Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is on the day she chose to film it. The fridge police didn't knock on the door and demand she open it - WHY in a video where you make a specific point of showing the contents of your fridge wouldn't you fill it with the stuff you at least know should be in there so it's helpful to someone...or maybe she thinks she has with the bag of salad and cucumber because they said what they are on the plastic packaging so she could actually identify them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No fruit or veg but a ton load of milk, coke and juices?? Eh. Obviously live on freezer food. If they shop as and when then why so much milk/juice?
She a non stop walking talking bullshit machine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She commented on her YouTube video about the lack of food. They buy as they eat? Really great during a pandemic, so I’m assuming she or Ste is out shopping daily? Haven’t watched the vlog, don’t want to give her views View attachment 387055
for someone who clearly goes food shopping on a regular - if not daily - basis, i'd love to hear why she's stockpiling milk in the midst of a pandemic. 16 litres of milk?! really?! or is it excess milk that she bought specifically to conceal the fact that she actually eats her cereal like this:

View attachment 387504

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are we just ignoring the glittery eyes? On a Wednesday? At home with noooooowhere to goooo and noooothing to doooooo? WTF?
For the hot teachers on zoom

for someone who clearly goes food shopping on a regular - if not daily - basis, i'd love to hear why she's stockpiling milk in the midst of a pandemic. 16 litres of milk?! really?! or is it excess milk that she bought specifically to conceal the fact that she actually eats her cereal like this:

View attachment 387504
Yeah maybe when she says regular shopping she means the corner shop to stock up on booze

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My parents do similar I think. They do a weekly shop but don’t meal plan and end up going out in the week to buy meals, mostly ready meals.

Used to drive me crazy when I was a teen and now I always meal plan and cook from scratch!

Reactions: 10
Oh to be able to get to the bottom of why she just can’t be herself!
Sadly that's a can of worms I don't think she'll want to ever open.
I've said it before but I find her fascinating.
Her obsession with her past leads me to think there is unsettled scores. Something she's never addressed or got over. She is trying to relive a time that "should" have been happy, fun, carefree etc but quite clearly wasn't.
Possibly heartbreak from one of the previous BF's, but I'm inclined to think its probably something more serious.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
My parents do similar I think. They do a weekly shop but don’t meal plan and end up going out in the week to buy meals, mostly ready meals.

Used to drive me crazy when I was a teen and now I always meal plan and cook from scratch!
I used to shop like this, but lockdown one really sorted me out. I planned, shopped and cooked. It limited my visits to shops and also saved me money.
Again this could be good content but we all know they can’t cook!

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s bin day 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Not even joking, covid isolation meant that the after Christmas bin put out (a birthday, two weeks of normal rubbish and Christmas meant we had about 30 bags) was the ONLY ten minutes I got out of the house for a couple of weeks and I felt like a new woman after 🤣

• Haha
This reminds me of those ladybird books for grown ups!! We could do a great one for Emma:

This is Emma.
Emma is a 43 year old woman, who lives in Birmingham.
Birmingham is in the middle of England.

Emma is a mummy of 2, her favourite child and another one.

Life is very hard for Emma as she has nothing to do and nowhere to go during lockdown except into areas in other Tiers, all her favourite shops, and her mums house.
A follower wondered how this was "following the rules"?
Emma blocked that follower. She knows how to take back control.

Emma loves her new house.
Even though its tiny.
And none of her furniture fits.
But she has improved her step count by keeping the fridge in the dining room.
Oooh I love this. Can we do one for Kenny too.

This is Kenny
He is married to Emma.
He sold his soul to the devil 12 years ago.

He has been her man slave ever since.
He doesn't have sex with her cos she stinks.
He is only required for childcare, cooking a roast and hotdogs.

Emma insists on Kenny proving how much he adores her through the use of an excel spreadsheet.
Kenny is allowed a lie in once a week.
Usually on a Saturday.

Kenny disguises his "me time" as a bike ride.
One day Kenny will wake up, and man up, and hopefully cut off Emma's Internet supply. ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not watched the
Her obsession with her past leads me to think there is unsettled scores. Something she's never addressed or got over. She is trying to relive a time that "should" have been happy, fun, carefree etc but quite clearly wasn't.
Possibly heartbreak from one of the previous BF's, but I'm inclined to think its probably something more serious.
Oh now there’s something she hasn’t mentioned for a while the previous boyfriends & being dumped.
I find her fascinating from the viewpoint that she’s managing to make money from this & gave up a relatively secure job. I have to watch to see where it all ends now.

Reactions: 14
Not watched the

Oh now there’s something she hasn’t mentioned for a while the previous boyfriends & being dumped.
I find her fascinating from the viewpoint that she’s managing to make money from this & gave up a relatively secure job. I have to watch to see where it all ends now.
The hair up hair down thing. Why would you hold on to something so insignificant for so many years and actually even go as far as to share it with strangers on the internet?

Reactions: 12
The hair up hair down thing. Why would you hold on to something so insignificant for so many years and actually even go as far as to share it with strangers on the internet?
You know when people talk about their insecurities and blame it on people that can’t be there to defend themselves (they don’t exist) I feel babs does this for attention. So when she has her hair up people say oh she’s so brave......

I know this because I’ve had my fair share of a close person doing it!

Reactions: 8
I wondered this because not only is she regressed to the 16/18 year old Emma she talks and acts like a her too...

Reactions: 14
There is some kind of irony in her posting about the poor quality of the free school meals package then posting that Ethan ate a frube, french fries and chocolate fingers for lunch.

She is able to buy her family food yet they barely seem to have fruit and veg.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I always wonder if she feels her young adulthood was somehow blighted by her back injury- wasn't she 18, temporarily wheelchair-bound, and ended up making a right hash of her A levels?? That's got to have an impact. I know lots of people who still love the stuff she loves, nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia, but with Emma it is still like the teenage obsessiveness! She's always saying that things make her feel "grown up"- its like she's perpetually surprised to realise that she is, in actual fact, a 43 year old woman!! Also I get the impression from her own behaviour and the way she babies her children, that she's been mollycoddled her entire life.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.