Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
had a chuckle when she showed us Ethans old room and they had just painted round his wardrobe so it was two different colours, it was the kind of thing my dad did

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No I knew what you meant, just wanted to put it on here to show everyone as we all know what snake she is! Xx
Bless you. I couldn’t believe she shamed the previous owner. She doesn’t know if he was elderly or had mobility issues. He could have been actually sticking to the rules of not mixing households. Such a div.
the only reason her house was cleaned was because pus did it not her she wouldn’t know one end of the vac from the other! As for leaving stuff erm babs you left your crappy mugs ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just skimmed through the vlog - boring!
I’m sure she said she slept in her clothes when in the hotel, but it’s clear she’s in pjs (I know she lives in them anyway, but why lie). You also know that when she asks the kids to quieten down its a fake voice she does, then she has to switch the camera off to shout at them. You know she’s a yeller!
So the whole wearing my pants for 2 days was a lie? From Babs? I'm shooketh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bless you. I couldn’t believe she shamed the previous owner. She doesn’t know if he was elderly or had mobility issues. He could have been actually sticking to the rules of not mixing households. Such a div.
the only reason her house was cleaned was because pus did it not her she wouldn’t know one end of the vac from the other! As for leaving stuff erm babs you left your crappy mugs ffs.
I thought the same about the old owner didn't clean 🙄 if she wasn't so thick she'd have gone straight to the kids rooms to clean, then set up a bed, even a mattress on the floor for the 1st night! It doesn't take that much to clean an empty house for gods sake! The only reason I watched the vlog was to see what the drama was on the 1st day! Last time we moved we had an almost 2 Yr old, 9 days before Xmas, no movers to help us and didn't find out till 10am on the day of the move that it was actually going ahead so still had loads to pack, and we still managed to sleep there that night! (And I got my Xmas tree up before bedtime too! 😆) she's such a drama kween 😒

Just skimmed through the vlog - boring!
I’m sure she said she slept in her clothes when in the hotel, but it’s clear she’s in pjs (I know she lives in them anyway, but why lie). You also know that when she asks the kids to quieten down its a fake voice she does, then she has to switch the camera off to shout at them. You know she’s a yeller!
Agree. She looked pinker each time she came back. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
had a chuckle when she showed us Ethans old room and they had just painted round his wardrobe so it was two different colours, it was the kind of thing my dad did
What a crappy thing to do for the future owners when she knew they were going to move!

I considered watching the video today (haven’t yet and still might not) but I actually had to stop and finish my bacon sandwich before deciding and clicking realising that she is so gross she actually puts me off food. Couldn’t eat and watch her at the same time!

Reactions: 7
So it seems that Babs had a meltdown as she arrived to a few essential jobs. Even she realised that PUS wouldn’t be able to do it all on his own.
We moved into a hoarders house with our 6 month old, two cats, a dog and I was pregnant. The old owners finally moved out at 10pm whilst we were frantically trying to build our daughters cot up and clean. We were literally up all night but it was exciting and we felt so blessed to have our new home. It was obviously exhausting but I don’t remember me and my husband throwing a strop and demanding a premier inn stay.
no hotel needed, just old fashioned elbow grease, team work and an understanding that house moves never go ‘as planned‘ And it is bloody hard work and stressful that’s why some people do prefer having a ‘forever home’.

babs when will you ever grow up and get over yourself 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I can’t take the (well what feels like) constant moaning of unpacking.....Babs you’re in a very privileged position that you were able to buy a house in this climate and it not fall through. Many people I know have had to put their house up for a 3rd time 🤦🏼‍♀️
also when it’s 6.30am it’s not meant to be 7.30am that’s the whole point of the clocks going back.
I can’t take her much more 🙃

Reactions: 24
This sentence doesnt make sense and has good morning in the middle of it despite being posted at 8.30pm...professional. Need to work on your copy and paste Em.
Not watching the moving vlog-my times worth more than that. However Emily Norris who moved on the same day with 3 kids (1 much younger than Babs) didnt need childcare.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's replaced the daily over the top moaning about lockdown with having to unpack. It's like she's the first woman ever to do this. And of course as they aren't forever home people.....she may have to do this again. Even though she's in her dream location. With the pink door house just around the corner.....😏

Reactions: 18
What a crapbag ⬇ She was also careful not to show where the other shelves were in the kitchen keeping the camera low. Must have forgotten about this shot.

Also sounds like Stephen did all the work while she filmed and flounced around. There’s a reason she spells ‘werk’ differently. Because it’s not work!

Attachments

• Wow
So at half past 6 she piled in! How extremely lazy! When I moved house I didn’t care where I was sitting or sleeping as long as my son had his room all sorted and ready for him (however long that took! And I’m also a single parent so have had to do every move myself) and there was also some sort of food in the kitchen to eat. This women is a mess! And recommending a hotel stay when moving house! Some of us are not that privileged to be able to afford that. This women seems completely out of touch with everything! Some people don’t have a job at the moment and she’s moaning about having to unpack in her expensive new house. I used to like emma’s content but quite honestly the women has changed or perhaps I can now see her for what she really is. How she makes a living from this is unbelievable. Also I feel she talks to her children like she’s a teacher still “settle down please!” My son is not much older that Ethan and I would never talk to him the way Emma talks to her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.