle informed her that diet coke contains four times more caffeine than coffee. i love that she actually had to go to the lengths of giving up caffeine in order to "prove" to tattle that she doesn't have caffeine. ever. not for four or five whole years. apart from all that regular diet coke. and all the caffeine in the chocolate she eats. influencer? at this point, i think WE'RE the influencers! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
actually CRYING at the fact that emma has stocked up on DECAF diet coke, after tattle informed her that diet coke contains four times more caffeine than coffee. i love that she actually had to go to the lengths of giving up caffeine in order to "prove" to tattle that she doesn't have caffeine. ever. not for four or five whole years. apart from all that regular diet coke. and all the caffeine in the chocolate she eats. influencer? at this point, i think WE'RE the influencers! 🤣
There’s a thread title in that “Tattle living their best influencing lives, thanks Babs” or something like that

sure babs, the kids at the school you worked at were disadvantaged - because they had you as a teacher. i very much doubt you taught them anything, except bad grammar and poor punctuation. "many of the lovely pupils WERE free school meals"?! "the thought of THIS families receiving packages like that"?!

this is just another bandwagon that emea has jumped on. in reality, she doesn't give a duck. she's literally just posted that her family buys food then eats it, AND shared a photo of her own little boy eating his lunch - chocolate fingers, crisps, frubes - "froobs" - and all. read the bleeping room, emma.

if she actually cared, she could donate food to a food bank and actually help some of these people, instead of spending it on endless plastic tat. but no, she mentions it on SM as a way to pretend she cares and up her engagement. if she truly wanted things to "change for the better", she'd stay the duck AT HOME. literally disgusting.

View attachment 387161

• Angry
Who keeps 16 pints of milk out at once but for literally everything else they buy as they go?

AND ANOTHER THING! How can she meal plan with whats in that fridge? No fancy fajitas this time round by the looks of it, nae peppers bab! Dear god, if i look in my fridge the veg drawer is bursting open with the amount of veg and salad that i eat, with every meal Bab not just on a sunday, and there is always something in there to throw together a healthy pasta or curry etc. Granted there's also 11 jars of jam, but my partner has an unhealthy obsession with jam. Its a nightmare 🤦‍♀️
She literally says in the video she has the chicken to make fajitas...I assume the fajitas consisted solely of chicken and wraps 👩‍🍳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

I agree 100% with this. I need to go shopping but I have strawberries, blueberries, salad, carrots, leeks, etc etc and lots of pasta, beans, rice an salad lentils to keep us going. There is zero structure in that household. I bet Ste plays feeezer roulette most nights...
It’s really bad. I must say we do have freezer roulette on a Friday which is considered ‘treat night’ but in all honesty I’d rather make my own pizza as to make up a dough and top a pizza is so easy and a good way to use up cheese and left over salad bits like peppers and toms, mushrooms etc
On the days I work I slow cook a meal so it’s ready when I’m home late and teen can help themselves as it’s ready (usually get a phone call from teen to say is it OK to eat lol!). But yeah disorganised chaos in that house literally

Reactions: 12
To be fair to her I've definitely seen and heard her drinking caffeine free coke before. I'm pretty sure when she says "diet coke" in general she means caffeine free. Also she filmed this a couple of weekends ago and the diet coke discussion on here was afterwards.

Reactions: 7
This is wrong on so many levels, humiliating her son by putting private details of his “playing” at home & the lunch basic af for someone that’s home all day & fanny’s about on the internet. Put the phone down & give him fruit & a proper sandwich. With his vegetarian diet he needs more nutritious food than that processed offering. View attachment 387184

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
sure babs, the kids at the school you worked at were disadvantaged - because they had you as a teacher. i very much doubt you taught them anything, except bad grammar and poor punctuation. "many of the lovely pupils WERE free school meals"?! "the thought of THIS families receiving packages like that"?!

this is just another bandwagon that emea has jumped on. in reality, she doesn't give a duck. she's literally just posted that her family buys food then eats it, AND shared a photo of her own little boy eating his lunch - chocolate fingers, crisps, frubes - "froobs" - and all. read the bleeping room, emma.

if she actually cared, she could donate food to a food bank and actually help some of these people, instead of spending it on endless plastic tat. but no, she mentions it on SM as a way to pretend she cares and up her engagement. if she truly wanted things to "change for the better", she'd stay the duck AT HOME. literally disgusting.

View attachment 387161
No Babs, pupils were not defined as FSM, they we eligible for FSM, very different. Choose your words better!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 387161
Meanwhile she’s been donating to a food back no? If it really broke her heart that much she would have taken action.

No Babs, pupils were not defined as FSM, they we eligible for FSM, very different. Choose your words better!
And was the school actually ‘disadvantaged’ or did it have pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds? Bit of a difference

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is wrong on so many levels, humiliating her son by putting private details of his “playing” at home & the lunch basic af for someone that’s home all day & fanny’s about on the internet. Put the phone down & give him fruit & a proper sandwich. With his vegetarian diet he needs more nutritious food than that processed offering. View attachment 387184
Humiliating her son for a quick laugh from strangers at his expense, why not shove him in a circus Babs, same cruel exploitation

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.