Brummy Mummy #46 it all ended in tiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s just away to bed even earlier.
Afterall...the sooner she goes to sleep the sooner it will be her birthday....😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
50FC3B03-587B-4C52-866E-D7FE1F0DC2AB.jpeg

the fort primark at the moment. If she didgo you can imagine her pushing to the front and in her best miss piggy voice screech “don’t you know who I aaaaaammmm?”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
You ever watch zombie films when they’re turned and they just “ugh” no brain, just dragging their feet? That’s pus in the reel.
Or thinking which pair of sliders can I buy with my cut of the profit
I’m reading Salem’s Lot at the moment &, apart from not being able to levitate to a first floor window (as far as I know), PUS is very much like one of the vampires. Emma has clearly sucked all of the life out of him & now he’s just a lanky shell of a man with a penchant for sleeping in cupboards.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love this!
You can really tell what I'm talking about in this pic. We are wasting our time recommending a centre parting and to lose the headbands-she is hiding her growing foreheadView attachment 332540
but wait, SURELY the super body confident, body positive emma conway wouldn't be attempting to conceal her receding hairline underneath a headband! the statement headband trend that she obviously copied from her ten year old daughter isn't simply babs trying to make a fashion statement, but is actually a concerted effort to conceal an imperfection that she feels insecure about. what happened to her embracing all her flaws because she's loved, she's raising wonderful children and she has a job which is a dream. babs is okay with not having the perfect body, because she's happy. yet she's obviously not happy with her with her imperfect, thinning, yellow hair. but perfectly happy to deceive her followers with super fake body confidence posts and an endless supply of headbands!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Brummy Mummy #47 Breaking Covid rules is by the by when you’re busy living your best lie

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m all for body confidence role models but babs is an unhealthy lifestyle role model.

people like her telling people it’s okay to eat what you want all day and not exercise is what is going to put a strain on the NHS in the long run.
Exactly this!! Her "body confidence" is a convenient excuse for a very unhealthy lifestyle. There is a difference between being bigger and being healthy, and being bigger because of your unhealthy lifestyle

Reactions: 12
I’m reading Salem’s Lot at the moment &, apart from not being able to levitate to a first floor window (as far as I know), PUS is very much like one of the vampires. Emma has clearly sucked all of the life out of him & now he’s just a lanky shell of a man with a penchant for sleeping in cupboards.....
I bloody loved that book!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:
Brummy Mummy #47 Breaking Covid rules is by the by when you’re busy living your best lie
have you got your thread summary ready for tomorrow

KeBAB can’t say that the (growing) IC20 didn’t get her anything for her birthday... she will get her brand new thread in record time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
have you got your thread summary ready for tomorrow

KeBAB can’t say that the (growing) IC20 didn’t get her anything for her birthday... she will get her brand new thread in record time!
I haven’t done today yet so got a bit of work to get done, what with the tier breaking attention seeking day she’s had!🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 332586
the fort primark at the moment. If she didgo you can imagine her pushing to the front and in her best miss piggy voice screech “don’t you know who I aaaaaammmm?”
Can just see them sitting in the Beemer together, in the car park:
“STEPHEN!! Walk to the front of the queue & tell the security guy that I’m here & I need to be let in NOW, before anybody else! Tell them it’s my pre-birthday before the real birthday tomorrow! GO ON!! Do it NOW!! I’ll stay here & guzzle my way through another Advent Calendar. GO!!!”
“ok monks....” shuffles off in shorts & sliders...
”s’cuse me, sorry, s’cuse me.......”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Guys, give her a break! She's quiet tonight cos she's busy...
Busy wrapping all her presents, blowing up her Balloons, Writing her cards, Decorating the tiny house with Birthday bunting and warming her vocal chords up to sing Happy Birthday to herself 🤣🥳

Can just see them sitting in the Beemer together, in the car park:
“STEPHEN!! Walk to the front of the queue & tell the security guy that I’m here & I need to be let in NOW, before anybody else! Tell them it’s my pre-birthday before the real birthday tomorrow! GO ON!! Do it NOW!! I’ll stay here & guzzle my way through another Advent Calendar. GO!!!”
“ok monks....” shuffles off in shorts & sliders...
”s’cuse me, sorry, s’cuse me.......”
And then all the Brummies shout "Oh my god, its Kenny Everett" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys, give her a break! She's quiet tonight cos she's busy...
Busy wrapping all her presents, blowing up her Balloons, Writing her cards, Decorating the tiny house with Birthday bunting and warming her vocal chords up to sing Happy Birthday to herself 🤣🥳
This would be way funnier if it wasn’t true. She really could be doing all that but before her 745 bedtime remember

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Brummy Mummy #47 Living Her Best Lie - Emma Cons-Her-Way through every Covid regulation, to ensure a loophole birthday celebration! 🥳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Another thread suggestion - Brummy Mummy #47 Its my Birthday and I'll gurn if I want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.