Brummy Mummy #46 it all ended in tiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh exciting my 1st Babs birthday!

So far a suspected Primark trip, she probably went seen the queues & turned back).
All decorations a la Babs for the gram. Ste & kids woken super early for her big day & back off to bed she’ll go!

Even the wankee advent calendar is a tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I knew it, she was up late blowing up those balloons and wrapping those presents to herself!
twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am a few months younger than her with similar aged kids. I’m not being a misery guts but I could not give one iota of a tit when it’s my birthday nevermind behave like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why have the kids put happy birthday mommy/Emma on that Maui Lego???? Shouldn’t it just say mommy? It’s so over the top that her kids have to put this much effort in. She’s a bloody adult fgs

• Sick
Reactions: 12
8196AC6B-B41D-42A1-B4DB-FDE01D584520.png

Why the weekend? If she can meet a random ‘friend’ outdoors why isn’t she doing the same with her mum.

She knows we know she went last night! Either that or she was up until 1am blowing those balloons up cos she has the lung capacity of an 80year old
If a Primark haul goes up in the next few days I want to see a receipt to see she didn’t go at midnight.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
View attachment 332867
Why the weekend? If she can meet a random ‘friend’ outdoors why isn’t she doing the same with her mum.

If a Primark haul goes up in the next few days I want to see a receipt to see she didn’t go at midnight.
"I'll do what I want, when I want to and there's nothing you can do about it Boris"

Reactions: 10
View attachment 332867

Nanny San purleeze!!! 🤢🤢 You’re proud of THAT??
Mind you, at least she got one thing right - “so proud of the WOMEN you have become” ie completely two faced, depending on her audience!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
276819EB-3B33-45AF-A10C-367A1BB594F2.jpeg

How is any of this relevant on a poll which she herself has said is about “holiday hotties” (🤮)? Idiot.

• Haha
Ofc she’s going to primark 🙄🙄
View attachment 332861
Unless we get stories from primark today (where its clearly daytime and not pitch black) I call she went last night and will be filming the haul today, and she'll be breaking more rules meeting up with people, wet san, I'm looking at you! But she's got the excuse for being quiet that she was in primark!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"I'll do what I want, when I want to and there's nothing you can do about it Boris"
Ooh I read that as miss trunchbull "I'm big you're little, I'm right, you're wrong, and there's nothing u can do about it" 🤣

• Haha
View attachment 332867

Wet Sandra has just confirmed her split personality, she’s proud of the “women” keBab has become. 😂😂
Also annoys me her mom and children use mom as a lot of brummies do and keBab replies with Mum like she’s not a brummie - twit

she’s just confirmed in my head she went to primark last night by saying she’s going today. Who goes to primark on their birthday ffs even with no pubs/restaurants open?! only reason she’s said it is so she can throw up a haul at the weekend along with her what I got for my birthday (aka look how much they love meeee) vlog

Nanny San purleeze!!! 🤢🤢 You’re proud of THAT??
Mind you, at least she got one thing right - “so proud of the WOMEN you have become” ie completely two faced, depending on her audience!
Great minds @MrsBriggs great minds - I went with split personality 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s made my day that she got the green candle on her birthday 😂

I imagine a complaint letter to Yankee, do you not know what day it is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Unless we get stories from primark today (where its clearly daytime and not pitch black) I call she went last night and will be filming the haul today, and she'll be breaking more rules meeting up with people, wet san, I'm looking at you! But she's got the excuse for being quiet that she was in primark!
Thinking the exact same thing!

Reactions: 5
It’s made my day that she got the green candle on her birthday 😂

I imagine a complaint letter to Yankee, do you not know what day it is!!
Mine too!
She HATES those green ones! We could not have planned that if we'd tried 🤣👍🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.