Brummy Mummy #46 it all ended in tiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A grown adult, a mother, who splashes it all over social media that its her birthday. It is pathetic. Babs, nobody cares! The more you shout about how wonderful you are, how fabulous your life is, your home is perfect and look at me me me the more we believe you are one of the unhappiest people we know. It is all a sham, you are 43 now, grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I worked on my birthday this year. This woman is 43 ffs. My toddler got less presents on her birthday than babs did.

Reactions: 11
If we didn't know better I'd actually sware she was a Tattler! Her Stories are practically word for word what is said on here!
Emma!
duck off, it might be your Birthday but we do not give a tit.
That said I'm usually a kind and generous person who's life is helping others. So,,,,,,,, here's my gift to you. Some advice. Look in the mirror. No, not at the bright yellow hair and teeth, or Orange eyeshadow. But really look into your eyes and into your soul and ask yourself this. Why do I need to be like this? Do I need help (you do by the way). What the hell has my life become?
Start by answering those questions and you might finally start to find some real peace within yourself.
Hope that helps!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A grown adult, a mother, who splashes it all over social media that its her birthday. It is pathetic. Babs, nobody cares! The more you shout about how wonderful you are, how fabulous your life is, your home is perfect and look at me me me the more we believe you are one of the unhappiest people we know. It is all a sham, you are 43 now, grow up.
She has to blow her own trumpet because nobody else likes her enough or can see anything remotely spectacular about her to do it, also she needs to distract everyone from the fact she's talentless. Her favourite mantra, 'fake it til you make it'. Her family don't adore her and she knows it which is why she plans her own 'surprises'. They're lazy and couldn't care less, a disappointing Insta family so she has to script and stage all the 'fun' and tell everyone about it afterwards or it didn't happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If we didn't know better I'd actually sware she was a Tattler! Her Stories are practically word for word what is said on here!
Emma!
duck off, it might be your Birthday but we do not give a tit.
That said I'm usually a kind and generous person who's life is helping others. So,,,,,,,, here's my gift to you. Some advice. Look in the mirror. No, not at the bright yellow hair and teeth, or Orange eyeshadow. But really look into your eyes and into your soul and ask yourself this. Why do I need to be like this? Do I need help (you do by the way). What the hell has my life become?
Start by answering those questions and you might finally start to find some real peace within yourself.
Hope that helps!
100% playing to Tattle this morning!! She is such a self centred twit. Keep spreading the virus Babs, you’ll be in tier 3 this time next Christmas at this rate making all the others in your area suffer 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How the duck is 43 close to 50?! It’s closer to 40 you unintelligent muppet!
duck sake she was 21, 2 hours ago now pushing 50 but going to spend your birthday money at the Disney store

wow just wow and a badge. A bloody birthday badge like she’s a toddler ffs

Reactions: 26
I'm surprised Birmingham is not at a complete stand still this morning with the Carnival and fan fair that must be going through the streets!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am a few months younger than her with similar aged kids. I’m not being a misery guts but I could not give one iota of a tit when it’s my birthday nevermind behave like that.
I’m 18 years younger than her and I still couldn’t give a tit about my birthday the way she’s carrying on 🤣 I think it’s normal once u have kids (I have 2) that their birthdays take over - I get way more excited about their birthdays than mine. I don’t really follow this thread I just dip in every now and again and some of her content I don’t actually mind (don’t all come for me lol) but I just find it all a bit cringe that a 43 year old feels the need to be so OTT so early in the morning of her birthday 🙈 and don’t even get me started on the primark trip -don’t u know tier 3 doesn’t apply to you when it’s your BIRTHDAY 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Id be really offended if I was Steve's mum . Saying she's going to buy some crap with the voucher from Boots . Why not just say perfume etc . It's bleeping rude .

Reactions: 36
I’m 18 years younger than her and I still couldn’t give a tit about my birthday the way she’s carrying on 🤣 I think it’s normal once u have kids (I have 2) that their birthdays take over - I get way more excited about their birthdays than mine. I don’t really follow this thread I just dip in every now and again and some of her content I don’t actually mind (don’t all come for me lol) but I just find it all a bit cringe that a 43 year old feels the need to be so OTT so early in the morning of her birthday 🙈 and don’t even get me started on the primark trip -don’t u know tier 3 doesn’t apply to you when it’s your BIRTHDAY 🙄🙄
Don’t think anyone has an issue with you not minding her content (I don’t anyway) so long as you don’t rave about her on here it’s all good as that’s what rave threads are for
she’s a full grown child and unbelievable

Reactions: 9
My first Babs Birthday as Tattler! I've bought myself a little cake, stuck a candle in it then posed for the gram to celebrate such a joyous occasion.

Wow she really is a child isn't it? She's as annoying as my 5 year constantly asking how many days till Christmas. But our Bab has to countdown to something. First it was Autumn, then Halloween throughout the whole of September and October, then since 1st November it's been Christmas and for what seems like forever she's banged on about her birthday. And then said birthday comes along and she HAS to go out and spend the birthday dollar incase it burns a hole in her pocket. She's absolutely obsessed with spending money!

Happy Primark/Boots/Disney Shop/TK Maxx Day Emma!

PS please can you celebrate your birthday every day, that way we don't have to see you pit stories every morning!

• Haha
A friend has just posted a video on Facebook the que outside primark at the fort is ridiculous this morning, they have put barriers In the car park and the que snakes around it. Must be at least 100 people. What do they want that much ?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Who in their right minds goes in to Brum the second day after lockdown has ended in the lead up to Christmas. Kebab that’s who. Not like we’re still in a pandemic, tier 3 and she hasn’t bought all the Christmas presents anyway. It’s not even like she needs something in particular, just crap by her own admission, she’s just the kween of consumerism and has to spend money so she feels superior to other people

I do wonder what die hard kebabttes think of this behaviour on her stories - we know it’s aimed at us they don’t must all be a little weird

A friend has just posted a video on Facebook the que outside primark at the fort is ridiculous this morning, they have put barriers In the car park and the que snakes around it. Must be at least 100 people. What do they want that much ?
Was like that yesterday. Needed to collect my prescription from boots and couldn’t find a parking space even with the lower level open. I don’t. Get why

They aren’t queuing for Primark, they await the Kween. She will bestow them with her presence forwith 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.