Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So catching up on insta and what do I see.... Stacey Solomon storying about how she can’t stop thinking about the time blah, blah even babs repeat content is based on another influenzas content

Reactions: 8
Ha ha I just watched the moving day tour. The bit in the hotel room where she says "can you settle now munchkin" through a clenched jaw then the video cuts then she reappears... She obviously stopped filming to bollock her kids. As if anyone gives a duck about a bit of background noise? I bet she was worried that her fans wouldn't be able to focus fully on the tit spewing out of her mouth the massive narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can she stop going on about the clocks changing! It is not an hour more or less it is exactly what time it is saying :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just picked a random vlog from June 2016 and forwarded to the middle just to see how different she was then.
She was going to move her washing for the house tour but decided not to as everyone has washing and afterall not as if her bra’s on there....
Yeah cos these days she’s dancing about without it on in the first place...etc etc you know the rest.
It’s like her fairly ‘normal’ twin....her I could watch (if bored)

Reactions: 6
How bizarre it must be for her kids to be in the hotel room and she is just talking into her phone to strangers telling them all about what is going on. Meanwhile her kids are just having fun and being kids. She is so annoyed with them and the whole situation- practically seething but having to keep restarting her tale due to interruptions and tellings off! 😡🤣🤣

Also, I'll tell you whats worse the clocks going forward and then you having to go back to work the next week, knackered! At least we have half term here this week. But really the hour extra is the blessing of the clock moves! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
My children are a similar age...nothing changed in our house today...one got up earlier, both were able to wait to have breakfast/dinner etc at the adjusted time, both went to bed at their usual bedtime...no clocks needed changing as they do it automatically...not sure the youngest even knows its happened as we haven't talked about it...this is not a big deal when your kids get older...get new content boring babs
Same! The only time we mentioned it was at 6pm when I said the obligatory "oooh it's dark now isn't it" and the kids didn't even look up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Random post - came home after a shift at werk, kids already in bed and hubby went to bed early as he's up at 5am for werk. So I flick through iPlayer to look at new series etc, decide to check out the film's section and what's there?? The Babadook... Babs is following me 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ha I just watched the moving day tour. The bit in the hotel room where she says "can you settle now munchkin" through a clenched jaw then the video cuts then she reappears... She obviously stopped filming to bollock her kids. As if anyone gives a duck about a bit of background noise? I bet she was worried that her fans wouldn't be able to focus fully on the tit spewing out of her mouth the massive narc.
I noticed this she was trying so hard to not snap at those kids. Obvs they are excited their in a hotel in the week. More important to be with them than blog. The state of that house with the painting and the mank floors 😡 poor people moving in to a room which is two different colours!! Haven’t watched her in ages but she looked really aged and manic and just damn right odd in that blog!

Reactions: 12
So what if it’s an hour earlier?! We always have Sunday dinner around 4pm, jeez that woman!
How would she not know what time it is, her phone (100% believe she has a smart phone) would automatically set itself to the right time, it’s not like when we were kids and had to manually reset clocks,

Her kids seem so badly behaved, probably because they’re not getting the right attention. We all know she turned that camera off three times to shout at those kids

Reactions: 9
The sanctimonious cow. “That half term werking life” stfu oh she makes my blood boil, she doesn’t work, and thinking that sending emails at 6am from her cesspit of arrogance makes her somehow special. I’m up at 5 every sodding day, my laptop goes on as I step out of the shower, and my blackberry doesn’t stop from 6am, I get the kids ready and to school, before I head on one of my sites, my other half is out the door by 6am (another key worker) and if either of us gets in before 6pm it’s a miracle. I then spend time with my kids and sort dinner, before tidying and going over more work. I’m a manager in the nhs even my days off aren’t actually “off” at the moment and for her to make out she’s some sort of superwoman because of the tit she calls work Boils. My. Piss.
This is a working mothers life, not the tit she tries to portray as hard work.

How would she not know what time it is, her phone (100% believe she has a smart phone) would automatically set itself to the right time, it’s not like when we were kids and had to manually reset clocks,

Her kids seem so badly behaved, probably because they’re not getting the right attention. We all know she turned that camera off three times to shout at those kids
Her children are crying out for her attention. Any reaction is attention. So if they behave badly will know she will acknowledge them even if it is to reprimand them. It’s Learned behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The sanctimonious cow. “That half term werking life” stfu oh she makes my blood boil, she doesn’t work, and thinking that sending emails at 6am from her cesspit of arrogance makes her somehow special. I’m up at 5 every sodding day, my laptop goes on as I step out of the shower, and my blackberry doesn’t stop from 6am, I get the kids ready and to school, before I head on one of my sites, my other half is out the door by 6am (another key worker) and if either of us gets in before 6pm it’s a miracle. I then spend time with my kids and sort dinner, before tidying and going over more work. I’m a manager in the nhs even my days off aren’t actually “off” at the moment and for her to make out she’s some sort of superwoman because of the tit she calls work Boils. My. Piss.
This is a working mothers life, not the tit she tries to portray as hard work.

Her children are crying out for her attention. Any reaction is attention. So if they behave badly will know she will acknowledge them even if it is to reprimand them. It’s Learned behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she knows this deep down which is why she keeps trying to validate her job in this way. She knows it serves no purpose and is trying desperately to justify it.

Reactions: 17
I think she knows this deep down which is why she keeps trying to validate her job in this way. She knows it serves no purpose and is trying desperately to justify it.
Also as I love point out the inconsistencies in her stories. She had to go to starbs for WiFi Friday. She’s moaned all weekend no WiFi, so dum dum daaaah had to watch terrestrial tv until she nicked my idea of WiFi hot spotting her phone. But no mention of said lack of WiFi today when sending email at silly o clock 😂

Reactions: 17
Why is she making out a walk is the ONLY thing they can do? Nothing’s stopped Covid babs before! Anyway, get creative you used to be a teacher ffs!

Reactions: 21
Why is she making out a walk is the ONLY thing they can do? Nothing’s stopped Covid babs before! Anyway, get creative you used to be a teacher ffs!
Or she could just spend the week sniffing the kids whilst also bemoaning the fact they get in the way of her werk-life.

Reactions: 10
Babs Pitt- you DONT need to send emails at 6am really, do you? You could even save them in drafts and send at a suitable hour if you wanted to (not really a big deal). And also, you aren't tier 3 yet so you have plenty of nice things to do that we cant do where I live, and other parts of the UK.
😒

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Interesting lies this morning! So she said she had to stay at a hotel because they couldn’t get the beds up, right (oh and the fake cleaning thing)? But yet her latest post has her daughter on a mattress on the floor. So which is it bab?

and don’t get me started in the delaying emails thing. Apart from the fact 6 o’clock in the morning is not early to be sending emails. We all do it. Anyone who doesn’t know how to delay emails is clearly an idiot. Especially as this is her job you would think she would know how to do it wouldn’t you.

Reactions: 22
She’s talking all about ‘werk’ and unpacking, yet Erins bed is still not built, wardrobes are yet to be assembled and clothes put away and boxes still unpacked. You’ve been in there a week Bab with nothing else to do apart from the house.
I don’t get it. My kids beds and rooms would have taken priority over my own. I honestly don’t think I can watch her lazy arse anymore. She’s literally pathetic.
Unfollowed

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I get about 25 emails a day every day and don't even look to see what time they are sent. In an agile world no one actually cares.
Honestly she is irritating the way she pretends to work hard.
Babs, you need to hear this. Forget half term. You have just moved house and you have stuff to do. Your children will be fine. Or get them to help you. Stop. Mentioning. Half. Term.

Reactions: 21
I thought PUS made golden girl's bed the other day?

I get about 25 emails a day every day and don't even look to see what time they are sent. In an agile world no one actually cares.
Honestly she is irritating the way she pretends to work hard.
Babs, you need to hear this. Forget half term. You have just moved house and you have stuff to do. Your children will be fine. Or get them to help you. Stop. Mentioning. Half. Term.
It's because she now has them at home and will have to deal with them. The last few days, there hasn't been any sign of them at all.....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.