Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So desperate to pretend she doesn't care, while constantly mentioning it, and purposely seeking out the opinions of those who don't like her (dare to have opinions that arent gushing about her, more like!). Her content is so weird since the move. I was expecting lots of "organise with me" type stuff, instead it's Emma constantly wandering around seeming vaguely disorientated pointing at stuff they haven't done yet. We moved on a Friday and by the end of the weekend all main furniture was assembled and/or located- we knew we were going to decorate, so we ended up with about 3 boxes of pictures/wall art and various ornaments- but they were put out of the way. I dont understand why it looks like their second day in the house still.
She acts manic to push out the bad thoughts because if she stopped for one moment she'd remember that she's moved to a crappier house when she didn't really want to move at all. She probably thought moving was a way to keep her mind busy but instead I think she gives herself fatigue by worrying about what we think all the time which is why she has no energy for anything but slobbing around watching trashy TV.

Reactions: 8
Yep, extra photo of just her because you know, favourite 🙄

Cunty Conway strikes again
Emma Conway-bleep. There, made it double barrelled and posh for your new neighbourhood

If you go on the beaniebowwow page and check out the Lucy/Stitch photo and scroll it looks like she is posing for a portrait in the last one. Like at the artist’s studio. Could be wrong obviously but it does look quite like it. 🧐
Possibly but the background looks like that picture of the conways as trolls (lol) I mean smurfs. Which Emma has.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s put capitals in her captions now!!!! For fucks sake babs just give us a shoutout on insta next time you want to tell us you’re reading here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you go on the beaniebowwow page and check out the Lucy/Stitch photo and scroll it looks like she is posing for a portrait in the last one. Like at the artist’s studio. Could be wrong obviously but it does look quite like it. 🧐
What I noticed is that Babs has commented on the one of Lucy as Stitch, saying that ‘my girl’ loves it, yet there’s no comment from her on the Harry Potter one, although the artist has said “couldn’t leave Ethan out”.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Dear Babs,

Thanks for taking note of my comment about the hashtags for visually impaired people. Means a lot. A total dream come true.
I have some other issues I wish to raise, keep checking here and you'll receive your next set of instructions, shortly.

Many Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone else just sitting back awaiting the inevitable Babs meltdown over Boris's announcement?! 🍿🍿

Reactions: 10
Anyone else just sitting back awaiting the inevitable Babs meltdown over Boris's announcement?! 🍿🍿
It's going to be even harder for her to like her house when she hasn't got people coming over telling her how "gorgeous" it is for probably a long long time

Is that it! My goodness, talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill

Reactions: 3
Now although I’m going against my beliefs lol, babs doesn’t look hideous in that Halloween costume, she pulls it off better than I would, the kids look great , obvs Erin would outshine Ethan but why change lol......but at end of day it’s all for the fuckin gram , second to that something for the kids deffo all for the gram.

Reactions: 12
She’s copied my outfit for the record it was from TU at Argos or Sainsburys!!! Can’t have anything these days!!!! 😡😠😡🙄😭😡

• Haha
The outfit is nice enough but I think she looks pretty uncomfortable in it

And in about 4 hours when she takes it off she'll be able to breath out! 🙄🤦‍♀️
What an anti climax! The normal for them i imagine 🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.