Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care about the plate of food or even that she looks like a mess. I basically look the same as we just never leave the house anymore. I’m absolutely scruffing it, BUT I just want to know who finds this funny? This pose, the caption...it’s all the same thing over and over again. it was all relatable many years ago. It’s just so old and tired now. The rest of my family look at her and we all pull that “wtf” face when we see her :cautious:🤨 somebody once compared her to Miranda, I think.
I laugh at Miranda all the time. This woman is just pure desperation! She’s incredibly pathetic and I so want to give her a chance but look what she keeps doing!

Reactions: 20
B2FB0DDE-673C-4DD8-95DF-77E217B8C32B.jpg

seriously. It’s the child’s birthday. In. bleeping. Lockdown. If all he asked for was to sleep with you (i don’t believe this for a second) then why persuade him to a different night for. Your. Own. Selfish. Reasons. You. bleeping. Incompetent. Excuse. For. A. Parent.
honestly she boils my piss. The lying, lazy. bleeping wankstain

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And another thing. If he’s in bed with you now. Turn the bleeping phone off as the BlueLight will affect his REM during sleep. You bleep. It’s not all about you.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 369162
seriously. It’s the child’s birthday. In. bleeping. Lockdown. If all he asked for was to sleep with you (i don’t believe this for a second) then why persuade him to a different night for. Your. Own. Selfish. Reasons. You. bleeping. Incompetent. Excuse. For. A. Parent.
Everything is on her agenda! She does nothing for anyone else.

Reactions: 11
Phew, I knew it had happened before!!
Also that was a lot of scrolling back, she’s changed so much since then!
I bow to your IC20 superiority! I am shooketh that I've made myself look a prize tit. Rabid with shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And another thing. If he’s in bed with you now. Turn the bleeping phone off as the BlueLight will affect his REM during sleep. You bleep. It’s not all about you.
The balloons is all for the gram. The poor lad being spoken about on stories. God help you Ethan you will be up at 6 as Babs has to engage on stories and then forced to have a candle in a cake at like 7.05am #birthdayeve as you are all back in school on Monday- lols if its home school for you Babs

Reactions: 15
Do you think she's trying to push the fishfingers hoping it will get picked up on by the press after the last fishfingergate involving other Instagram 'stars'?

Reactions: 6
That dinner is embarrassing. Would it kill her to actually do a proper meal for them? Is that what she made for Kenny too? My husband would genuinely laugh in my face if I cooked that. Like others have said, fish fingers are fine but would it be so hard to get a nice brioche bun or some sweet potato fries or something? I always think of a Saturday night tea as something a bit nicer. That's not a Saturday night tea. Where is this slow cooker then? Why does she need her leg up on the side like that? It's bizarrely sexual... Just all types of wrong the whole thing.

Reactions: 9
You should be crying in the bathroom by now! 🤣
I considered it, I'm not gonna lie. But then you would have won. So instead i am going to just take 100 gurning photos of myself at 6am and post them throughout the day. With inane hashtags. And pointless. Ful.l.stops. hope that helps x 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That dinner is embarrassing. Would it kill her to actually do a proper meal for them? Is that what she made for Kenny too? My husband would genuinely laugh in my face if I cooked that. Like others have said, fish fingers are fine but would it be so hard to get a nice brioche bun or some sweet potato fries or something? I always think of a Saturday night tea as something a bit nicer. That's not a Saturday night tea. Where is this slow cooker then? Why does she need her leg up on the side like that? It's bizarrely sexual... Just all types of wrong the whole thing.
The slow cooker is in the corner and she's made it quite clear she's no intention of using it!
She showed more enthusiasm over on Facebook about the ability to toast waffles than she did about the slow cooker.
I can't see the "Slow Cooker Beef Casserole dance" becoming a thing anytime soon!!!!

• Haha
I think I remember this from last year because they did it before New York for him? And it was in her room not his. She complained about how they’d manage it then?
Maybe I’m making it up though 🙈
You are right she was in New York for his birthday so that means the anniversary of the adapted shower breakdown will be incoming 😂😂😂😂plus that trip which tobyandroo and candice gobshite were also on what came of the ad for that....was it a covid cancellation cos I remember it being something for trolls and that went straight onto streaming I think

Her colouring has always reminded me of a Cheap Quiche Lorraine 🤢🤢🤢
I’ll never look at a quiche the same way again 😂😂

View attachment 369162
I bet those pyjamas smell rancid shes had them on all day hasn’t she 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Phew, I knew it had happened before!!
Also that was a lot of scrolling back, she’s changed so much since then!
aaaand the year before that...
Screenshot_20210102_223941.jpg

she's literally filled her own room with balloons for the past few years, yet suddenly it's a huge drama?! she's acting like it's never happened before, to the point where she'd rather move ethan's sleepover to the night before. if the golden child wanted a birthday sleepover, she'd get one. balloons and all.

Reactions: 22
So the other leg has the 'numb bits', yet you can put weight on it!!! Those poor kids having that embarrassment as their mum. And don't even get me started on the manky slippers on the worktop.
If she's stayed in her pyjamas all day, and not left the house, then she's had time to prepare a decent meal. She's a lazy, selfish cow who cares more about comments and likes than looking after her family. Vile.
And now we all watch to see if she ALWAYS flings the same leg about...

I

I thought only the golden girl got this treatment, and it was a daddy daughter thing? I may be mistaken, but maybe she's realised how bad it looks and now finally doing it for ethan?
He does do it for both of them- Ste at least doesn't seem to play favourites like Emma.

She gives us fat girls a bad name! I'm overweight but my family come home to a cooked from scratch meal every day, including the days I work. My house is spotless as I clean all bathrooms, sitting rooms and bedrooms thoroughly every week without the need of help. I look after my mom, walk 7/10k steps everyday with my dog . I have a very comfortable life but don't feel the need to prostitute my family on The Gram for likes Please don't judge all of us big UN's by this lazy slobs actions . I've got my rant pants on tonight 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 27
aaaand the year before that...View attachment 369258
she's literally filled her own room with balloons for the past few years, yet suddenly it's a huge drama?! she's acting like it's never happened before, to the point where she'd rather move ethan's sleepover to the night before. if the golden child wanted a birthday sleepover, she'd get one. balloons and all.
In fairness to Babs, it might be harder now they are living in a miniature house.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.