Brummy Mummy #46 it all ended in tiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last thread went faster than Babs shuffling down to Costco to meet Wet Sanda!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Blimey these threads are going faster than Emma swings from Summer to Halloween to Christmas! And thats fast 🤦‍♀️

Hey Guys,
I've just realised,,,,,,
When Babs keeps saying it's nearly her 50th, she means Tattle Threads, not Birthdays 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hope that helps 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Hot off the press......AKA my iPhone notes!....as I’ve just added on today’s tit show 🙄

Monday was a busy day for us KeBabettes. New thread began just after her stories from the pit.
We kicked off with a post that was directed at Tattle about how photos can trick you into thinking someone has a different body shape to what you think. Two pics in the same outfit, one with a pose and one with belly full out. Answering our questions on whether she filters/photo shops 🤣

We had a Christmas mug of the day....I’m taking a bingo on that because it was winding me up that she’d given up on it and it was mentioned a couple of times!
We got a post of how she’s watching the news, going against what she’d said before about not being able to watch news. Then four shots that Stephen just couldn’t stop taking of her this morning. I’m sure she didn’t force him to keep snapping away, she’d never do that!

We then got another directed at Tattle post about PUS and his snoring 🤣 Led to the IC ladies having a lovely few hours trying to work out where he might sleep.......great entertainment for a Monday. Honestly think there is a little bit of Babs that wishes she could join in with the banter and chat on here, more fun than gurning into a selfie camera!

We had family snuggles for I’m a Celeb (bingo again!), the boys doing online Beavers, the girl having a bath and Babs worrying about whether they’ll see Santa this year. I get that. I’ve worried about my kids not having a Santa visit. But I’ve also worried about whether we’ll see family, whether we’ll stay healthy, whether we’ll lose someone we love.....I’m sure she has too but her focus and what she shares is just not quite on point. Anyway she found a Santa which raises money for the hospital so a small good deed done!
By 8pm she’d just watched an episode of The Crown (oh the joys of a bedtime routine that banishes the kids in their rooms by 7pm and lets Babs have precious Netflix time) and was off to bed because all of the “unbroken sleep is exhausting”. She means broken sleep, but she can’t get it quite right 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Ever the professional!

Tuesday started with a rendition of “morning has broken”.....should have been “morning has unbroken” though shouldn’t it Babs?!? Apparently her and PUS swapped sides which helped everyone sleep better 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Still don’t believe he’s there Babnocchio.
Then another AD for Steph’s packed lunch, which just like last week’s had nothing to do with the program. She put “a fist”....read her fingers 🙄....in her mouth and somehow we were supposed to be impressed??
More talk about googling things she sees in The Crown, showing us she’s wearing a Christmas jumper, the song poll is next and then ‘holiday hotties’, both male and female! Which she seems very uncomfortable with, because she’s weird.

Then we saw the online invite featuring Gary and Louis Theroux (someone e mail him the details of the support group for men Babs fawns over) for her birthday quiz.
Give. Me. A. Break.
You’re 43, not 7, a child needs a lockdown fuss, a grown woman bloody doesn’t 🙄
This did however spark some of the best posts in a Brummy thread with questions about her that could go in the quiz! Well done Tattlers 👏🏻👏🏻

We then dipped into a code red Babs crisis with the announcement of the Christmas Covid rules, and her absolute urgency to decide how they will make a 3 family bubble. She posted, she reeled, she storied. And then she cried 🤦🏼‍♀️ I try so hard to be a nice person; of course I understand it’s a crap time and we’re all upset about not having our usual Christmas events with family and friends. But she just makes it so hard to be nice about her when she insists on playing the same victim narrative every bloody time she has a meltdown. “Oh it’s so hard to be positive online all the time, I get told off when I’m emotional, I try to hide it” 🤬 I read all the Insta and Facebook comments and no one told her off. She “doesn’t read DMs”. She doesn’t have comments on her stories. The ONLY way she can feel people are telling her off is if she reads here. And that is her decision. She’s a grown woman and makes a choice every time she logs on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wednesday began after a “disgruntled sleep” (can we petition for PUS to buy her a dictionary/thesaurus for her bloody birthday so she can use the right words?!?) with the song poll. And so many people are so cross about the choices. Are they? Are they? Are they really?? Because I personally don’t think anyone gives a tiny rat’s arse (one for the Friends fans 🤣)!

There was a vlog - full disclosure, I didn’t watch it! But from Tattlers’ comments I’m guessing she was showing off about Christmas shopping. A lot. Read the room KeBabs, read the room.
Also she finally managed to wrap stocking fillers after threatening to for over a week. Thank Christ.

A charity came to collect some furniture so a small hoorah for doing some good and sharing that. She found the Royal Mail Father Christmas address. And she teased her mug launch - after we’d said on here that she needs to hurry up and get the Babettes excited for it if she actually wants to sell any!

Random post about why she’s not sleeping appeared on Wednesday afternoon. First it was the American election, then it was waiting for news from Boris, then it was Ste’s “snoring” 🙄 but NOW it’s because since they moved house Ethan is now in his own room, no longer co-sleeping, and she can’t sleep without him. God this woman is full of 💩 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Babs the biggest liar of all?!? And the worst. At least keep up with the tangled webs you weave!

We had instructions for how to make a Baileys hot chocolate on Weds eve. I’m no contender for Masterchef over here but I’m thinking you make your hot chocolate and then put some Baileys in?!? No?!?🤦🏼‍♀️

Thursday began with a 6am announcement that she’s going to dye her hair because PUS is doing the school run. So then we were treated to that process, which she did half naked 🤦🏼‍♀️ The hair, dare I say, came out looking nice so at least there’s that. If I were earning the money she probably gets for doing sweet FA and constantly posting myself on the internet for the world to see I would treat myself to a professional hair do once in a while but KeBabs isn’t like the rest of us!
All dressed up, shaved and made up on Thursday with the guise that it’s nice to make yourself feel better, but then she went to Poundland/Costco so a vlog will surely follow. Only supposed to go out for essentials but Christmas fabric softener, fajita kits and muffins were top of her list. We imagine Wet Sandra was involved as there was talk of meeting in a car park to collect advent calendars......Corona knows better than picking on Kweeeen Babs tho so the rules don’t apply to her!
Tier news came out for when lockdown finishes so treats were needed in the form of a book that has the “sexual smell” of a new book 🤢 and muffins which needed her flapping her tongue about over them 🤢

An AD on Thurs eve.......jeeeeez she is pumping them out at the moment. And soon we’ll have mug sales 🤬 Clearly the tat, Christmas presents, treats and house extensions do not pay for themselves! They can all be bought for the small price of KeBabs’s dignity and integrity; plus her family’s privacy.
It was PUS and the girl with a sad looking roast dinner 🙄 Did not inspire me to buy frozen roast potatoes! And she annoyed a lot of people with a stupid comment about Ste being a good example to the kids as a man who cooks. Think she’s mixed that up - he’s a good example of a slightly sensible adult (loses points for going along with her tit show) who cooks, cleans, does the school run, helps with homework etc. She is the bad example of a lazy mum who has her priorities all in a tiswas!

We finished Thursday with one of her favourite passive aggressive rants about how tough times are, how you might feel angry at seeing people in different tiers or someone breaking rules in your tier, so you should unfollow them and just focus on positive things.....roughly translated, she’s saying she’s going to carry on posting pointless hauls of tat, tonnes of ADs, selfies on walks, family pics where she’s loopholed her way around covid rules and anything else she ruddy well likes, and if you don’t want to see it then unfollow her.

Friday morning began early in the pit with chat about the Christmas song poll winner, then we had the final 😴😴 You know what we haven’t had since Monday?? Christmas mug of the day! Can’t be arsed can she?!?
Then a reel about classic British mums only wearing stripes, jeggings, boots and a jazzy face mask. Could the stripes for life mug be coming back by any chance?! Do we need to see that she has 17 stripy tops and a drawer full of face masks? Trust us Babs, we know you do everything in excess! Some “DMs” about mums from other countries and ladies who aren’t mums also wearing stripes left poor Babs shooketh. Such a revelation!

Then a behind the scenes glimpse of her mug shoot (think she said they come out on Mon, so she’s efficient as ever with work 🙄) which seemed to entail food and snacks. “One for the mug shoot, one for mummy” Firstly, don’t refer to yourself as mummy when your kids aren’t around you. Secondly, food isn’t calorie free just because you want a treat.
Then a shot of a gnome who judged her for eating a whole Costco muffin. So more unhealthy food and a total fail in her “body confidence” crap 🤦🏼‍♀️

After a discussion on Tattle about how Babs never support small local businesses we then had a shout out on Friday afternoon to a small business. What a crazy coincidence!! Can’t believe it. Shooketh. Just so weird when things like that happen 🤯
Also a cheesy “ooh I love it when they kids are home and we light candles and wait for Ste to get back and makes us a crappy dinner and I’m so happy in my life” post 🤦🏼‍♀️

Followed by her (in her reindeer dressing gown. It’s going to cause rage like the Abu pyjamas did in the summer soon because she’s never going to take it off!) with ear phones in editing. Her kids have what, three hours between getting in from school and being banished to bed and she has to edit in that time? Even tho she’s alone all day? Even tho she could do it from 7pm onwards? Even tho she’s up at 5am every morning?
We finished with her on one sofa, Ste on the other. Again.

Saturday morning began early but without yawning, scratching and chatting crap from the pit. So that was a nice change of pace. Plans include cinnamon swirls 🙄, tv and a couple of walks. Obvs. Babs asked if anyone can remember weekends that didn’t involve walks.....uh as a dog owner I’d have to say no, I walk my dog every day unless it’s pouring with rain. As Babs owns a dog I would’ve thought she’d be the same 🤷🏼‍♀️
The silence didn’t last long, soon she was ranting at the camera and pulling faces for Tattlers to use as new avatars 🤣 Cheers Babs!

Post about the hot chocolate stand that mostly seems to be about Knick knacks and tat, not actually about hot cock at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

A photo and drunken spiel about how much she loves her family on Sat afternoon, she’s already on the Pimms apparently.
What she hasn’t told the Babettes, but what we know from an eagle eyed Tattler, is that her “walk” was really a trip to a large shop to buy small Christmas trees for the kids to decorate. The four of them, and her sister, on a cosy outing. Which isn’t really allowed in lockdown, and certainly isn’t in the spirit of keeping yourself and others safe even if shops are open so technically you can go. Also noted they weren’t wearing masks at all times 🤬 But of course she hasn’t told her followers any of that, she’s just acting as though they’ve had a lovely outdoorsy day. twit.

Quick moving thread this week, luckily us KeBabettes can keep up with Babs and her constant need to post for attention; our banter and jokes can outdo her boring repeated content any day 🤣 Hope that helps 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Hot off the press......AKA my iPhone notes!....as I’ve just added on today’s tit show 🙄

Monday was a busy day for us KeBabettes. New thread began just after her stories from the pit.
We kicked off with a post that was directed at Tattle about how photos can trick you into thinking someone has a different body shape to what you think. Two pics in the same outfit, one with a pose and one with belly full out. Answering our questions on whether she filters/photo shops 🤣

We had a Christmas mug of the day....I’m taking a bingo on that because it was winding me up that she’d given up on it and it was mentioned a couple of times!
We got a post of how she’s watching the news, going against what she’d said before about not being able to watch news. Then four shots that Stephen just couldn’t stop taking of her this morning. I’m sure she didn’t force him to keep snapping away, she’d never do that!

We then got another directed at Tattle post about PUS and his snoring 🤣 Led to the IC ladies having a lovely few hours trying to work out where he might sleep.......great entertainment for a Monday. Honestly think there is a little bit of Babs that wishes she could join in with the banter and chat on here, more fun than gurning into a selfie camera!

We had family snuggles for I’m a Celeb (bingo again!), the boys doing online Beavers, the girl having a bath and Babs worrying about whether they’ll see Santa this year. I get that. I’ve worried about my kids not having a Santa visit. But I’ve also worried about whether we’ll see family, whether we’ll stay healthy, whether we’ll lose someone we love.....I’m sure she has too but her focus and what she shares is just not quite on point. Anyway she found a Santa which raises money for the hospital so a small good deed done!
By 8pm she’d just watched an episode of The Crown (oh the joys of a bedtime routine that banishes the kids in their rooms by 7pm and lets Babs have precious Netflix time) and was off to bed because all of the “unbroken sleep is exhausting”. She means broken sleep, but she can’t get it quite right 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Ever the professional!

Tuesday started with a rendition of “morning has broken”.....should have been “morning has unbroken” though shouldn’t it Babs?!? Apparently her and PUS swapped sides which helped everyone sleep better 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Still don’t believe he’s there Babnocchio.
Then another AD for Steph’s packed lunch, which just like last week’s had nothing to do with the program. She put “a fist”....read her fingers 🙄....in her mouth and somehow we were supposed to be impressed??
More talk about googling things she sees in The Crown, showing us she’s wearing a Christmas jumper, the song poll is next and then ‘holiday hotties’, both male and female! Which she seems very uncomfortable with, because she’s weird.

Then we saw the online invite featuring Gary and Louis Theroux (someone e mail him the details of the support group for men Babs fawns over) for her birthday quiz.
Give. Me. A. Break.
You’re 43, not 7, a child needs a lockdown fuss, a grown woman bloody doesn’t 🙄
This did however spark some of the best posts in a Brummy thread with questions about her that could go in the quiz! Well done Tattlers 👏🏻👏🏻

We then dipped into a code red Babs crisis with the announcement of the Christmas Covid rules, and her absolute urgency to decide how they will make a 3 family bubble. She posted, she reeled, she storied. And then she cried 🤦🏼‍♀️ I try so hard to be a nice person; of course I understand it’s a crap time and we’re all upset about not having our usual Christmas events with family and friends. But she just makes it so hard to be nice about her when she insists on playing the same victim narrative every bloody time she has a meltdown. “Oh it’s so hard to be positive online all the time, I get told off when I’m emotional, I try to hide it” 🤬 I read all the Insta and Facebook comments and no one told her off. She “doesn’t read DMs”. She doesn’t have comments on her stories. The ONLY way she can feel people are telling her off is if she reads here. And that is her decision. She’s a grown woman and makes a choice every time she logs on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wednesday began after a “disgruntled sleep” (can we petition for PUS to buy her a dictionary/thesaurus for her bloody birthday so she can use the right words?!?) with the song poll. And so many people are so cross about the choices. Are they? Are they? Are they really?? Because I personally don’t think anyone gives a tiny rat’s arse (one for the Friends fans 🤣)!

There was a vlog - full disclosure, I didn’t watch it! But from Tattlers’ comments I’m guessing she was showing off about Christmas shopping. A lot. Read the room KeBabs, read the room.
Also she finally managed to wrap stocking fillers after threatening to for over a week. Thank Christ.

A charity came to collect some furniture so a small hoorah for doing some good and sharing that. She found the Royal Mail Father Christmas address. And she teased her mug launch - after we’d said on here that she needs to hurry up and get the Babettes excited for it if she actually wants to sell any!

Random post about why she’s not sleeping appeared on Wednesday afternoon. First it was the American election, then it was waiting for news from Boris, then it was Ste’s “snoring” 🙄 but NOW it’s because since they moved house Ethan is now in his own room, no longer co-sleeping, and she can’t sleep without him. God this woman is full of 💩 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Babs the biggest liar of all?!? And the worst. At least keep up with the tangled webs you weave!

We had instructions for how to make a Baileys hot chocolate on Weds eve. I’m no contender for Masterchef over here but I’m thinking you make your hot chocolate and then put some Baileys in?!? No?!?🤦🏼‍♀️

Thursday began with a 6am announcement that she’s going to dye her hair because PUS is doing the school run. So then we were treated to that process, which she did half naked 🤦🏼‍♀️ The hair, dare I say, came out looking nice so at least there’s that. If I were earning the money she probably gets for doing sweet FA and constantly posting myself on the internet for the world to see I would treat myself to a professional hair do once in a while but KeBabs isn’t like the rest of us!
All dressed up, shaved and made up on Thursday with the guise that it’s nice to make yourself feel better, but then she went to Poundland/Costco so a vlog will surely follow. Only supposed to go out for essentials but Christmas fabric softener, fajita kits and muffins were top of her list. We imagine Wet Sandra was involved as there was talk of meeting in a car park to collect advent calendars......Corona knows better than picking on Kweeeen Babs tho so the rules don’t apply to her!
Tier news came out for when lockdown finishes so treats were needed in the form of a book that has the “sexual smell” of a new book 🤢 and muffins which needed her flapping her tongue about over them 🤢

An AD on Thurs eve.......jeeeeez she is pumping them out at the moment. And soon we’ll have mug sales 🤬 Clearly the tat, Christmas presents, treats and house extensions do not pay for themselves! They can all be bought for the small price of KeBabs’s dignity and integrity; plus her family’s privacy.
It was PUS and the girl with a sad looking roast dinner 🙄 Did not inspire me to buy frozen roast potatoes! And she annoyed a lot of people with a stupid comment about Ste being a good example to the kids as a man who cooks. Think she’s mixed that up - he’s a good example of a slightly sensible adult (loses points for going along with her tit show) who cooks, cleans, does the school run, helps with homework etc. She is the bad example of a lazy mum who has her priorities all in a tiswas!

We finished Thursday with one of her favourite passive aggressive rants about how tough times are, how you might feel angry at seeing people in different tiers or someone breaking rules in your tier, so you should unfollow them and just focus on positive things.....roughly translated, she’s saying she’s going to carry on posting pointless hauls of tat, tonnes of ADs, selfies on walks, family pics where she’s loopholed her way around covid rules and anything else she ruddy well likes, and if you don’t want to see it then unfollow her.

Friday morning began early in the pit with chat about the Christmas song poll winner, then we had the final 😴😴 You know what we haven’t had since Monday?? Christmas mug of the day! Can’t be arsed can she?!?
Then a reel about classic British mums only wearing stripes, jeggings, boots and a jazzy face mask. Could the stripes for life mug be coming back by any chance?! Do we need to see that she has 17 stripy tops and a drawer full of face masks? Trust us Babs, we know you do everything in excess! Some “DMs” about mums from other countries and ladies who aren’t mums also wearing stripes left poor Babs shooketh. Such a revelation!

Then a behind the scenes glimpse of her mug shoot (think she said they come out on Mon, so she’s efficient as ever with work 🙄) which seemed to entail food and snacks. “One for the mug shoot, one for mummy” Firstly, don’t refer to yourself as mummy when your kids aren’t around you. Secondly, food isn’t calorie free just because you want a treat.
Then a shot of a gnome who judged her for eating a whole Costco muffin. So more unhealthy food and a total fail in her “body confidence” crap 🤦🏼‍♀️

After a discussion on Tattle about how Babs never support small local businesses we then had a shout out on Friday afternoon to a small business. What a crazy coincidence!! Can’t believe it. Shooketh. Just so weird when things like that happen 🤯
Also a cheesy “ooh I love it when they kids are home and we light candles and wait for Ste to get back and makes us a crappy dinner and I’m so happy in my life” post 🤦🏼‍♀️

Followed by her (in her reindeer dressing gown. It’s going to cause rage like the Abu pyjamas did in the summer soon because she’s never going to take it off!) with ear phones in editing. Her kids have what, three hours between getting in from school and being banished to bed and she has to edit in that time? Even tho she’s alone all day? Even tho she could do it from 7pm onwards? Even tho she’s up at 5am every morning?
We finished with her on one sofa, Ste on the other. Again.

Saturday morning began early but without yawning, scratching and chatting crap from the pit. So that was a nice change of pace. Plans include cinnamon swirls 🙄, tv and a couple of walks. Obvs. Babs asked if anyone can remember weekends that didn’t involve walks.....uh as a dog owner I’d have to say no, I walk my dog every day unless it’s pouring with rain. As Babs owns a dog I would’ve thought she’d be the same 🤷🏼‍♀️
The silence didn’t last long, soon she was ranting at the camera and pulling faces for Tattlers to use as new avatars 🤣 Cheers Babs!

Post about the hot chocolate stand that mostly seems to be about Knick knacks and tat, not actually about hot cock at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

A photo and drunken spiel about how much she loves her family on Sat afternoon, she’s already on the Pimms apparently.
What she hasn’t told the Babettes, but what we know from an eagle eyed Tattler, is that her “walk” was really a trip to a large shop to buy small Christmas trees for the kids to decorate. The four of them, and her sister, on a cosy outing. Which isn’t really allowed in lockdown, and certainly isn’t in the spirit of keeping yourself and others safe even if shops are open so technically you can go. Also noted they weren’t wearing masks at all times 🤬 But of course she hasn’t told her followers any of that, she’s just acting as though they’ve had a lovely outdoorsy day. twit.

Quick moving thread this week, luckily us KeBabettes can keep up with Babs and her constant need to post for attention; our banter and jokes can outdo her boring repeated content any day 🤣 Hope that helps 😘
ahhh the Abu pyjamas, reminds me of good times 😂

That photo of her recording her line for Ferdinand!! 😮 She looks so different

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today I lost my grandad. Whom I’ve not seen since February. This is after losing my mom during first lockdown. This woman and her flaunting of the rules boils my piss. Especially as an nhs worker that has worked myself into the ground during the whole pandemic. She went for a shop walk with her family minus masks at all times. She has her sister in her bubble (allowed) but also has her parents as he childcare bubble so they can also be seen (when not in Costco) even though she’s a stay at home bleeping mom, she has no need for a childcare bubble. she has found every way to bend the rules to suit her and it appears for now at least her family are untouched by covid.

kebab. You are a selfish, narcissistic, cretin and people like you are the reason this tit show of a year is not going to get better anytime soon. I’m so bloody pissed off at the selfishness of her

Tattle is my release you guys make me laugh so much with your wit and humour. So today thank you

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
After today's B&Q trip it makes me wonder how many of her "walks" were actually walks!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Today I lost my grandad. Whom I’ve not seen since February. This is after losing my mom during first lockdown. This woman and her flaunting of the rules boils my piss. Especially as an nhs worker that has worked myself into the ground during the whole pandemic. She went for a shop walk with her family minus masks at all times. She has her sister in her bubble (allowed) but also has her parents as he childcare bubble so they can also be seen (when not in Costco) even though she’s a stay at home bleeping mom, she has no need for a childcare bubble. she has found every way to bend the rules to suit her and it appears for now at least her family are untouched by covid.

kebab. You are a selfish, narcissistic, cretin and people like you are the reason this tit show of a year is not going to get better anytime soon. I’m so bloody pissed off at the selfishness of her

Tattle is my release you guys make me laugh so much with your wit and humour. So today thank you
I'm so sorry loopy, thats a really crappy year! 😔

Reactions: 16

Very sad 😢 I’m sorry you have had to go through this. Partially why I get so bloody pissed off with her as had a similar situation but always paranoid I will be identifiable if I say what on here (I also post on a local instagramers thread on here). You take care 🥰

Reactions: 17

Hope you are ok x And sending lots of love your way ❤

Reactions: 12

So sorry for everything you’re going through xx

ahhh the Abu pyjamas, reminds me of good times 😂

That photo of her recording her line for Ferdinand!! 😮 She looks so different
I thought the Abu pyjamas would take a few of us down memory lane 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you so much. This has been an extremely tit year (the deaths are half of it) others have had worse years than me and as she clearly reads here I wanted her to see what “real” problems are. Not just “waaaah I can’t be adored on my birthday by my family” “waaah we haven’t been to Florida this year”

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Oh that's so sad, so sorry to hear that @Loopybird69 😔

Reactions: 5

So sorry to hear about the passing of your grandad. Grandads are so special ❤Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lies lies lies lies lies, is anyone really surprised by disingenuous Babs anymore? All she does is lie. every single day it’s a new lie, she’s lying to her kids, she’s lying to herself, she’s lying to Stephen, she’s lying to everyone. Her whole life is just some designed lifestyle to scam poor followers to making her money. Shes just a marketing tool wrapped in a tit dressing gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.