Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am seriously concerned about the elasticated bit on her arm - constricted blood flow or what!! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
FYI for the overly dramatic comment on that post where the silly person says about hating her AND her family. I dislike her content and use of her family therefore I do not particularly like her. So for the idiot bringing in hating her or her family - feck off πŸ‘πŸ»
None of this lot ever watch Big Brother and slag off people they didn’t take to? My answer would be yes....
Instagram is the new version of BB IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You're not doing sexy now Babs, don't worry.
why is she wearing converse inside?? This is neither saucy nor sexy - when she said sexy I had very different visions in mind. She’s spiralling massively and needs someone to sit her down and try to salvage some respect.

Reactions: 12
There are no words for the pity party post this and the tit show horror tonight. At least she can meltdown with her sister their tonight

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.