Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probs a red bubble copy most likely. I must ask though, what the hell does the slogan even mean? I am but a northern country hick, but i like to think I'm a wee bit worldly. Help Ic20!
Kim K is training to be a lawyer, Scott disick’s clothing line (her sisters ex) have launched Kim is my lawyer apparel. However, Babs is DEFINITELY a fake!

Reactions: 7
Probs a red bubble copy most likely. I must ask though, what the hell does the slogan even mean? I am but a northern country hick, but i like to think I'm a wee bit worldly. Help Ic20!
It’s to do with Kim kardashian becoming a lawyer and following her dads footsteps ans Kanye tweeted that Kim was his lawyer. Her sister kourtney her ex Scott disick owns the talentless range 😂 I’m a sucker for reality tv but don’t take it to the extreme that ban does....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
RIGHT???

Wtf kind of parents are you if you do a ridiculous grand gesture for one child's birthday but not the others? It's like she doesn't even give a tit that everyone knows that Erin gets the royal treatment and Ethan is an afterthought. I feel for that poor kid. I hope he seriously rebels and rejects them when he's old enough. It's truly toxic behaviour the discrepancy in the way those kids are treated.
From what I've seen Ethan seems like a charming, inquisitive, clever little boy. I'd be proud to be his Mum. I'd embrace his vegetarianism and get him involved with cooking.

I hope he grows up to be a vegan, minimalist, working for the WWF that doesn't celebrate any major 'holidays' so not to pedal the consumerism hamster wheel.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t watch her or following this feed, but I’ve recently started watching Louise pentland again and noticed Emma isn’t mentioned at all. What happened?

Emma bab.

Stop this.

No one wants to see your red, greasy, unhealthy complexion up this close. It's vile. You've got a face that would scare a cooper's horse. Stop it.
OMG I WAS NOT READY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰ My husband is crying at that comment

• Haha
Reactions: 15
& “you could use these for fruit or veg” Yes Babs, so could you & you bloody well should!!
That really made me laugh. She then used them for ham and yoghurts 😅 Also, it stuck me as quite a lot of stationary for someone who doesn't have a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That really made me laugh. She then used them for ham and yoghurts 😅 Also, it stuck me as quite a lot of stationary for someone who doesn't have a job.
What’s she doing with all those bloody Sharpies?? Most likely sniffing them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched a few minutes of the new vlog. "Let me know if you want me to do a fridge organisation video"...er, no thanks bab, you're alright 🥴
That’s what today’s make up will be for then. She’s cleaning the fridge today so it’s a crap video! Would love her to have to homeschool! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Emma! I’m right with you bab on ‘‘check the size of things on Amazon”.
Let me tell you what happened: I thought I’d got myself a real bargain when I picked up a little 2 seater convertible sports car, online, for an insanely rabid price! I had visions of driving round Harbs with the top down, Ray Bans on & my yellowish hair blowing in the wind!

Imagine my surprise when it arrived!

DOH! I really should have checked the dimensions! What a silly twit I am! But I had to laugh. My adoring husband did too. In fact we both screamed, for ages!! 😂😂View attachment 369806
I wonder if that's what they did with the house? Thought they were buying an instagrammable mansion but it turned out to be a Hobbit house! 🤔🤔

I’ve just seen this. I did chuckle and wondered if it was her kids school.
It's not unfortunately. 😏

I’ve just seen this. I did chuckle and wondered if it was her kids school.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if that's what they did with the house? Thought they were buying an instagrammable mansion but it turned out to be a Hobbit house! 🤔🤔

It will be soon......more announcements this week. Brace yourselves for meltdown

Reactions: 9
It will be soon......more announcements this week. Brace yourselves for meltdown
She’ll just be bought more crap as a well done for parenting (using the term loosely) and make kenny work from hone more so he can do the home schooling

Reactions: 11
her favourite view is a hedge?😂 Or is she on about the glass of booze???
Exactly probably the booze, that’s not a view it’s a beech hedge in winter.......lifeless like her. Outside my kitchen window I have a view of snow capped hills - keep telling us your happy in your teeny new cluttered home. You make actually convince yourself.

Reactions: 18
Exactly probably the booze, that’s not a view it’s a beech hedge in winter.......lifeless like her. Outside my kitchen window I have a view of snow capped hills - keep telling us your happy in your teeny new cluttered home. You make actually convince yourself.
I think my view of a block of flats (albeit a lovely block) and the hospital is nicer than that dead hedge 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.