Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the narcissist family, the narcissist parent will have a golden child who they see as "like" them. In the Conway house Emma is the centre of the world, with Stephen enabling, Erin as golden child and Ethan cast alternately as the lost child or the scapegoat.
Ethan = different

Reactions: 3
duck off with your sponsored posts 😤
We all know the favourite is her plants.....they don’t interrupt her videos
17C64EA1-2ABE-44B8-8254-70EDF8D49CB7.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Ethan = different
She doesnt seem very interested in him a lot of the time, and he always gets slyly blamed for stuff, or its stated or heavily implied that he's struggling with something or a situation whereas Erin never gets remotely negative press. She needs to be really careful. As someone whose husband was raised by a narcissist mother its does a lot of damage!! At best she risks over pressuring her daughter into a rebellion and having a less than close relationship with her son.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It seems odd she would put up multiple grid posts on the same day

I remotely remember her saying her policy of an ad only being every nth post so maybe she put a quick picture up this afternoon to comply with her self inflicted AD policy

Reactions: 7
It seems odd she would put up multiple grid posts on the same day

I remotely remember her saying her policy of an ad only being every nth post so maybe she put a quick picture up this afternoon to comply with her self inflicted AD policy
This means ad incoming!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I’ve just properly watched the house tour. duck. My. Life. Did she really just point to an average looking window ledge in Erins room and say ‘here she has a very nice window ledge’??
is this really what makes for gripping content?!!

Not only is Ethan in the smallest room, but babs is also using it for storage for the kids sheets. Give up some of your office space you toser.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just properly watched the house tour. duck. My. Life. Did she really just point to an average looking window ledge in Erins room and say ‘here she has a very nice window ledge’??

Not only is Ethan in the smallest room, but babs is also using it for storage for the kids sheets. Give up some of your office space you toser.
Ah no. Ethan is very privileged to have that space. Allegedly.

😂😂😂

• Haha
her hash tags are impossible to read ... how has the request to capitalised the beginning of each word translated to captlise the whole darn thing.
She's an (ex) teacher she should know these things

Reactions: 12
her hash tags are impossible to read ... how has the request to capitalised the beginning of each word translated to captlise the whole darn thing.
She's an (ex) teacher she should know these things
She can't get the hang of full stops. She's never going to get the hang of anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Erin’s room also has a very nice view too, poor Ethan always an after thought & in the box room again.

Emma uses ethan the same way the saccone nobs use there's. When they can sell their 'uniqueness' and that they're not like 'other boys' 🙄

Reactions: 10
Babs has 2 Halloween costumes, triple threat chose babs the saucy one!
ive had a tit week and feeling really down, this is sure to give me a good laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Babs has 2 Halloween costumes, triple threat chose babs the saucy one!
ive had a tit week and feeling really down, this is sure to give me a good laugh!
She’s already shown the Sally From the nightmare before Christmas one hasn’t she? Wonder what the saucy one will be lol, laughs o’clock for the prawn cracker dance .

• Haha
I don’t think Erin chose the outfit. I bet she chose it and maybe asked Erin to agree to it. I think that’s to protect her from her own choice if she gets negative feed back.

She’s already shown the Sally From the nightmare before Christmas one hasn’t she? Wonder what the saucy one will be lol, laughs o’clock for the prawn cracker dance .
I’ve not seen it but I might have missed it. She normally saves it for a big reveal because they’re normally in Disney.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.