Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what if it’s an hour earlier?! We always have Sunday dinner around 4pm, jeez that woman!

Reactions: 6
Wish she could have lost that horrible fuckin jumper whilst transferring boxes from one house to the other.
Assuming the council wouldn’t take it as too manky.....
Refused by the refuse!! (Can you see what I did there?? 👍🏻🤪👍🏻)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh you don't read here Babs?

How sad. New home but more worried about those insanely clever women....🤓
I just came here to say exactly this! Was about to ask who mentioned that she could just hotspot off their phones!
What a bleeping lying trollop.
Emma, get off Tattle and go and unpack. See if the removals men found your dignity behind Ethans wardrobe (that you clearly couldn't be arsed to move to paint) and packed it for you along with Ste's balls and your self respect!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
*Aerial. Its actually really embarrassing that she doesn't spell properly..does she think it makes her more relatable because if she does she clearly thinks her followers are thick .

So glad she's no longer a teacher.

I must add my grammar and spelling isn't always correct but then I'm not a qualified teacher .

Reactions: 11
I just came here to say exactly this! Was about to ask who mentioned that she could just hotspot off their phones!
What a bleeping lying trollop.
Emma, get off Tattle and go and unpack. See if the removals men found your dignity behind Ethans wardrobe (that you clearly couldn't be arsed to move to paint) and packed it for you along with Ste's balls and your self respect!
Me. She’s getting good at nicking our ideas isn’t she 😂😂
Here’s another for you babs free of charge - don’t worry about WiFi or us insanely clever women. Put your phone down and enjoy time with your kids. Yes the forecast is for shite weather but we’ve seen enough of your hunter/joules wellies to know you can all get wrapped up and go to cannon hill or a walk along the canal, the nature reserve, Black Country museum

Reactions: 14
How can anyone get confused by the clock change when your phone does it automatically

Reactions: 15
My children are a similar age...nothing changed in our house today...one got up earlier, both were able to wait to have breakfast/dinner etc at the adjusted time, both went to bed at their usual bedtime...no clocks needed changing as they do it automatically...not sure the youngest even knows its happened as we haven't talked about it...this is not a big deal when your kids get older...get new content boring babs

Reactions: 20
How can anyone get confused by the clock change when your phone does it automatically
Genuinely if it wasn't for Babs (and my car time being wrong) i wouldn't have even noticed a difference, why is she SO dramatic. She doesnt do this when she comes back from Florida i.e. say 'oh its X in Florida so I'm having breakfast' when its the middle of the afternoon, which is what she does with this stupid 1 hour thing.. Get a grip Emma.

Reactions: 13
She really doesn't have any content. The clocks changing is a 1/2 story max. Even then, boring!

Reactions: 12
Genuinely if it wasn't for Babs (and my car time being wrong) i wouldn't have even noticed a difference, why is she SO dramatic. She doesnt do this when she comes back from Florida i.e. say 'oh its X in Florida so I'm having breakfast' when its the middle of the afternoon, which is what she does with this stupid 1 hour thing.. Get a grip Emma.
Same! Everything changes automatically pretty much. It's just boring and tired content.

Reactions: 6
Why would the clocks going back affect your kids' bedtimes when they're almost 8 and 10? Sorry, genuine question because my daughter is 3 and it's had no affect on hers. She went to bed as normal and woke up an hour earlier than usual today (though not really because of the extra hour). Surely if you're 8 and 10 you're old enough to understand the clocks going back anyway? And if not, you're old enough to not be getting up at ridiculous times of the morning?

Reactions: 20
I also said it wasn’t in 1-5 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also as I have cable do you get free view channels without some sort of box?
You have to have a freeview box, but it’s run on the ariel not via WiFi. Our tv is so old it doesn’t even allow WiFi haha

Omg I've just seen the prawn cracker dance.

Why? It's neither funny or entertaining, unless you're the sort of simple minded cretin that laughs at Mrs Brown's Boys. I honestly cringed for her. I cannot believe that anyone can watch this and not want to tear their own skin off. But then this is the intellect of most of her followers so...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Me. She’s getting good at nicking our ideas isn’t she 😂😂
Here’s another for you babs free of charge - don’t worry about WiFi or us insanely clever women. Put your phone down and enjoy time with your kids. Yes the forecast is for shite weather but we’ve seen enough of your hunter/joules wellies to know you can all get wrapped up and go to cannon hill or a walk along the canal, the nature reserve, Black Country museum
If it rains tomorrow she could pull on her Regaaaaarta clobber 👍🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.