Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She rewears the same clothes/pyjamas/dressing gown day after day. I bet hardly anything in the wash basket is hers 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How is it a hack doing one load a day? Its just getting through the washing basket quicker. You are still doing all the same stuff that you would if the basket was full. The only thing is you won't feel overwhelmed doing it her way. Maybe encourage your family to get more than one wear out of some clothing.

Reactions: 6
Two stories about manly Ste fixing the bathroom light, groundbreaking instagramming that.

One load of washing a day? I can top that I do 2 maybe 3 a day 😂, my wash basket is never empty!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I do one load a day Emma (at least) cos when I'm working I'm either in a clinical environment or doing home visits! And there is a killer virus out there Bab, you might not be aware 🤷‍♀️ And how we keep our families safe is to wash ourselves and our clothes each time we get home!!!!
Hope that helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
According to the legend, if you look into a mirror and chant the name “Candyman” .. oh sorry I mean “Babs” ... five times, she will appear behind you and kill you with her dressing gown cord.
Spooketh 💀☠👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Babs I am not going to take ‘life hack’ advice from a woman who spends 90% of her time in a dressing gown festering on her sofa!!! Here’s a life hack for you: get up, drink some water, eat an apple, get your heart rate going, wash your face.

She said in a story yesterday she had ‘watched everything on Netflix’ so basically she’s ignored her children for the entire Christmas period?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She rewears the same clothes/pyjamas/dressing gown day after day. I bet hardly anything in the wash basket is hers 🤢
But remember when she went on holiday told us she brought loads of extra pants then still ended up
having to wash them in the bath 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
why is her face so red?! all that strenuous effort of putting a tray of beige food in the oven? lifting two proper plates when she's used to plastic ones? she's been downing the baileys since 4pm?

and once again; fish fingers. what is ethan eating? does babs even realise that vegetarians don't eat fish! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Babs I am not going to take ‘life hack’ advice from a woman who spends 90% of her time in a dressing gown festering on her sofa!!! Here’s a life hack for you: get up, drink some water, eat an apple, get your heart rate going, wash your face.

She said in a story yesterday she had ‘watched everything on Netflix’ so basically she’s ignored her children for the entire Christmas period?!
I love how people say they have watched everything on netflix! I think what they really mean is they have watched everything they want to watch as if they really had watched everything on netflix they would be in front of the tv 24/7 365! Oh wait I can see how Emma has completed it now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure why the wording doesn’t just say;

And in my next duck you to the insanely clever women who ruin my life; I am giving my kids frozen crap for dinner, in my stinky pyjamas, with my “numb” leg on the kitchen side and have absolutely no intention of living a healthier lifestyle in 2021. So I win 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion
Breaking all the rules shes lucky no-one caught her,no interest in the son its all about her daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry but she is now trying to be like Emily Norris.
Emily is always at the Skate Park with her boys and babs has spoke about being a skate mum today when Ethan hasn’t even got the skateboard yet.
Now on the grid post she is talking about dipping her boob in sauce. Which is something discussed on the Emily Norris thread as she spoke about a time her boobs fell in spaghetti Bolognese in FHM.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why? Just, why?

Why the leg in the side?

Why take a photo full stop?

Why bread and butter AND waffles?

Why a dressing gown and not heating?

Just... Why!????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
why is her face so red?! all that strenuous effort of putting a tray of beige food in the oven? lifting two proper plates when she's used to plastic ones? she's been downing the baileys since 4pm?

and once again; fish fingers. what is ethan eating? does babs even realise that vegetarians don't eat fish! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nothing wrong with serving up fish fingers and waffles, my kid loves that as a Saturday night tea. However, why would you want to get your other half to take photo of you holding the plates up whilst your gunt and boobs hang free for the world to see? Only Babs would be so attention seeking, she doesn’t care if it’s negative attention, as long as she’s getting some attention.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.