Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's some.of the rooms we've renovated. Literally a pictures of a shelving unit. Watch out grand designs will be knocking her door down.
She hasn't renovated anything!?! She has decorated and had some storage built. God she is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks dreadful in the video too
Her complexion is the same colour as the wall and door behind her and she has no neck/jaw line anymore 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A few hours in the morning to relax?
All you do Emma is watch tele and relax. You are a knob! Now off you duck!!!
It is so obvious she hates parenting. Her kids, in the main, seem like a inconvenience to her (unless she is using them to flog stuff and make money). She would have been better off not having kids. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that choice, live her life as selfishly as she want without having dependents.

I find parenting really hard, mine are teeny (2 and 4 months) and to he honest I've been in tears the last few days wondering what on earth I've done and if this is my life now, it's relentless, especially in a pandemic. Then I remember I'm very lucky to have two healthy children and give my head a wobble!! I love my kids and can't wait until they are old enough for us to sit and watch films, bake, cook and go on outdoor adventures (without taking half the house with us and umpteen bags 🤣).

She hates being a Mum and is so unhappy with her life. Becoming more obvious by the day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Arts & Crafts House 😳
Steeped in history 🤦‍♀️🙄
Emma, remember when you had a meltdown cos allegedly people shared where you live????
Maybe shut your big fat gob if you don't want people to figure it out! twit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No Babs, what the Unmumsy Mum is doing with her house is a renovation. They are literally re-doing their house and lived for weeks without a kitchen. They even have a separate account dedicated to the renovation. Having shelves put in and buying some shelves from Next for £400 is not a renovation.

What made me laugh when they were having the flooring put into that living room was that Stephen moved all of the furniture ALONE. So what did she do? Stand and watch whilst bellowing out commands? I know she has hurt her back but she's still capable of gamboling in the living room and lifting her legs up onto the kitchen units. I helped carry a fridge up some stairs whilst pregnant babs so come on, you could have at least lifted the lighter furniture.
Her back is 💯 healed though she said the other day....so no reason not to help him properly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at those selfies on her grid, Kenny looks very flushed in all the pics. Like someone who works outdoors without proper spf or someone that’s been drinking too much. 😳

Reactions: 12
She is happy in the house, really happy, so very very happy. Did you know she is happy?
Happy, happy, happy!

Apart from the bedrooms being closer she gives no reason as to why she likes this house and why it is better.

She also expects to turn the top room into an office for her and PUs, a spare room for guests to stay and a space for the kids to hang out with their mates. Good luck with that, it isn’t that big a space and all that crap will need stored somewhere.
In the old house they had a huge garden office and a ‘spare front room’- the perfect place for teenagers and just change the sofa to a bed settee and you could convert it to a spare room.

Reactions: 17
Another walk, sorry trip to Poundland.

I hate to say this but I actually think she looks quite nice here. Best she has looked for a while!
She’ll soon trip up if she is going shopping. She’s to done up to be going for a casual walk, meeting up with someone or shopping is definitely on the agenda today.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Arts & Crafts House 😳
Steeped in history 🤦‍♀️🙄
Emma, remember when you had a meltdown cos allegedly people shared where you live????
Maybe shut your big fat gob if you don't want people to figure it out! twit
Ahhh the history of the house, typical Birmingham bathroom on the ground floor, rotting wood windows covered in condensation, the 80s mug cupboard, space for the horse and cart, priest hole in the attic now renamed the Christmas cupboard...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ahhh the history of the house, typical Birmingham bathroom on the ground floor, rotting wood windows covered in condensation, the 80s mug cupboard, space for the horse and cart, priest hole in the attic now renamed the Christmas cupboard...
I’m led to believe that Edward, Prince of Wales, stayed there, whilst on a visit to Birmingham. He slept in ‘The Royal Shoe Cupboard’ 🤨 & drank COCKtails by the fridge with Wallis Simpson, doncha know! 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She gives it away as she’s dressed up. Got her mulberry bag on and done her hair. She’s definitely not going for a walk with the kids and no one else.
I went todo the food shop this morning on my own. Leaving dh and the teenaged at home and it was packed with people out as a family stood by each section pulling packets of the shelf looking through them all and then putting them back.
No way has she got that dressed up to go to Sainsburys on her own either.
It makes me so cross that people are still carrying on as normal. I’m still working and have to leave home to work. Dh is working but not every day and 18yr old home with online lectures and 14yr old online school.
18yr old goes out runnyevery day for hisexercise but 14yr old dd has been stuck in all week on her own so I took her for a walk to the local shops yesterday to get an iced Frappuccino thingy from the coffee shop and felt bad enough about that. But I have her mental health to think about.
Babs has gone from supposedly never going out
In the first lockdown tomope my flouting the rules all over the effing place now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Rightmove ad?! Ffs!
Also, her kids are 10 and 8. Can't they just go downstairs and switch on the tv themselves? My 10 yr old gets his own breakfast. She's behaving like they're still toddlers but they're really not
She admits that they fight and argue- beginning to wonder to what extent, and is this the reason for the constant supervision?? Babs is lazy af- if ever a parent was going to wholeheartedly embrace this age where they can really start doing things independently- surely to god, it would be her!?

And so she’s already planning 2 Disney trips, seaside holiday and...New York? Just for this year. duck off babs.
Has she lost her bleeping mind???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it a bit shady that she tags the bag as ‘bicester village old’ instead of Chloé. Why does she keep pretending that she’s on such a meagre wage when they actively moved house during a pandemic and went on a bazillion holidays this year? We all know better than that, Babs.
I know it must be hard to be on such a meagre wage and only have the option of which Gucci of mulberry bag she is going to take with her to B&M, home bargains, primark 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
She should not be going for a gander around the shops and certainly shouldn’t be going with anyone. People should only shop for essentials and should go alone if at all possible. I too went to the supermarket this morning as I was working all week in school last week and it was packed full of families and friends out on a jolly. I know we’re judging her but come off it I bet we’re right. Stay the duck home unless it’s exercise or essential and stop dragging everyone round with you! You’re exposing people like me who are already exposed too much! 😤😡🤬🥵

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Renovations?! Ha ha ha ha! duck off, Babs. I'll tell you about renovations. I had my kitchen stripped when I bought my house, including the floor. It was supposed to take 4 weeks but ended up taking 8 because of heavy snowfall. I had a makeshift kitchen set up in my dining room and my house was covered in dust and plaster for WEEKS. It was inhabitable and I had to hibernate on the first floor with my two year old until it was done.

There.

You've painted, or rather the put upon gormo has, and arranged your tat on shelves. That's not renovation.

Hope that helps, duck off.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.