Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no doubt they’ve grazed on beige buffets past two weeks , she’s now serving up the usual beige dinners too.....that slow cookers gonna see no fuckin action at all, someone earlier mentioned it was a new plant stand....that’s more realistic lol , and the #wualitystreetforpud you know it’s true

Reactions: 14
Right I’m on a bleeping rant. I apologise.

emma you absolute bleep Conway 5 weeks ago you gave us the pity post as to why you weren’t sleeping. That being because you’ve co-slept with your 7 ur old son since birth and now he doesn’t want to. (You aren’t sleeping because you are lazy, a closet alcoholic and have a tit diet but that’s not the point) now we get this:
BC24C2AD-E995-462F-B4CA-BDF75079FD21.jpg

you bleeping liar. If you co-slept with your son for 7 years every year on his birthday your room would be filled with balloons. Every. bleeping. Year. If 5 weeks ago you were so distraught that you couldn’t sleep because your son wanted to sleep in his own bed. Why is him wanting to sleep with you on his birthday a “farce” this year?? Pick your lie and stick to it, twunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
They absolutely can't be shagging - I'd never feel like having sex if there was a big photo of my nan peering down at me 🤣 Emma is weirdly prepubescent in her sexuality anyway, I truly believe these children just appeared in her womb.

Although it seems like they only have sex at the end of March anyway, must be a once a year deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My tummy churns looking at those plates of crap she calls food, she wouldn’t know how to cook a proper meal if it jumped up and hit her in the face.
I’ve been sofa bound for 3 months due to medical issues - back to work next Monday and I absolutely cannot wait, I can’t imagine this being my day in day out normal - slobbing around and watching Netflix!!

eta: what is with the leg in the air next to the kids crap teas 🤢🤢 I don’t find her trying to be sexual the least bit funny

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That dinner looks revolting! I'm sorry but come on, she is back with a bang and has done nothing but Troll Tattle since she came back on NYE!
Now don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a few fish fingers etc, my kids, love them, and my husband loves a fish finger sandwich 🤦‍♀️ But it has its place. Like when you roll in the front door at 6pm from work and kids club and the kids want feeding NOW! The days I'm at home (like she is everyday) I cook. And when I say "cook" Emma, I don't mean 20 mins on 200° out of the freezer! Surely today would have been an ideal opportunity for you to try out your new slow cooker you asked for 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
I'm telling you now, there's no way she asked for that. Kenny bought her that as revenge for the drill. Until Christmas Day she probably thought a slow cooker was someone that was responsible for them having to wait for the Chinese Takeaway to arrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know that it’s been mentioned before but it’s disgusting that she refuses to caption her videos properly. let’s say for example she had good content - the people who could hear her stories and the people who could only read them get entirely different experiences and it’s disgusting how she is so lazy she doesn’t properly caption.
Scum

Reactions: 20
I know that it’s been mentioned before but it’s disgusting that she refuses to caption her videos properly. let’s say for example she had good content - the people who could hear her stories and the people who could only read them get entirely different experiences and it’s disgusting how she is so lazy she doesn’t properly caption.
Scum
Agree - I think it's extremely rude and disrespectful. Just shows the very little regard she has for her followers.

Reactions: 18
She’s gone back to not capitalising her hash tags as well. It’s like she wants to make her content harder to access.

Reactions: 13
I don't think it has ever been more apparent that she's reading here and reacting.
Even down to Lucy "Judging" her! And being Judged....
Emma, please! Either send me a sign and I'll get you some help, or log out of Tattle and just do your thing for you. Not just because of what we say!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That dinner looks revolting! I'm sorry but come on, she is back with a bang and has done nothing but Troll Tattle since she came back on NYE!
Now don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a few fish fingers etc, my kids, love them, and my husband loves a fish finger sandwich 🤦‍♀️ But it has its place. Like when you roll in the front door at 6pm from work and kids club and the kids want feeding NOW! The days I'm at home (like she is everyday) I cook. And when I say "cook" Emma, I don't mean 20 mins on 200° out of the freezer! Surely today would have been an ideal opportunity for you to try out your new slow cooker you asked for 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
I'm telling you now, there's no way she asked for that. Kenny bought her that as revenge for the drill. Until Christmas Day she probably thought a slow cooker was someone that was responsible for them having to wait for the Chinese Takeaway to arrive.
Spot on @Lady Doodle. The odd beige meal is fine, but Babs is in Tier 4, she’s got even more time on her hands now. I’ve found that I’ve been cooking from scratch a lot more since I’ve been furloughed.
Today would’ve been the perfect excuse for Babs to try out her new slow cooker, and it would’ve given her some new content.
Since she’s been back, I’ve found her even more infuriating than I normally do 😤

Spot on @Lady Doodle. The odd beige meal is fine, but Babs is in Tier 4, she’s got even more time on her hands now. I’ve found that I’ve been cooking from scratch a lot more since I’ve been furloughed.
Today would’ve been the perfect excuse for Babs to try out her new slow cooker, and it would’ve given her some new content.
Since she’s been back, I’ve found her even more infuriating than I normally do 😤
Token tattle bingo “look my slow cooker is in the kitchen but will I ever use it”
No. We all know the answer is no. Kenny may use it to make his life easier but you don’t cook you lazy slob

They absolutely can't be shagging - I'd never feel like having sex if there was a big photo of my nan peering down at me 🤣 Emma is weirdly prepubescent in her sexuality anyway, I truly believe these children just appeared in her womb.

Although it seems like they only have sex at the end of March anyway, must be a once a year deal.
Exactly the reason why I banned my so from doing anything related to sex in our dining room! Theres a missive picture of my whole family on the wall - even if I couldn't see it, knowing it was there and they were watching weirded me out 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Me too.
Her behaviour is very concerning, not least her obsession with this site.
I've talked a lot about how addicted she seems, but depression is also very apparent 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.