Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a disgustingly picky eater, I hate it and it’s so inconvenient and I’m trying to change it but anyway, my diet is dire. But I’m dying to eat more healthy so I’ve started trying to trick my brain into it. I have a smoothie with 3 servings of fruit in it (though I wouldn’t eat them outside a smoothie) and another piece of fruit a day. That’s the extent of my healthy diet but even with that I feel so much better and my skin is good. It’s really not hard to add bits into your diet

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wtf is that pity me post about, it’s not about her being lonely or her over sharing with with shop assistants. Someone has clearly told her that her stories make no sense and are confusing the babettes. We know the real reason her stories make no sense it’s..Because👏🏼She👏🏼Is👏🏼Reading👏🏼Here👏🏼And👏🏼Attempting👏🏼To👏🏼Get👏🏼One👏🏼Over👏🏼The👏🏼IC200

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hold up. Her grid post / is she really moaning about being lonely when she has a husband and two kids AND her sister is able to pop in whenever as she’s in her support bubble?
This has angered me more than her usual tripe as she’s so lucky to be able to bubble with an extra person

Reactions: 28
Oh dear!!! She’s losing it completely!! What is this latest post about??? She feels lonely! She misses talking to people in shop queues and shop assistants!!!! What is wrong with her? Didn’t she just say the other day that her mental health was fine?...and I would love to know which friends she is talking to!!! This post is clearly a cry for help!!!

Reactions: 15
And she hasn’t shared it on fb. KeBabba don’t you have the balls because you know people will call you out on there more

Reactions: 13
Hold up. Her grid post / is she really moaning about being lonely when she has a husband and two kids AND her sister is able to pop in whenever as she’s in her support bubble?
This has angered me more than her usual tripe as she’s so lucky to be able to bubble with an extra person
Did she mention her sister in this post? Has she forgotten about her? Maybe her sister has seen sense and formed a different bubble!!!

Is the new bathroom big enough for a Babs meltdown??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
........hmmm suddenly she has boundaries with over sharing her kids...........
she Didn’t have a problem over sharing E pretending to be a dog earlier. And the kids are getting on during a dance lesson? Thought the fought all the time?

Reactions: 10
I’ve met her and I can vouch she is the least kooky or interesting person. She was completely normal, nothing really exciting about her personality. Does she think that if she tells people that she’s such an extrovert that people will believe her. Like when she said she enjoys spraying her plants and that makes her batty...not really. My god she really is not that interesting!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So she bangs on how lucky & privileged she is but cries lonliness.
Just THINK Emma...
You will have followers hanging by a thread mentally, financially and/or totally alone.
Doesn’t give them much hope does it?

Reactions: 14
That grid post is definitely a result of her erratic trolling of us.
What she posts is utter tripe to the Babettes that have no idea what we discuss on here.
I wonder if this is a sign that she might FINALLY either address us directly, or leave us alone and get a grip of what she's doing 🤔

Reactions: 21
That grid post is definitely a result of her erratic trolling of us.
What she posts is utter tripe to the Babettes that have no idea what we discuss on here.
I wonder if this is a sign that she might FINALLY either address us directly, or leave us alone and get a grip of what she's doing 🤔
Yes totally agree. You have far more patience than me to say so though 🤣

Reactions: 8
If and it’s a big sodding if she feels as lonely as she’s making out. Go and volunteer you cretin. Covid marshalls are desperately needed and she’d have a locked in audience for her continuous over sharing but no of course not because like her anxiety her loneliness has been portrayed far worse than it is

• Heart
Reactions: 17
any excuse to share that clown outfit photo with the world! 🤡

seriously though, WHAT?! "there's always stephen" - which roughly translates into "i guess i should mention him in a post bragging about how damn lucky i am, but quite frankly i'd rather spend my time with anyone other than my husband and kids!"

she's jumped on the bandwagon of acknowledging how "lucky" she is, when in reality she has no concept of her privilege - she's just realised that saying she's lucky really encourages praise and adoration from the babettes, who remind her that it's okay for her to feel lonely and that she's amazing and should never apologise for being her. duck off babs. not only do you have a husband and children, you have your sister in your bubble, and you can speak to your mum and dad and friends on the phone or zoom whenever you bleeping choose to. read the bleeping room. other people are struggling and lonely because they are single parents, isolated and alone elderly, they've lost family members and friends, live far away from their loved ones, are struggling to feed their kids, have lost their jobs etc etc. babs has moved house, spent christmas with her family, has money to feed her kids, can "werk" from home, and has endless devoted followers that she can moan to and receive asspats from any moment of the day. she has no concept of true mental illness, of bereavement, loss, or poverty. at this point, i just wish she'd duck off. she's so damn lucky, and instead of making the most of everything she has, she's rubbing her good fortune in other people's faces. people who are genuinely struggling.

and using her endless, nonsensical stories as a way to highlight her loneliness is utterly pathetic. we all know that her stories are endless because she cannot resist responding to every point raised on tattle, and they make absolutely zero sense to the babettes, because they are literally aimed at tatters. at least be bleeping honest, babs.

Reactions: 18
If she’s that lonely & bored she could announce the competition winner.
Must be an ad incoming with the woe is me post prior to it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She could still go and thrill the poor cashiers with her manic me me me behaviour in her local corner shop - as long as it’s an essential purchase, wearing a mask at a 2m distance. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she hasn’t shared it on fb. KeBabba don’t you have the balls because you know people will call you out on there more
the fact she hasn't posted it on fb - despite the fact that she reposts everything except ads - says it all. she's well aware that people on fb would call her out for being an insensitive cow, and she doesn't want that. she claims she's lonely on the gram because she's learnt that the babettes are truly devoted to her and she's managed to convince them not to see through her lies. fb is a totally different story, however.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.