Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest you tube video, how come she comes across so different on you tube to how she does on Instagram? She seems almost sane and together on you tube but on Instagram she is deranged,vulgar, vile, dirty etc etc 😂😂

Reactions: 11
My money is on they went out to film something or take pictures for an advert, that's why she's curled her hair and put a full face of slap on. Let's see...

Reactions: 23
First story - "I've got nowhere to go or nothing to do so I'm going to curl my hair"
Next story - Done up like a dogs dinner, with coat, shoes and bag on, clearly on her way out.
Are these morons who follow her really THAT stupid?
aaaand then a few hours later she's back in her pyjamas! as if that isn't a huge giveaway that she's been out breaking the rules! she got up, got dressed, did her make up, curled her hair and then literally two hours later decided to change back into her jammies? right. more like she went out with family/friends on a supposedly "essential" shopping trip to poundland or costco, returned home and changed back into her. usual attire because "nothing to do, nowhere to goooo", she's covering up her trip out by emphasising that she is at home, wearing her pyjamas whilst sharing tips on how to use word to create a mood board because she is the collage KWEEN. she quite obviously went out and broke lockdown rules, and even the brainless babettes should be able to see that. the mood board stories are clearly just to cover-up the suspicious lack of content for the previous few hours, whilst she was out spreading covid. 😡

also, that casual reference to her macbook, rubbing it into everyone's faces that she's SO LUCKY she has a fancy laptop and fancy handbags whilst people are literally struggling to put food on the table and homeschool their kids because they don't own a computer. as always: read the bleeping room babs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was that on FB? It’s gone now. I however left my own opinion there... View attachment 381557
No, I don't have FB. But it's been deleted from Instagram now anyway 🙄 last time I checked someone else had replied calling the first poster a troll. You're right to call them a flock - the Babettes are just a bunch of sheep.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh she’s annoying me with that mac book tip for screen shot-ing stuff. Hey babs love Microsoft have a far superior tool call the ‘snip’ which does a much better job in my opinion. I’ve used both a standard Microsoft PC and a Mac book (For my real life work) and in my humble opinion Microsoft is far better and much more functional. But you do you. Hope that helps HUN x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh she’s annoying me with that mac book tip for screen shot-ing stuff. Hey babs love Microsoft have a far superior tool call the ‘snip’ which does a much better job in my opinion. I’ve used both a standard Microsoft PC and a Mac book (For my real life work) and in my humble opinion Microsoft is far better and much more functional. But you do you. Hope that helps HUN x
i swear she only shared that to emphasise the point that she has a MACBOOK. only a macbook is expensive good enough for the kween of collage! and, along with her £95 nike trainers and chloé handbag, she sure as hell cannot resist an opportunity to rub her privilege in people's faces, but it's totally okay because she's acknowledged how damn lucky she is!

Reactions: 10
One thing I know she knows how to do is, take flattering pictures of herself.

The way she looks in her stories talking about her plastic trousers, compared to the way she looks in the recent pictures is different.

I think she looks 20 pounds heavier in her story then in the picture.
Anyways,im aware this does not matter. Just another reason to not trust her, I guess.

Reactions: 15
Hi, I’m new to this thread and was just wondering, is she still friends with Louise Pentland? If not, do we know what happened?
I’m sorry if this has been covered but I was thinking about it today. I seen Babs put a picture of her bookshelf up and none of Louises books where on it!

Reactions: 1
Hi, I’m new to this thread and was just wondering, is she still friends with Louise Pentland? If not, do we know what happened?
I’m sorry if this has been covered but I was thinking about it today. I seen Babs put a picture of her bookshelf up and none of Louises books where on it!
I would like to know this too!

I really don’t understand the living in pyjamas and dressing gown thing. Ok if you’ve had an early evening bath, aren’t going out again and don’t want to get dressed maybe but early or middle of the afternoon? Why? I’d be so embarrassed if anyone knocked at the door and I was in my pj’s in the middle of the day. Why not wear a loungewear set or leggings and a sweater? Just as comfortable if not more so and looks reasonably respectable.

Reactions: 11
Those trainers look absolutely awful on her! Leave it for the folk that can actually pull them off. Sad sad women!!

Reactions: 9
Watched the new video... I think the house would be absolutely perfect for them if they were a minimalistic family. That room upstairs just gives me non stop anxiety
It makes me cringe when she says how happy the children are now that they're all close together in their bedrooms. For several reasons this isn't right. It cements the fact that Ethan co-slept with her and now it's obvious why.
Plus, its not right that any child should feel unhappy or unsafe in their own home cos their Mum isn't anywhere near them.
And let's not even go there on when those kids get older and aren't asleep by 8pm 🤮🤢🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.