Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why say now Halloween is over we can start Christmas...when you've had Christmas hauls on your youtube since September? She gave up on Halloween ages ago. Also if they have so many birthdays in Dec (Erin and Ethans too) why dont they hold off on Christmas till they give the kids birthdays the attention they deserve?
I think going on about birthday presents/house purchases etc is insensitive at this time when so many people have genuine money worries

Also-wheres todays vlog? What happened to the twice a week upload she talked about in the last video?

Reactions: 17
I can imagine Pusss currently sitting in the Bull Ring car park clutching onto Babs birthday demands I mean list with his slendermans waiting for the shops to open so he can ensure he gets her presents. 🙄
Thank you for putting that image in my head 😂😂

Oh and I’m more surprised she changed her bedding after 2 weeks than I am about that crappy Halloween to Christmas video.

Reactions: 10
Here's an idea Bab, spend your time getting your house sorted instead of crying Christmas on the first day of November! So.boring.

Reactions: 8
is there no YouTube upload today ?
Doesn't look like it!
She's so lazy!
She's constantly banging on about Werk. She only gave herself 2 days off for the house move, yet she's got no video today. Last weeks was thrown together in a rush, and the house is still a tip.
She spends way too long on here and Instagram acting the knob!
She needs to do what Mrs Meldrum did and ditch either YT or Insta, She's tit at both but with only one on the go she might stand a better chance 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
“Stephen’s worried about getting my birthday presents” Ffs!! (bangs head off table). That woman is deranged. I don’t think I’ve ever come across somebody who is so self obsessed. Scary stuff.
Well Emma - I’m glad that’s all he’s got to be worried about. Forget C19, job losses, etc etc. let’s make it all about you 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Isn't Pusss the man that bought her a wine cooler thinking it was a vase. I'd say probably best you just send him some links Babs

• Haha
My daughter had her 18th in lockdown, while her dad was seriously ill in bed with Covid, no party, no friends or family round, the big night out she had been planning for months cancelled, she didn’t even have her main present as she had asked for tickets to a music festival which was cancelled. She took it on the chin. Bab however is starting to fret about her birthday already even though it’s a month away and she’s a grown woman. Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder of the lockdown will affect her Christmas mugz

• Haha
“Stephen” is worried about getting all of her birthday presents on time. LOL. duck.. this woman is as transparent as a sheet of glass.

Reactions: 18
I just watched the start of the new house vlog again cos it started after a previous video I had on,,,,,, what was that opening all about 🤣🤣🤣
"Coming up" 🤣🤦‍♀️ Followed by some crappy cut away shots of the mug cupboard and living cupboard, I mean room.
Who the bleeping hell does she actually think she is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yikes, she’s really piled on the lockdown pounds.
I wonder how long it will take her to say her parents are in a childcare bubble with her?

Reactions: 7
I wonder of the lockdown will affect her Christmas mugz
Followers or ceramic?! 🤣

"I'm wondering if dance class might be cancelled"

YOU bleeping THINK?
Ha, even my 5yr old had a better grasp than babs! Me "Sorry honey, we're in lockdown again, so can't have playdates, but u can still see your friends at school so thats good isn't it!" Daughter "Oh, I bet we won't be able to go to swimming lessons or football training again" see babs, even a child knows what to expect!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t want to have to insult her intelligence and do her job for her, but if she’s going to mention Deliveroo, she needs to mark it as an #ad as she has worked with them within the last year.

Reactions: 13
Yep!! We've all had birthdays and anniversaries etc in lockdown. Its so self indulgent of a grown woman to be worried about her own birthday. I didn't have any presents this year because both myself and my husband were at redundancy risk but hey ho I got over it because I'm not a CHILD!!!!!!!
Does any adult start thinking about their birthday presents a month before? I always tell my family not to bother as mine is two weeks before Xmas. It’s just not a big deal cos I’m not a child either. She must be exhausting to live with and I can’t help thinking how sad it is that she has to look forward all the time and have everything planned. Birthday presents since becoming a mum are just so irrelevant to me. I find it so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.