Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is a minor thing but I'm sure she mentioned something before about when Ethan first went vegetarian she or Ste had been to Sainsbos for veggie food and bought fish less fish fingers yet last night said it was his first time?
Yeah I'm pretty sure she did too. What a weird, pointless thing to lie about.

Reactions: 9
She is such a selfish Bellend.
She declared it was 6.15am but then proceeds to talk and snort in her loud smokers morning voice when presumably Kenny and the Triple were still asleep.
Tone it down Emma!!
Imagine being woken up to that! 🤦‍♀️
And already so many waves 👋 to us! Hi Emma.
Dirty
Getting dressed
Cleaning
Actually calling him Ethan
Hand under chin
Thrilling content

I've just started to watch the video....
The fridge organisation,,,, when she's talking about Ethans vegetarian options, why can't she just say what it is she has actually bought him. Instead of saying tit like "its like meat but its not like meat" WTF!!! For someone who's job is just basically talking she is severely illiterate!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Watching the vlog. I’m most offended she hasn’t learnt how to blend her eyeshadow. There’s a clear straight line. Wow just wow
And why whisper when saying something isn’t good quality. Amazon don’t care they’ve got your money

The saddest thing about this post is the fact that Ethan "decided" he would like the same treatment. So it isn't a thing that was automatically done for both of the children. It was only done for Erin and Ethan literallly had to ask if he could have it done too.
That’s what I thought when I read the caption.

Reactions: 5
The saddest thing about this post is the fact that Ethan "decided" he would like the same treatment. So it isn't a thing that was automatically done for both of the children. It was only done for Erin and Ethan literallly had to ask if he could have it done too.
RIGHT???

Wtf kind of parents are you if you do a ridiculous grand gesture for one child's birthday but not the others? It's like she doesn't even give a tit that everyone knows that Erin gets the royal treatment and Ethan is an afterthought. I feel for that poor kid. I hope he seriously rebels and rejects them when he's old enough. It's truly toxic behaviour the discrepancy in the way those kids are treated.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion: (adapted from above)

Brummy mummy: cocking her leg high onto her throne of lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think I remember this from last year because they did it before New York for him? And it was in her room not his. She complained about how they’d manage it then?
Maybe I’m making it up though 🙈
Her sausage fingers are distracting me 🤣🌭🌭

Who is only having two fishfingers - the 10 year old girl ? My 4 year old has 3 😳
It's Ste's rations 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why don’t they move the balloons downstairs? All my children have balloons by their presents, I used to fill the living room but as they get older they don’t enjoy them as much so they don’t get a lot. It keeps the youngest from attempting to open older siblings presents 😂

Reactions: 8
Apart from the way she's "Amazooooon", there's too many annoying things about the video.
But the biggest one has to be "The kids are downstairs playing with THEIR DAD"! Do you mean Kenny Bab? Just say his name. We all know who he is.
Does she think she has a completely different audience on YouTube? 🤣🤣🤣

I’m astounded that she still hasn’t worked out that one of the reasons the kitchen looks bigger is because of the tiny cupboards creating the illusion of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many f&&@ing biros does Bab need??? How much more plastic shite does that woman need? She’s def unhappy when she needs to buy so much useless tat to fill the void!!

Reactions: 11
Babs, I'm glad you picked up on the fact that you need to get dressed. You are perfectly fit and well. Also your poor kids being woken up so you can broadcast to the nation. Allow these kids a lie in before going back to.school.

Also the only reason you are dressed is that you are probably filming a cleaning vlog too!

Did she ever announce the winner of her stationary competition?

********** Babs you closed the comp on 20/12 & haven’t announced a winner **********

Maybe want to get on that ASAP because you know #ITSYOURJOB

• Haha
That hoody is another level of basic. The humour is not lost on us that it’s sold by a company called TALENTLESS 🤣🤣

• Haha
Babs, I'm glad you picked up on the fact that you need to get dressed. You are perfectly fit and well. Also your poor kids being woken up so you can broadcast to the nation. Allow these kids a lie in before going back to.school.

Also the only reason you are dressed is that you are probably filming a cleaning vlog too!
She'll definitely be filming something because she's got the hideous makeup on again. I don't like to comment on appearances but she surely can't think this looks good. When she did that (pointless) before and after story when she came back my husband was baffled and said "but she looked better before she put the makeup on!" 🤣

Anyway, I digress, what I actually wanted to say is why why why WHY bother lying and say you've got dressed for no reason! She's obviously filming something. It makes no sense.

Reactions: 16
They've just announced that a Catholic junior school in **** will not reopen.. she'll lose her tit if she has to home school again .

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.