Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting article in Stella magazine for the Telegraph about a mummy influencer who gave it up. You can view it on their insta.
Yeah! It’s been shared on the fod thread, she was one of those who outed MOD, backfired a bit for her though

Reactions: 4
I have never put myself through one of Emma's vlogs before- but decided to suffer through the moving day one. It feels like they moved house for something to do!! The mumbly, rambly way she talks is awful. And the bit in the hotel room- they clearly always planned to stay in the hotel and only made out it was a last min "necessity" to minimise backlash, the kids are obviously over excited and she is 100% annoyed and distracted by them. I am going to watch the "new house tour" because I'm nosy. At this point, I don't see this house lasting long- the last one was supposedly the "house of dreams". God, everything about her is either gross, contradictory or stupid!

Reactions: 21
Erm so now we have her moaning about hot spotting her mobile to upload a vlog for Wednesday not like she thought about going to starbs to nick their free WiFi. Not like she did that on Thursday for yesterday’s tit show

Reactions: 6
Can anyone explain this? Is it funny and I don’t have a sense of humour? Is it entertaining and I’m just too old for Instagram? Is it brilliant content if you’re a Babette and I’m just not her audience? WHAT IS THE ACTUAL POINT?!?
She just can’t stop, she’s can’t even stay off any social media for 24hrs. She’s a social media addict.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always found those cake stands a bit flimsy. I not sure how long it can hold all of the Halloween tat for.
Would be. A shame. If something. Fell off. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emma, if you got yourself a life rather than spending hours watching TV you might actually be happy and not need to constantly visit the past, re-living a time when you were happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG WHY DOES SHE PULL THOSE UGLY FACES
OMG WHY DOES SHE PULL THOSE UGLY FACES
That is just her regular face you know 🤣🤣
This morning she said she was going for a walk this afternoon with her Mum and Dad (she said it but didnt caption Mum and Dad) The walk was obviously round the botanical gardens-are you allowed to do that in tier 2 as the cactus looks to be inside a conservatory (genuine question as I am not tier 2 so dont know)
Calling this a walk and not captioning Mum and Dad was a bit misleading
Yes, this would be allowed in tier 2. The indoor bit at the Botanical wouldn't be classed as them "meeting indoors".

Oh god 🤦‍♀️
Another boyfriend from the past story 🤥
Why does she do this? Does she think it makes her look desirable. Cos it doesn't! More like desperate!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma, if you got yourself a life rather than spending hours watching TV you might actually be happy and not need to constantly visit the past, re-living a time when you were happy.
Just about to say. When all else fails she talks about her exes.
And Love Life is actually appalling it’s everything wrong with dating (no teen boys in it) a girl that had a good big weird up bringing has a warped sense of relationship reality thanks to her parents divorce. She changes herself for every guy to please him (only got to episode 3 and I wanted to throw my tv through a window) but it’s the type of crap mush she thrives on.
She needs to get a grip and instead of making out her life is one of these crappy romcoms that are chauvinistic at best she needs to actually live her life. Good and bad

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thatmummysmile or something similar
I guess it’s best to step away before it all goes tits up. Can’t wait until influencer stops being a job title. It won’t be long. I just don’t understand how people can watch these videos. Come shop with me, watch me move, it’s an absolute tit show.

Reactions: 13
I can’t with these dumped stories. She sounds so juvenile when talking about past “loves” she obviously is trying to cling onto them.
For a story I actually got dumped whilst I was in the bath and he was sat on the toilet but I don’t sob about it every day, also didn’t have a babs style break down if only we knew about her bathroom breakdowns 9 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s trying very hard to show minimal house in everything she posts. Got to get those YouTube views up. All so calculated. Babettes, she’s hiding stuff from you so you can make her money. WAKE UP!!!!!

Reactions: 11
She’s not happy, she can’t be, she keeps harping on about the past
She is desperately unhappy!
Its classic - she is constantly striving and searching for the next thing in her dad empty life.
She fills it with meaningless crap to fill a huge void in her life. And the constant daily/hourly presence on Instagram begging for likes and attention is just vile!

Reactions: 19
What the actual duck is she banging on about?
Is she actually writing stories about being dumped 🙄
Ste, mate, get a grip and get on the road to Brighton where no doubt your heart is being called to. This psycho is dragging you down!
And if nothing else,,,,,, it'll give her another AMAZING "when I was dumped" story to splash all over Insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny how there isn’t the option for ‘I don’t call it getting dumped, because I’m an adult who deals with the breakdown of relationships in an adult way.’

She’s such a twit.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.