Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll definitely be filming something because she's got the hideous makeup on again. I don't like to comment on appearances but she surely can't think this looks good. When she did that (pointless) before and after story when she came back my husband was baffled and said "but she looked better before she put the makeup on!" 🤣

Anyway, I digress, what I actually wanted to say is why why why WHY bother lying and say you've got dressed for no reason! She's obviously filming something. It makes no sense.
Absolutely, I thought the same thing. No way she’d have bothered with clothes, make up and a bloody head band to clean and laze about! She’s filming or going somewhere. Or both. Probably an essential trip to the “free zoo” to entertain the kiddos 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Hahahaha she's so tacky! 🤣 Nearly £100 for that hoodie but she insists on decorating her house with tat from the pound shop 😂
A nearly £100 hoodie to ‘clean’ in as well. I’ve got the feeling it may be a copy I’ll try and find the original on the website 🤔 #offtosleuth

Reactions: 13
Oh Emma! I’m right with you bab on ‘‘check the size of things on Amazon”.
Let me tell you what happened: I thought I’d got myself a real bargain when I picked up a little 2 seater convertible sports car, online, for an insanely rabid price! I had visions of driving round Harbs with the top down, Ray Bans on & my yellowish hair blowing in the wind!

Imagine my surprise when it arrived!

DOH! I really should have checked the dimensions! What a silly twit I am! But I had to laugh. My adoring husband did too. In fact we both screamed, for ages!! 😂😂
2E4FEA2F-3E3E-4228-A1F7-048C432111B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
5202D75E-53BE-4544-A8E9-51181F5FD60A.jpeg
05CD1A69-CAB8-48D0-9192-7CD063FA4BDB.jpeg
There were so many comments on this post asking where it was from and they were ignored. I’d say it’s a copy and not the real deal judging by the two pictures.
Also I wouldn’t clean in new clothes purely because of the element of them getting ruined 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Emma should be ashamed of herself the way she treats Ethan like he is second class and Erin like she is superior. It's only Ethan that wants the sleepover, but when it's Erin, Emma and Erin mutually want the sleepover. I know she's always had the favourite child but I am wondering if as well as that she might be considering how weird it is for Ethan to be sleeping with his mum the older it gets, it's not really accepted in the same way a girls' sleepover is. But then Ethan wouldn't want to have the sleepover if he didn't equate it to feeling loved. He sees how much attention Erin gets from their mum and he wants it too so he copies them 😔
the whole balloon thing wouldn't be so bad if it was a birthday tradition specifically for erin, and ethan had his own special birthday tradition, just for him. babs claimed ethan felt "brave enough" to have her his bedroom filled with balloons for the first time a few years ago, so asked for the same "birthday treatment" as princess ez. whether ethan truly was fearful of balloons - or emma just couldn't be bothered making her little boy feel special - surely they could have created a birthday tradition specifically for ethan years ago. the poor kid is always an afterthought. imagine having to ASK if you could be treated the same as the golden child on your own birthday. 😔

and what makes it worse is that babs constantly emphasises the fact that the balloons are a special tradition between erin and her daddy. it's no secret that erin is emma's favourite, but it must destroy ethan thinking that she's ste's favourite too.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just watched a few minutes of the new vlog. "Let me know if you want me to do a fridge organisation video"...er, no thanks bab, you're alright 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the whole balloon thing wouldn't be so bad if it was a birthday tradition specifically for erin, and ethan had his own special birthday tradition, just for him. babs claimed ethan felt "brave enough" to have her his bedroom filled with balloons for the first time a few years ago, so asked for the same "birthday treatment" as princess ez. whether ethan truly was fearful of balloons - or emma just couldn't be bothered making her little boy feel special - surely they could have created a birthday tradition specifically for ethan years ago. the poor kid is always an afterthought. imagine having to ASK if you could be treated the same as the golden child on your own birthday. 😔

and what makes it worse is that babs constantly emphasises the fact that the balloons are a special tradition between erin and her daddy. it's no secret that erin is emma's favourite, but it must destroy ethan thinking that she's ste's favourite too.
Reading this has made me feel really sad. It’s so true! And that’s what makes it truly sad. Emma should be ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 8
I'm so disappointed with myself for wasting seventeen minutes of my life watching that drivel. Firstly, why does she speak so fast? The whole video seemed rushed and chaotic. Surely the point is to recommend things you've tried and tested. Not buy a load of shite plastic storage on Amazon and then wonder where you could use it in your home (assuming it even fits).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched a few minutes of the new vlog. "Let me know if you want me to do a fridge organisation video"...er, no thanks bab, you're alright 🥴
& “you could use these for fruit or veg” Yes Babs, so could you & you bloody well should!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Seeing Babs in that black hooded dressing gown, I knew I'd see that before 💡 One for the Harry potter fans!

Ta da! Please someone good with photo shop put Babs face on the screenshot 🤣 I don't have a clue 🤦🤦
A54F7F9F-1F13-48DE-A45C-11AB0913E602.jpeg
8D648AEC-B615-4887-A8F3-04E6495A56A5.jpeg

For the full 🤢 effect
79C73F79-34C9-4BF7-A203-3A86EFFE6B0D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 369808View attachment 369809There were so many comments on this post asking where it was from and they were ignored. I’d say it’s a copy and not the real deal judging by the two pictures.
Also I wouldn’t clean in new clothes purely because of the element of them getting ruined 🤦🏼‍♀️
Probs a red bubble copy most likely. I must ask though, what the hell does the slogan even mean? I am but a northern country hick, but i like to think I'm a wee bit worldly. Help Ic20!

View attachment 369808View attachment 369809There were so many comments on this post asking where it was from and they were ignored. I’d say it’s a copy and not the real deal judging by the two pictures.
absolutely 100% fake. the font used for the slogan is totally different. and the talentless hoodie only seems to be sold in that sandy beige colour. plus copies of those hoodies are all over etsy, amazon and loads of other knock-off sites. there's no way the kween of tat payed £93 for a hoodie when she could get one for less than £20!

Reactions: 7
Probs a red bubble copy most likely. I must ask though, what the hell does the slogan even mean? I am but a northern country hick, but i like to think I'm a wee bit worldly. Help Ic20!
I’m wondering the same too

Okay, think I’ve found it. Apparently it’s something that Kanye West said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Me too.
Her behaviour is very concerning, not least her obsession with this site.
I've talked a lot about how addicted she seems, but depression is also very apparent 🤷‍♀️
She just seems to have absolutely NO direction in her life. Kids getting older and therefore less dependent, content all over the place with no obvious theme or aim, her marriage seems companionable but lacking in any spark or passion, the constant search for the next *thing*... She might completely annoy me with her lies and her exploitation of her kids, but it is really concerning to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.