Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the other leg has the 'numb bits', yet you can put weight on it!!! Those poor kids having that embarrassment as their mum. And don't even get me started on the manky slippers on the worktop.
If she's stayed in her pyjamas all day, and not left the house, then she's had time to prepare a decent meal. She's a lazy, selfish cow who cares more about comments and likes than looking after her family. Vile.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How is this content? Its so boring...what an empty life if all she has to show is waffles.
Side note all I can see in that pic is her tummy hanging down...I would be mortified if I were her...how can Ste find her attractive?
Also to the person saying over 300 voters on the tattle poll its over 500 now...she isnt liked

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So the other leg has the 'numb bits', yet you can put weight on it!!! Those poor kids having that embarrassment as their mum. And don't even get me started on the manky slippers on the worktop.
If she's stayed in her pyjamas all day, and not left the house, then she's had time to prepare a decent meal. She's a lazy, selfish cow who cares more about comments and likes than looking after her family. Vile.
She's such a lying patronising idiot!
If her other leg was bad with "numb bits" whatever that even is, surely it would not hold all that weight. She thinks her followers are stupid. Actually,,,,,, she might be right!!

Reactions: 21
Hahaha it's like the other day when she said she cried at the making of the sm:tv live program... it said on the show it was first aired in the year 2000 so she would have been what? 22,23? 😂

Haha sorry just seen this has been said already
It definitely aired before the year 2000. I remember watching it in my mid teens and that was in the late ninties. I think it started in 1998.

Reactions: 3
That meal is like you have nothing in and are using up the freezer stuff or you forgot to defrost meat or came in late to start the tea. I think she revels in showing this as a meal.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m horrified by that meal! Totally get it when you’ve been at work all day, home late, kids starving etc but when you’ve been at home all day AND you have a slow cooker? Why can’t she cook them a proper meal? Disgusting.

The thing is, it’s totally fine and once in a while - we all have days where this tea is needed but I can’t help feeling this is all she can ever muster.

Reactions: 15
I think @Loopybird69 hit the nail on the head earlier when she pointed out that if Ethan has co slept with the dressing gown monster until 2 months ago when they moved, why is it an issue this year with the balloons?!!!! We've never had this palava before Emma and he was supposedly in your room every night!

Reactions: 24
I
I think @Loopybird69 hit the nail on the head earlier when she pointed out that if Ethan has co slept with the dressing gown monster until 2 months ago when they moved, why is it an issue this year with the balloons?!!!! We've never had this palava before Emma and he was supposedly in your room every night!
I thought only the golden girl got this treatment, and it was a daddy daughter thing? I may be mistaken, but maybe she's realised how bad it looks and now finally doing it for ethan?

Reactions: 12
I don’t have a problem with the fish fingers waffles and peas but why is there white sliced bread with it? That’s so unnecessary. If you want to do fishfinger sandwiches then get some decent baps in Or even make your own Babs, it’s not exactly hard and you e done duck all else today

Reactions: 11
Tonight I made a carbonara, from scratch in less time than it would take to cook fish fingers. She is so lazy and disinterested in her health and her children's health it is sad. What's worse is she thinks it is amusing.
Just awful

SHE SITS ON A THRONE OF LIES!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right I’m on a bleeping rant. I apologise.

emma you absolute bleep Conway 5 weeks ago you gave us the pity post as to why you weren’t sleeping. That being because you’ve co-slept with your 7 ur old son since birth and now he doesn’t want to. (You aren’t sleeping because you are lazy, a closet alcoholic and have a tit diet but that’s not the point) now we get this:
View attachment 368846
you bleeping liar. If you co-slept with your son for 7 years every year on his birthday your room would be filled with balloons. Every. bleeping. Year. If 5 weeks ago you were so distraught that you couldn’t sleep because your son wanted to sleep in his own bed. Why is him wanting to sleep with you on his birthday a “farce” this year?? Pick your lie and stick to it, twunt.
I think I remember this from last year because they did it before New York for him? And it was in her room not his. She complained about how they’d manage it then?
Maybe I’m making it up though 🙈

Reactions: 6
I

I thought only the golden girl got this treatment, and it was a daddy daughter thing? I may be mistaken, but maybe she's realised how bad it looks and now finally doing it for ethan?
Now you come to mention it i don't ever remember them doing the balloons for 'the boy' but last year they were in NYC for his Bday I think, and I didn't follow her the year before 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Two stories about manly Ste fixing the bathroom light, groundbreaking instagramming that.

One load of washing a day? I can top that I do 2 maybe 3 a day 😂, my wash basket is never empty!
She's like a teenager who's just left home learning to run a house in soooo many ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They absolutely can't be shagging - I'd never feel like having sex if there was a big photo of my nan peering down at me 🤣 Emma is weirdly prepubescent in her sexuality anyway, I truly believe these children just appeared in her womb.

Although it seems like they only have sex at the end of March anyway, must be a once a year deal.
End of the financial year arrangement 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My husband just asked what I was doing, I said just catching up on Tattle (he likes to affectionately call it Rattle 🤣🤷‍♀️) anyway he said what's occurring? I said Brummy Mummy has served up Fish Fingers for tea he said "Christ. I bet Captain Birdseye is fuming she's tainting his name" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Spot on @Lady Doodle. The odd beige meal is fine, but Babs is in Tier 4, she’s got even more time on her hands now. I’ve found that I’ve been cooking from scratch a lot more since I’ve been furloughed.
Today would’ve been the perfect excuse for Babs to try out her new slow cooker, and it would’ve given her some new content.
Since she’s been back, I’ve found her even more infuriating than I normally do 😤
It's the pride beaming from her that she's sorted dinner not Ste that's ridiculous.....gotta show this to the gram but make it look a bit jokey (although seriously I think I'm winning at Mumming). It looks horrendous. Even Birds Eye would ask her to re-style those plates if it was an ad.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.