Brummy Mummy #46 it all ended in tiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: brummymummy #47Just a woman, with a questionable hairline, not counting calories and bathing in her own filth

Thread suggestion: brummymummy #47Just a woman, with a questionable hairline, not counting calories and bathing in own filth

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if Emma drives a Mini? My aunt swears that she saw her out and about today.
if these kind of questions aren’t allowed, please let me know mods!

Reactions: 6
She’s either gone quiet because she’s out at Primark or on a hasty whatsapp call with BTEC Paul. His no talent company will probably need to advise/educate her about the tier guidelines.
I wish someone would educate her on how to spell NONE 😡

Does anyone know if Emma drives a Mini? My aunt swears that she saw her out and about today.
if these kind of questions aren’t allowed, please let me know mods!
Emma herself has definitely shown us that she was out and about today.

Reactions: 12
The last post we seen she was in her dressing gown in bed. It was early even by Babs standards.

I wonder if it’s like the episode of friends where Joey has a party on the roof and Rachel puts her dressing gown on and pretends to be ill to get out of going to the play Joey had set up for them, for Monica to then open the dressing gown and see she was fully dressed underneath.

I suspect this is queen babs. Maybe this is why she loves dressing gowns so much so she can put it on quick to disguise what she is up to.... I noticed she still had a full face of makeup when she was in bed in her robe in the last pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what she’s Ste’s bought her this year, that’ll be Sunday’s vlog taken care of 🥱

Reactions: 5
brummy mummy#47 its my birthday ,ste wheres alllllll the presents i bought myself from you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The last post we seen she was in her dressing gown in bed. It was early even by Babs standards.

I wonder if it’s like the episode of friends where Joey has a party on the roof and Rachel puts her dressing gown on and pretends to be ill to get out of going to the play Joey had set up for them, for Monica to then open the dressing gown and see she was fully dressed underneath.

I suspect this is queen babs. Maybe this is why she loves dressing gowns so much so she can put it on quick to disguise what she is up to.... I noticed she still had a full face of makeup when she was in bed in her robe in the last pictures
her dressing gown was probably just an extra layer to keep her warm in that primark queue! the babettes think she was joking when she said she might celebrate the dawning of her birthday in primark, but based on today's frivolous jaunts, it doesn't seem like an opportunity she'd miss. i'm sure we'll find out on sunday, when her latest vlog reveals an oh-so-surprising primark haul. or maybe even tomorrow, when she unwraps a stack of primark goodies that ste "surprised" her with.

• Haha
Brummy Mummy #47: it’s her birthday she’ll cry on the bathroom floor if she wants too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brummy Mummy #47: it’s her birthday she’ll cry on the bathroom floor if she wants too
she's probably having a dramatic crying breakdown outside primark right now, in an attempt to get herself moved right to the front of the queue, as a celeb such as herself rightly deserves. it IS her birthday eve, after all! it'll be killing her not to be able to document it on insta though. classic brummy mummy content going to waste!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As an influencer constantly disregarding the rules she absolutely needs to be reported to local MPs and police. Is her local mp on insta, facebook or twitter? Her actions are at best ILLEGAL and at worst genuinely putting peoples lives at unnecessary risk.

Reactions: 11
Surely even she isn’t stupid enough to actually go to Primark. I’ve seen pics from a few around the country that are open and I just think why 🤯

Reactions: 5
I don't think she realises or maybe she does but doesn't care, that by posting that today she is laughing in the faces of each person who is struggling at the moment or has struggled during this crappy pandemic. Every member of the NHS and other professions who have worked tirelessly to get us through this. She is an utter discrace!! It may not be illegal but it is morally wrong and to go parading it over the Internet is just crazy and deluded. She needs help and fast
Completely agree. It is despicable behavior.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.