Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry! I know its Halloween but wtf is going on with Ste's feet in those Sliders 😳🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I ask what the IC20 stands for?
I love how often this is asked.
In her summer meltdown in July she referred to 20 Insanely Clever women trying to bring her down and basically ruining her life blah blah blah
We presumed she meant Tattle 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Been a viewer of both here and her instagram account for a while but felt compelled to register after watching the "Ghostbuster" post. That poor little lad. He started off all animated, bless him, until he was aggressively dragged back into shot by the back of the head. He looked so limp and disoriented after that. All the while, his mother is prancing around oblivious to this with the most awful self congratulatory smirk on her face. So disturbing to watch and I think would have been even more so if the little mite's face was visible.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
sorry i missed it why did she cry this morning? why were there drawings of lucy in fancy dress? did something actually happen or is babs just after some sympathy again?

Reactions: 6
Been a viewer of both here and her instagram account for a while but felt compelled to register after watching the "Ghostbuster" post. That poor little lad. He started off all animated, bless him, until he was aggressively dragged back into shot by the back of the head. He looked so limp and disoriented after that. All the while, his mother is prancing around oblivious to this with the most awful self congratulatory smirk on her face. So disturbing to watch and I think would have been even more so if the little mite's face was visible.
Right? I've re-watched it several times and it's proper nasty. She actually grabs him by the head.

Then makes an utter prick of herself for the next 10 seconds.

sorry i missed it why did she cry this morning? why were there drawings of lucy in fancy dress? did something actually happen or is babs just after some sympathy again?
I think because people dislike her and it's harrrrrddddd

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I think she actually looks quite nice in the dress....when she said 'saucy' I was quite frightened!!!
Similar to as others have said...banging on about haters etc....give it a rest babs...even if you resume your usual pity party in a few weeks, but do you honestly think anyone has the energy for your brat like negativity right now? Every one in the world is affected by covid. Some more than others, some are alone, anxious, out of work or dying. duck off. Actually.

Reactions: 11
I think she actually looks quite nice in the dress....when she said 'saucy' I was quite frightened!!!
Similar to as others have said...banging on about haters etc....give it a rest babs...even if you resume your usual pity party in a few weeks, but do you honestly think anyone has the energy for your brat like negativity right now? Every one in the world is affected by covid. Some more than others, some are alone, anxious, out of work or dying. duck off. Actually.
The one time someone complements her appearance and it's when she's in her Halloween costume. The only time of the year that there's an actual improvement on her normal looks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.