Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely believe she brought that house for the mug cupboard and fire place. It’s obvious it has to be her way. Still can’t bring myself to watch the house tour.
I’m heading into town in a bit wonder if we’ll catch a sighting 😬

Reactions: 12
I genuinely believe she brought that house for the mug cupboard and fire place. It’s obvious it has to be her way. Still can’t bring myself to watch the house tour.
I’m heading into town in a bit wonder if we’ll catch a sighting 😬
She said she didn't like the fireplace until the babettes said they did and then she loved it.

But I do remember her saying the mug cupboard was a huge selling point. Not like she could have had someone make her a bespoke one whatever house she moved into.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Somebody earlier up the thread suggested that they convert the upstairs shower to a shower-bath. Great idea. Then they could put the washer and dryer in a built-in cupboard in the downstairs bathroom and revert the cupboard to just a coats and shoes cupboard. Everyone needs a cupboard for the ironing board and Hoover right? You can’t be climbing over them every time you put a wash on, PUSSS!

Reactions: 4
It didn't even look like she could open the washer/drier because of where pusss had put the shoe cupboard in the 'utility'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Golden child gets a special post.
I was just coming on here to say that!
Does anyone notice that has anecdotes about Erin alter between her being a tween and her still being about 6!
What tween would want to match with their mum?!

I’ve got a bunch to catchup on but just wanted to add a couple of things!
I don’t like Carrie HF calls herself a triple threat because she’s not had dance training?? I think she does acting/signing and then whatever choreography is needed. She also started out as a child actor around about the age Erin is now. Nadia Hussains( bake off winner??) daughter also is a child actor (I think she was young cosette in les mis) and she’s the same age as Erin. I’d have thought if she really wanted to be a triple threat she’d be doing drama classes or youth productions even for fun??

also also France have a new law about children of influencers being classed as child labour and there’s a clause about the child being able to choose for all footage to be deleted
she would of needed to have put her in something like stage coach a very long time a go if she pictures it going somewhere!

Emma she’s almost 10, the cuteness of her saying she’s wants to be a triple threat will start to rub people up the wrong way very soon

Reactions: 14
Golden child gets a special post.
What is she on about twinning with 3T? The golden child still looks more like PUSS & honestly her son looks more like her. But hey Babs you’ll see what you want to see, keeping dressing like your daughter & crinkling your nose to be just like her.

Reactions: 9
If she does get kittens, I hope she doesn't call one of them PUSSS. It'll get very confusing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticed she’s taken her Disney blog out her bio and replaced it with “maker of mugs” and her mug hashtag??? So whatever cash cow she can flog this month gets a mention (the hashtag has less than 100 posts nd I say at least 10-15 are babs herself)

I can’t see the similarity to be honest?
Why would she want Erin to be an extension of herself? Surely raising a strong woman means Erin finding herself, her own likes and dislikes? Not twinning with her mother, alas I digress, Emma is a narcissist. Erin is an extension of herself.
Ironically Ethan is like her, they look the same at least but alas, he isn’t the golden one. He is the throwback and that is so sad all because he is a boy.

• Heart
Anyone else noticed she’s taken her Disney blog out her bio and replaced it with “maker of mugs” and her mug hashtag??? So whatever cash cow she can flog this month gets a mention (the hashtag has less than 100 posts nd I say at least 10-15 are babs herself)
The cheek of it ! It closes / can’t travel, and can’t make the yellow one money and off she fucks!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Maybe her mug cupboard falls off the wall under all the weight and makes a mosaic on the floor. The guy before probably tampered with it because he could see Em needed putting back in her place

• Haha
Also when she showed a photograph of his haircut the other day he had a bit of a quiff didn’t he? Or did I miss that?

(ps, that’s how you do privacy babs)
He did but she won’t have the time to help and show him how to do it himself. He looked so cute with it as well

• Angry
I can’t see the similarity to be honest?
Why would she want Erin to be an extension of herself? Surely raising a strong woman means Erin finding herself, her own likes and dislikes? Not twinning with her mother, alas I digress, Emma is a narcissist. Erin is an extension of herself.
Ironically Ethan is like her, they look the same at least but alas, he isn’t the golden one. He is the throwback and that is so sad all because he is a boy.
In the narcissist family, the narcissist parent will have a golden child who they see as "like" them. In the Conway house Emma is the centre of the world, with Stephen enabling, Erin as golden child and Ethan cast alternately as the lost child or the scapegoat.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.