Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think this too. I'm 33 and whenever she says "who remembers x? Is it just me? Am I showing my age?" I'm always like no your not. I watched this too and I'm 9 years younger than you!
Try hard in staying relatable.
In my early teens, I loved Sabrina that much I had the comics, ones gory (Netflix) the other wasn’t (Nickelodeon) I used to record the tv series (spoilt at my age I know 😂) and watch two every day after school. I don’t know how she could relate to that 🤔

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering why she bothered to bring it upstairs?! If u open presents round the tree then it'd be downstairs, just move it to the kitchen! Its not like bab to give herself extra work, lug it upstairs and back down again 🤣 maybe the plan was to hide it so she'd never have to work out how to use it! 🤣
Shes probably had it upstairs to recored her "what I got for Christmas" video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 368122
breakfast is now a snack so she’s had breakfast as well?! No wonder she’s beginning to look as wide as she is tall

Dome on a Thursday - student night 😂😂 what was it 99p in, 99p a drink for 99mins 😂😂
I always ended up in the West End bar (opened when clubs shut) dodgy as they come but some of the best after party’s I’ve been too. She would never have been welcome even if she knew what/where it was
It was so cheap and I remember we always had vouchers as it was someone’s (fake) birthday 😂. I don’t think I went to the west end bar but remember places like Central Park, the white lion etc..which were awful. I know everyone is different but most people who are similar age to me (I am younger than Babs) have the same memories of dodgy nightclubs we used to go to.
edited to add I pressed send before i finished - not hanging around the NEC, Hyatt, HMV at the age of 17 stalking a boy band 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooh she’s such a tease.....yes you should drop YouTube but not because of your age; because all you do is show off tat that you have bought and it’s distasteful, overdone, no help to anyone and downright annoying!🤬 Also you should protect your privacy and your children’s too by not showing off everything about your life and home. And also, you can’t say things like “par-ket” flooring and expect to be taken seriously. So yeah. Give it up. Hope that helps 😘
DAF92E18-85BE-464C-881A-179A7D7FB00E.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It was so cheap and I remember we always had vouchers as it was someone’s (fake) birthday 😂. I don’t think I went to the west end bar but remember places like Central Park, the white lion etc..which were awful. I know everyone is different but most people who are similar age to me (I am younger than Babs) have the same memories of dodgy nightclubs we used to go to.
West end was an acquired taste shall we say- def more house than anything. I frequented all the place’s you mentioned looking back they were awful but, the memories 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the betting that when/if the slow cooker makes an appearance it will consist of chucking in unseared meat and a jar of ready made sauce?

• Haha
  • Sick
I thought this the other day when she said she watched the SM:TV Live programme over Christmas and cried (incidentally there was nothing sad about that show, but you know our Bab loves to apparently cry at anything) SM:TV was on air 20 years ago which means Bab watched a kids Saturday morning show with Pokémon and Sabrina the teenage witch in her early 20s 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷
Yes I noticed that too 😂😂, I was in primary school when I first watched SMTV LIVE and loved it. But by age 15/16 (never mind blumin 20) I wouldn’t have watched that and instead watched T4 and Shipwreck etc

She tries to be a millennial but with boomer energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
if she ever uses that slow cooker it will be to jump on the fudge in a slow cooker bandwagon. Nothing healthy will ever come out of it

Reactions: 21
What’s the betting that when/if the slow cooker makes an appearance it will consist of chucking in unseared meat and a jar of ready made sauce?
here's hoping she doenst take tips from Lucy Jessica Carter :sick::sick: She wont be using it to make delicious homemade healthy food thats for sure it will be an extension of her lazy cooking / and or using it to make the Facebook trends i.e. cookies, fudge, hot chocolate etc.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’s bought it for a spon for those homepride slow cooker sauces that seem to be everywhere?

Reactions: 9
I love her YouTube videos, that's where I have the most laughs, we get to see how Pus mumbles and her tiny house

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we just rewind her stories this morning? She knows nothing about football but used to go to matches just to swoon over Mark Bosnich. That very teenage fangirl behaviour & she was probably in her 20s.

She really does have a fantasy world going on in her head. I don’t know any grown adults like her at all.

The glomama award (The BAFTAs for mums on social media apparently 🙄)finalists have been announced....... Babs did not make it in to the best Tiktokker shortlist then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Tribute to Babs

"Killer Kween" (style of Killer Queen by Queen)

🎶Covid or not
She don't give a toss,
Bouncing round from shop to shop
Never gives anyone a thought
She's a killer kweeeen
Goodbye to her dignity
Flouting rules tiers 4 to 3
Guaranteed to make you scream

*Instrumental*

For Babsys Christmas
She kept quiet as a mouse
Only to cover up
Staying at Wet Sandra's house
Killer kweeeen
Babette's left hanging on the edge
"Come back to insta" they beg
Can't live without the hauls
Oh what a bunch of fools
All while Babs gurns with glee
Killer kweeeen
Total utter covid kween
Guaranteed to make you wanna scream
Killer kweeeeeen 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we just rewind her stories this morning? She knows nothing about football but used to go to matches just to swoon over Mark Bosnich. That very teenage fangirl behaviour & she was probably in her 20s.

She really does have a fantasy world going on in her head. I don’t know any grown adults like her at all.

The glomama award (The BAFTAs for mums on social media apparently 🙄)finalists have been announced....... Babs did not make it in to the best Tiktokker shortlist then?
Just coming on to say the same...where's your nomination KeBab?
Screenshot_20210102-115229.png

Screenshot_20210102-115211.png

Screenshot_20210102-115159.png

Screenshot_20210102-115141.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She thinks she is/was ever so stylish and exciting doesn’t she? I’m 2 years older than her and I’ve never understood her cultural references for years gone by such as boy bands or 90s Disney movies. When she talks about the past she never mentions tabloid magazines, crop tops and the uncomplicated-ness of arranging to meet your mates (without tech) clubbing all night, getting an hours sleep, rolling into your Saturday job, feeling tit all day and then doing it all again that night......or maybe that was just me.
I’m 47 and also don’t get the references she makes to the past, seems like she has always been an immature f*ckwit 🤣
I do, however, definitely remember clubbing all night, going to work on a Saturday having had almost no sleep and going out to the phone box to make plans with my friends when I lived in a bed sit with no phone 😉

Tribute to Babs

"Killer Kween" (style of Killer Queen by Queen)

🎶Covid or not
She don't give a toss,
Bouncing round from shop to shop
Never gives anyone a thought
She's a killer kweeeen
Goodbye to her dignity
Flouting rules tiers 4 to 3
Guaranteed to make you scream

*Instrumental*

For Babsys Christmas
She kept quiet as a mouse
Only to cover up
Staying at Wet Sandra's house
Killer kweeeen
Babette's left hanging on the edge
"Come back to insta" they beg
Can't live without the hauls
Oh what a bunch of fools
All while Babs gurns with glee
Killer kweeeen
Total utter covid kween
Guaranteed to make you wanna scream
Killer kweeeeeen 🎶
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

10/10 <round of applause>

Killer Kween needs to be incorporated into the next thread title.

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering why she bothered to bring it upstairs?! If u open presents round the tree then it'd be downstairs, just move it to the kitchen! Its not like bab to give herself extra work, lug it upstairs and back down again 🤣 maybe the plan was to hide it so she'd never have to work out how to use it! 🤣
Downstairs is so teeny tiny and stuffed with mugs and plants there is nowhere to put the slow cooker which will no doubt end up in her ‘office’ never to be seen again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m 47 and also don’t get the references she makes to the past, seems like she has always been an immature f*ckwit 🤣
I do, however, definitely remember clubbing all night, going to work on a Saturday having had almost no sleep and going out to the phone box to make plans with my friends when I lived in a bed sit with no phone 😉
Immature fuckwit. Brilliant!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.