Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not so much having peas that offends me, it's the throwing them all over the plate. Why not at least plate up neatly.

I'm aware this sounds snobby, but quite frankly I don't give a shite on this occasion, she's a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yikes if that is the veggie sausage it looks deep fried. Wouldn’t put that past her.
my veggies sausages look NOTHING like that pile of 💩

Reactions: 11
Has she got sautéed potatoes AND mashed potatoes on that plate?!
that time she advertised the aunt bessie's toasties, she couldn't resist adding a huge dollop of mash to her plate alongside it. she's probably under the impression that potatoes count towards her daily five portions of fruit/veg because, y'know, potatoes are a vegetable, right?! spud. 🤦🏻‍♀️

"tiny houses" - if that's not a reference to tattle, i don't know what is! 🎉

Screenshot_20210110_201021.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Encouraging her followers to move house during the most dangerous time in this pandemic? Could this ad not have been rescheduled. What part of STAY AT HOME makes her think "I'll advertise Rightmove to my followers, best we all get moving". It's so inappropriate and distasteful, and actually downright dangerous. Removal companies shouldn't be working unless extenuating circumstances, they should be furloughed and not subject to the whim of middle class people who are so bored during this pandemic that they move house to give themselves a little project/online content
Which is most likely one of the reason Babs moved! She is such a sad sad individual. While the rest of us are staying home and doing all we can to keep our families safe she spends her time trying to find ways to bend/break the rules, wasting money, making an unnecessary (and stupid) house purchase and trying to convince other people that buying crap will make their life better 🥱

Reactions: 8
I really cant stomach her at the moment
she either needs to sit down and shut up or let someone who knows what they're talking about use her platform the nations mental health is at breaking point we are pass the point of pottering, collage making and following crappy hashtags to boast our wellbeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only sausage she's had for a looooong time i imagine 🤣✌
genuinely surprised she didn't jump at the opportunity to make a crude/crass remark about "ste's sausage" whilst actually posting a story. about. sausages. what's wrong babs? just a woman. after such a busy day out. who's so tired that she can't put effort. into her trademark vulgarity?

and the fact that they were eating their supposed sunday "lunch" at 5pm while it was dark outside! if that's not a huge giveaway that she's been out breaking the rules, i don't know what is! the country is literally in lockdown. what else do you have to do other than cook a sunday roast AT LUNCHTIME?! or at least don't refer to it as a sunday LUNCH. that photo was probably taken last night, as a way to ensure she had enough content to share today so as not to rouse suspicions, yet she failed again by refering to her evening meal as "lunch".

Reactions: 12
I’d have to drink a lot of those cocktails to make that dinner appear even slightly edible 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
genuinely surprised she didn't jump at the opportunity to make a crude/crass remark about "ste's sausage" whilst actually posting a story. about. sausages. what's wrong babs? just a woman. after such a busy day out. who's so tired that she can't put effort. into her trademark vulgarity?

and the fact that they were eating their supposed sunday "lunch" at 5pm while it was dark outside! if that's not a huge giveaway that she's been out breaking the rules, i don't know what is! the country is literally in lockdown. what else do you have to do other than cook a sunday roast AT LUNCHTIME?! or at least don't refer to it as a sunday LUNCH. that photo was probably taken last night, as a way to ensure she had enough content to share today so as not to rouse suspicions, yet she failed again by refering to her evening meal as "lunch".
The other week they were eating their Sunday lunch at noon!
No way was she so dressed up today for nowt!

Reactions: 8
They eat the exact same roast chicken dinner every single Sunday. And it looks so bland. Especially Emma's with no gravy - it looks like a toddler's dinner.

Why does she say things like "for da win"? Nobody uses those phrases any more, no young people, no older people, nobody. It makes me physically cringe to see it. Who is she trying to appeal to?!
That mash potato looks suspiciously like smash 🤔🤢

Nah there’s something else that looks like a tit...
🤢 Err what is it? 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
babs I can see you haven’t been shortlisted for the glomama awards for insta moms??!! Categories include - funniest page, inspirational page, supportive page.....so I can see why you were left out

insta for da win my arse!
Shame there wasn’t a frivolous bollocks category cos you’d have walked away with the star prize

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His mash is watery, my dad makes it like that. Looks like no milk or butter were put in either. Pure laziness that, same with my dad he just couldn’t be bothered so his mash was always a combination of watery AND lumpy with no flavour. Yuk.

They always seem to only have a tiny portion of chicken each too - I reckon they all only eat the breast (as that’d all we ever see) and ditch the rest of the bird and divvy up the 2 breasts between 4. Just buy chicken breasts Babs and save all that. My kid would ask where the rest of his chicken is if I handed him that! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.