Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They always seem to only have a tiny portion of chicken each too - I reckon they all only eat the breast (as that’d all we ever see) and ditch the rest of the bird and divvy up the 2 breasts between 4. Just buy chicken breasts Babs and save all that. My kid would ask where the rest of his chicken is if I handed him that! 🤣
Between 3 as the boy is veggie. That’s if he even is . Probs another babs bandwagon to jump on.

Reactions: 9
The same monster that sprinkles her peas over her Smash 🤢🤮
Maybe she was trying to dress it up like a cupcake, make it more palatable! The mash is icing, the peas sprinkles 🤣 like on I'm a celebrity when they're all, "its just chicken, not a testicle!" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they just buy a chicken crown - fit for a Kween!
Is the brown lump a mutant Aunt B’s spud? Bet there’s always one in the packet.

Reactions: 11
She admits that they fight and argue- beginning to wonder to what extent, and is this the reason for the constant supervision?? Babs is lazy af- if ever a parent was going to wholeheartedly embrace this age where they can really start doing things independently- surely to god, it would be her!?

Has she lost her bleeping mind???
Thing is they both have tablets and the tv and switches so even if they did fight to the extent she says, I would really be very clear with mine that at that age they have to just get on with it WITHOUT a parent (for a small part of the day at least!)

Reactions: 12
Thing is they both have tablets and the tv and switches so even if they did fight to the extent she says, I would really be very clear with mine that at that age they have to just get on with it WITHOUT a parent (for a small part of the day at least!)
Yes, we know she’s not averse to banishing them to their rooms either so if they fight that much when left alone surely you’d just say they can stay in their rooms and play on their switches/tablets until a more reasonable hour when they can be supervised.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing was for content anyway and they are downstairs while she watches crap in bed and Ste is still snoozing away in his cupboard.

Reactions: 12
She admits that they fight and argue- beginning to wonder to what extent, and is this the reason for the constant supervision?? Babs is lazy af- if ever a parent was going to wholeheartedly embrace this age where they can really start doing things independently- surely to god, it would be her!?
She is the reason they fight and argue. She has put Erin on such a pedestal Ethan has always felt second best and always fought for Emma’s affection hence the resentment between the siblings. If she hadn’t moved from her perfectly good house to the ‘tiny house’ her kids would have been able to be left in their decent size rooms with desks and crack on with things without constant supervision. In fact it would bloody to them good to get away from Emma and her constant need to be the centre of attention in every aspect of those children’s lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes, we know she’s not averse to banishing them to their rooms either so if they fight that much when left alone surely you’d just say they can stay in their rooms and play on their switches/tablets until a more reasonable hour when they can be supervised.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing was for content anyway and they are downstairs while she watches crap in bed and Ste is still snoozing away in his cupboard.
I think this is probably true! I don’t think they do wake up early anymore! It’s just for content so she can relate to the Babettes who have babies and small children! I don’t think they fight much at all, it was just an excuse for the sleeping arrangements that she likes!

..........the only veg they ever eat are peas! Surprised they haven’t got scurvy!
Nah, they’ll be fine....don’t forget that they have four blueberries and half a strawberry every Saturday morning with their undercooked pastries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is anything on this plate home made? The roast potato things don’t look like Aunt Bessie’s though?? Not sure where they’re from but don’t look appetising at all!
It’s frozen or premade mash you whack in the ping and ding

Can this woman not just like something? Why does she have to be obsessed with everything now it’s SATC last week it was Bridget Jones. And what do these characters have in common?? They had alright lives without men in them although we’re so needy they ended up in tit relationships and a group of friends that there was mutual love and attraction with.
kebabba, kenny isn’t and never will be Mr Big/Mark Darcy your life isn’t a story. Ffs live in the real world maybe, just maybe you’ll appreciate what you have. Dolls house an all

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s frozen or premade mash you whack in the ping and ding

Can this woman not just like something? Why does she have to be obsessed with everything now it’s SATC last week it was Bridget Jones. And what do these characters have in common?? They had alright lives without men in them although we’re so needy they ended up in tit relationships and a group of friends that there was mutual love and attraction with.
kebabba, kenny isn’t and never will be Mr Big/Mark Darcy your life isn’t a story. Ffs live in the real world maybe, just maybe you’ll appreciate what you have. Dolls house an all
She has to concoct a fictional life for herself because reality is too much of a disappointment for her. She compares her husband to other husbands and thinks he's not as good looking or as talkative or as intelligent, then she looks at her house and compares it to others knowing she's living in a worse house than theirs, she must look at her kids and wonder why her followers don't adore them like followers adore some other influencer kids, then she looks at herself, talentless and miserable and she wishes she was somebody else and as for her career, hers has not turned out the way she hoped, she fell out with people and has stagnated. She has to pretend to herself that she's living a fairytale life because she's incapable of true appreciation. She says she knows she is so lucky, but it is obvious her glutinous tendencies wants always want more and will never be satisfied. She might kid herself that this attitude is her being ambitious but it isn't, it's discontent, and the reality is she can keep chasing and chasing but she'll never be happy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also if you don’t want to eat a whole cake, cut a slice and put the rest away why throw it in the bin and put washing liquid on it?! Does she have no restraint/self control. Clearly she’s never thrown a cake in the bin and put washing liquid on it by her recent posts
Of all the things I remember about sex in the city and I’ve watched it a few times - that isn’t one of them.

She needs to grow the duck up! Living in a fantasy world is odd at any age but at her age it's worrying. There must be something lacking in her life for her to be like this.
To act out scenes from television like she did in New York is sad, but what is worse is she seemed to take it so seriously!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Cheers for putting a shitter on the satc coming back babs! I really wanted to see you act a pilock in New York making everything about you! People in the street must of thought you were a twit too.
you are not Carrie Bradshaw you’re not even a Miranda. You remind me of the party girl that fell out the window at the party and kept telling Carrie to get fucked 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.