Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's not going to use the slow cooker for its intended purposes but is waiting to use it as a new pot plant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Again Emma,
Bought is to Buy!
Brought is to Bring
Kenny "BROUGHT" you snacks!!!!!
Hope that helps!
or the grammar IS correct, and it's a classic babs freudian slip accidentally revealing that they ran out of jus roll, and ste was ordered to give up his saturday morning lie-in in the grown-ups' bed, and nip out on an "essential" shop to buy some "essential" cinnamon buns. it would also explain why babs filmed her ass-crack of dawn stories from the pit, rather than showing off her jus roll culinary skillz as she does every other saturday morning, AND why her usual saturday morning breakfast has been converted into a morning snack.

after all, babs is an essential worker creating essential youtube vlogs, so ste popping out to buy essential snacks to keep her nourished during her essential werk is sure to fit into tier four essential travel restrictions, right?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She thinks she is/was ever so stylish and exciting doesn’t she? I’m 2 years older than her and I’ve never understood her cultural references for years gone by such as boy bands or 90s Disney movies. When she talks about the past she never mentions tabloid magazines, crop tops and the uncomplicated-ness of arranging to meet your mates (without tech) clubbing all night, getting an hours sleep, rolling into your Saturday job, feeling tit all day and then doing it all again that night......or maybe that was just me.
Think her boozing in Snobs was the highlight of her life- she pounced on Kenny and that was game over for him - the sap!

Reactions: 10
Glad I wasn't the only teen lush in the 90s, happy bloody days they were! She never talks about the tv programme the word either. If I had a pub night i loved coming home to watch that. My dad was in the met at that time so if he was on a late shift we used to watch it together 🤪😝

Reactions: 13
Glad I wasn't the only teen lush in the 90s, happy bloody days they were! She never talks about the tv programme the word either. If I had a pub night i loved coming home to watch that. My dad was in the met at that time so if he was on a late shift we used to watch it together 🤪😝
Or the girlie show 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how the majority of her fondest memories are from before Stephen and the kids... awkward

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice how the majority of her fondest memories are from before Stephen and the kids... awkward
I bet having children and them claiming a lot of the attention that was previously hers, was a bit of a shock to Babs!

Reactions: 14
Maybe she's not going to use the slow cooker for its intended purposes but is waiting to use it as a new pot plant.
I have actually googled the Instructions but can’t find any guidance towards cooking frozen chips & fish fingers in it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The Word & Eurotrash!!
Loved these. She will be dying to mention them now 🤣

Reactions: 13
Prisoner cell block H. The original, not the shite that was re done recently

• Heart
Reactions: 7
YOUVE SAID THAT LIFE HACK BEFORE EMMA YOU twit.

Omg even in her vlogs of 30 minutes she repeats herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m 37 and used to watch Eurotrash with my Mum, and many a Friday in work was spent having an hours kip in the first aid room to recover from the Thursday night / prep for Friday night 😂

My fondest memories aren’t from the random guys I fancied or celeb crushes, which I think is part of babs problem. I bet she’s always been too obsessed with the impression of a perfect life that she forgets to actually live it.

As a teen / early 20’s it was catching up on what she missed when having a back operation and trying to give the impression that she was such an amazing independent woman (didn’t she have her own house aged 22 that her parents acted as guarantor on?) and now as a 43 year old it’s the Instasham life that she’s so busy curating grid posts and stories she’s forgotten to actually be present in the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Me too 😂😂 mine was mainly Thursday nights after the Dome and sitting in a dodgy take away, not getting in till about 4ish then being on the 7am bus to get in work for 8am. Me and one of my friends who I want out with were receptionists at the same company, we spent the majority of the morning accidentally cutting people off- I have no idea how we wasn’t sacked either 😳😂 - just to add we were only 17 🤣 and then we would be out again on Friday.
You sound like me 😂😂 dome on a Thursday night without fail. Loved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.