Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cleaning video was filmed when she "got dressed and put makeup on for no reason".

Why lie?! It's so pointless and is for no reason other than to cause Emma stress. It's like she's trying to keep YouTube Emma a secret from her IG followers.

Reactions: 13
The cleaning video was filmed when she "got dressed and put makeup on for no reason".

Why lie?! It's so pointless and is for no reason other than to cause Emma stress. It's like she's trying to keep YouTube Emma a secret from her IG followers.
Is that the day she curled her hair because there was nothing to do? Then got dolled up (I say that loosely) to take her Chloe/mulberry bag out for a walk?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Favourite nod to tattle in the new Vlog is the can of caffeine free diet coke on the table and reference to the condensation. Doesn't read DMs/tattle/the news though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
5:14 into the Fridge Cleaning Vlog, her husband looks like he's just taken a giant swig of kitchen cleaner. Will he do anything to try and get away? :D

I've no idea why you'd keep so many drinks in the fridge and force yourself to walk into another room to get things out of another fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5:14 into the Fridge Cleaning Vlog, her husband looks like he's just taken a giant swig of kitchen cleaner. Will he do anything to try and get away? :D

I've no idea why you'd keep so many drinks in the fridge and force yourself to walk into another room to get things out of another fridge.
She doesn't NEED that Smeg fridge. Fresh food doesn't feature in the Conway diet! We eat loads of vegetables (3 vegetarians here) and we survive with one under counter fridge. She wanted the Smeg because she's seen other influencers have them so despite it not fitting anywhere in her Lilliput Lane house, she bought it anyway, for the Gram. Because she's a sad twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I watched the vlog.

Emma says she has a bay window in her kitchen. Emma clearly has no idea what a bay window is.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She doesn't NEED that Smeg fridge. Fresh food doesn't feature in the Conway diet! We eat loads of vegetables (3 vegetarians here) and we survive with one under counter fridge. She wanted the Smeg because she's seen other influencers have them so despite it not fitting anywhere in her Lilliput Lane house, she bought it anyway, for the Gram. Because she's a sad twit.
Sad twit lol 😂

I watched the vlog.

Emma says she has a bay window in her kitchen. Emma clearly has no idea what a bay window is.
Daft bint!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Favourite nod to tattle in the new Vlog is the can of caffeine free diet coke on the table and reference to the condensation. Doesn't read DMs/tattle/the news though!!
You know what really irritated me about the condensation reference. She acted like she didn't know the word "condensation" (shouting to Ste to confirm, which he totally ignored 🥰). I absolutely can not stand people acting less intelligent than they are. She knows full bleeping well what the word condensation means. Why make a big point about how intelligent you are then claim you don't know the word condensation, or that you aren't sure if you can pick up the ball in football.

Stop trying different personalities on and just be yourself! No wonder she can't sleep, her brain is running a hundred miles an hour trying to keep up with her multiple personas.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just reading an online teen help website (Pre teen causing me jip!) and it says the following regarding a parent’s phone use:

•kids do not feel’seen’ when their parents are on their phones
•kids do not feel ‘heard’ when their parents are on their phones
•kids coming second to their parent’s phone does not make them feel that they are important or matter
•kids getting their worth from , ans having their identity tied up in the virtual world, do not have any real sense of self worth at all
•kids who are chronically sleep deprived can’t function at their potential

now this applies equally to her and her kids ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In fairness, I still listen to Britney, Backstreet Boys, 90s Mariah and George Michael. Even 80s music, like Jason Donovan.
I refuse to accept that today’s noise is music 😂
It’s the only thing I will ever agree with her on!!!
Me too! But swap Jason for five! 🤣 my partner says my taste in music died in the 90s! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she could relaunch the tit 'whats in the box' song for 'whats in the fridge' each week - it might be more interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For god sake she is so depressing. She reminds me of a relative I have that lives for talking about the past because they are so bloody miserable in their present life...

Reactions: 11
Personally, I'd keep things like the million cans of cola in the not a utility room if they don't fit in the shallow kitchen cupboards and put only a couple in the fridge at a time. I'm crazy though so don't listen to me.

Mad how they re did the kitchen in their old house to cater to their needs only a year before they left. The move was so spontaneous and the consequences were lack of space

Reactions: 17
Lilliput lane house!! 😂😂😂 my nan had a collection of those (she left me one)!! Also I was thinking about her "bay" window, Babs that's not a bay window 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's going to have to ask her fwiend what all the plants are called before she films this video about keeping plants 😆 She has no idea what she is talking about, water them 'every week', I think she meant to say 'once a week', then she said a bit less in winter a bit more in summer. My. Mind. Is. Blown.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me too! But swap Jason for five! 🤣 my partner says my taste in music died in the 90s! 🤣
I still listen to Abs’ solo stuff 🤣🤣🤣 ‘Baby gimme what you got...cud I’m everything that she’s not...’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.