Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me cringe when she says how happy the children are now that they're all close together in their bedrooms. For several reasons this isn't right. It cements the fact that Ethan co-slept with her and now it's obvious why.
Plus, its not right that any child should feel unhappy or unsafe in their own home cos their Mum isn't anywhere near them.
And let's not even go there on when those kids get older and aren't asleep by 8pm 🤮🤢🤦‍♀️
She appears to be a control freak when it comes to the children & keeping them far younger than their peers. I can imagine they’ll be sent to their rooms early well until they are teenagers.

Her whole divide & conquer attitude when it comes to her children unsettles me. I feel she manipulates their relationship with each other, take her out of the equation & they probably get along quite nicely.

Reactions: 20
babs has been far too quiet this afternoon. i guarantee all those mood board tips from the collage kween was pre-recorded pyjama-clad content, and those earlier #ootd posts with her curled hair and make up revealed a busy day filled with plans to break lockdown rules. imagine actually pre-filming stories solely to delude your followers into believing that you are at home with "nothing to do, nowhere to gooo", whilst your out breaking the law and spreading the virus. i genuinely hope someone spots her, exposes her lies and she gets reported and punished.

Reactions: 19
Did she really need a recommendation for Richmond meat free sausages? Really? I have those in my home and I’m not even vegetarian ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah you were in the papers for threatening to smash your husbands face in too! Don’t forget Babs, always happy to remind you.
AE3699C6-E484-4FE7-9985-6E71B67DCA0A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched her latest you tube video, how come she comes across so different on you tube to how she does on Instagram? She seems almost sane and together on you tube but on Instagram she is deranged,vulgar, vile, dirty etc etc 😂😂
I don’t get it either! She’s like two different people!

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand the living in pyjamas and dressing gown thing. Ok if you’ve had an early evening bath, aren’t going out again and don’t want to get dressed maybe but early or middle of the afternoon? Why? I’d be so embarrassed if anyone knocked at the door and I was in my pj’s in the middle of the day. Why not wear a loungewear set or leggings and a sweater? Just as comfortable if not more so and looks reasonably respectable.
Respectable!
That’s not in her vocabulary.

Reactions: 4
Imagine bumping into her, both of you wearing them.. you’d want the Earth to swallow you up.
Oh. I wouldn’t I’d tell her mine look a thousand times better on me i don’t have candles for a start 😂😂 if she gets leopard print converse I swear I’ll scream

• Haha
What the living day lights is that 🤢🙄🤢🤮🤢
They eat the exact same roast chicken dinner every single Sunday. And it looks so bland. Especially Emma's with no gravy - it looks like a toddler's dinner.

Why does she say things like "for da win"? Nobody uses those phrases any more, no young people, no older people, nobody. It makes me physically cringe to see it. Who is she trying to appeal to?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They eat the exact same roast chicken dinner every single Sunday. And it looks so bland. Especially Emma's with no gravy - it looks like a toddler's dinner.

Why does she say things like "for da win"? Nobody uses those phrases any more, no young people, no older people, nobody. It makes me physically cringe to see it. Who is she trying to appeal to?!
I thought that too. For what win? Someone in the household cooked Sunday dinner. This is very normal life. It's not challenging. Perhaps it would be better for her followers to see her try and cook a simple Sunday dinner. She admits she is a crap cook. Why not try a chicken in the slow cooker? It might inspire some other Babettes to try it. That would be 'for da win'. Sitting eating dinner that PUS probably cooked, whilst getting pissed, ignoring kids and fishing for likes is not a win. In my judgemental book anyway 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
THE
The Babs. It’s a fairly common word. Goes before a noun. The word “da” does not exist in the English language. So duck off.
Also is that mash potato on a plate with some kind of potato cubes?!? Who needs that much potato on a meal? Also......What happened to the roasties you were peddling in your ADs a few weeks ago?
Short memory + full of tit + would sell air if you thought it’d make you a few quid =Babs the twit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh. I wouldn’t I’d tell her mine look a thousand times better on me i don’t have candles for a start 😂😂 if she gets leopard print converse I swear I’ll scream
Unless she buys hightop leopard print converse and tries to insist they look good with midi skirts, then you will laugh.

• Haha
No one sat opposite her either, would probably put them off their own meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not a food snob but it’s takes the same amount of time to cook a proper Sunday dinner than have it all from the freezer so why doesn’t she just do it properly?!!!! This is a fab time for people to cook and bring the family together, she doesn’t have to rely on aunt bessies, she can certainly afford fresh produce (prob cheaper!) and rustle up a basic Yorkshire pudding mix, my kids do ours every Sunday and they’re younger ffs whack some honey on some carrots, roast some spuds with some red onion and garlic & bung a chicken in the oven, it’s not hard, I burn toast for crying out loud!!!!!!

it would also be great for Ethan to try out some new veggie recipes, I think he’d love to cook and prepare a meal for everyone with a bit of encouragement

and as for that bloody cocktail from a tin why doesn’t she just throw them in the bin, sober up and make up a jug of mock tail that they all enjoy!

Babgella nauze’son this could be your new pitch!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.