Brummy Mummy #47 Brums answer to Rita Ora? A secret birthday bash cos they all adore her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you think she knows ? or will be a nice surprise at 4am when she catches up on here ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being an influencer and sharing all the shite in your life like Emma, but having to hide you're breaking the covid regs on the reg (of course speculation but theres no chance she isn't seeing her parents indoors) so having to come up with lies like the birthday bash of the year ending by 6:30...

Reactions: 8
No offence to anyone but I don’t like the whole “you made me a mummy” expression. The baby didn’t actually choose its parents now did it?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ It really does not matter in the great scheme of life but it’s just one of those social media things that winds me up!!

Because that is when engagement is at its highest ON THE GRAM!
Yes I agree

Anyway technically it was PUS who helped to make her a Mommy but Emma will definitely overlook this fact. If she could have self-seeded she most definitely would have.

I really dislike the sickly sweet schmaltzy essays she writes. They make my toes curl. There really is no need to post stuff like that. We all love our kids but some things should be kept private. Unless of course, you are trying to convince others? 🤔
The more I read the essay-drivel-guff-rhetoric-style postings of some influenzas, the more I am convinced that they are all quite mad. It's like they are talking to themselves, in their own heads. Ego calling Ego. Come in Ego. Can I hear me?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That photo with Ez and the cake. Babs in full shot. Dear Ethan pushes to the back, a poor afterthought - it breaks my heart it really does.

Emma it’s not all about you your narcissistic cowbag. Hope that helps x

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Search #brummymummyof2 - some guy has taken her prawn cracker dance (the one where she runs through the hose in her swimsuit) and replaced the audio and part of Ste to make it even more grotesque
And this is why you should be careful what you post online!

Reactions: 8
Yes I agree

Anyway technically it was PUS who helped to make her a Mommy but Emma will definitely overlook this fact. If she could have self-seeded she most definitely would have.

The more I read the essay-drivel-guff-rhetoric-style postings of some influenzas, the more I am convinced that they are all quite mad. It's like they are talking to themselves, in their own heads. Ego calling Ego. Come in Ego. Can I hear me?
You’re right of course. Ste’s special seed made her a Mum 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The depressing thing is Babs will only see that absolute piss take video in a positive way, as some form of flattery, the same way she probably considers this page! It gives her life.
I don’t think she can actually feel embarrassment, shame or even responsibility for anything she says, does or posts.
she seriously needs a professional

• Heart
Thread suggestion:
Brummymummyof2 #48 - Babba the Hut always talking smut, prancing around displaying her gut.

Reactions: 23
The video on jakeytee77 (iG) is brilliant. What's more noticeable is how he hashtags all the other women with something lovely or meaningful and she just gets #brummymummy02

Says it all .... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The video on jakeytee77 (iG) is brilliant. What's more noticeable is how he hashtags all the other women with something lovely or meaningful and she just gets #brummymummy02

Says it all .... 🤣
I think he's mocking Stephen too

Reactions: 9
My 2 like me to watch them open their advents to see what they get. If I had one, I think they'd like to watch me open mine especially if they had gaven me it. Guess all families are different.

Reactions: 6
The latest quiz makes no sense, elf vs heroes, Emma Thompson vs all I want for Xmas?! She's a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We need a new thread. This is the winning title suggestion but it needs shortening down

"She's taking covid rules, breaking them twice, Ste knows that Babs is naughty not nice!"

• Haha
We need a new thread. This is the winning title suggestion but it needs shortening down

"She's taking covid rules, breaking them twice, Ste knows that Babs is naughty not nice!"
How about adjusting it to:
'Ignoring Covid rules, breaking them twice, Ste knows Babs is naughty not nice!'

Reactions: 16
thread title #48 Doodles turns 10....one year closer to her freedom from Em

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.